Character Creation limitations

I would really love to know who the individual that came up with the idea of disabling the character creation even for new accounts is. No, I would love to know who were the people that endorsed this idea lol.

I mean, this is surely creative...and I have a high appreciation for creative (special) beings.

19 minutes ago, magistralis said:

They know what's causing the lags and queue issues but they choose the worst option to try to solve it.

Preventing people from playing their game is surely....special. Its like...hey! I want your money but...I will not allow you to play my game. This is amateur level.

Just now, JollyRoger said:

Preventing people from playing their game is surely....special. Its like...hey! I want your money but...I will not allow you to play my game. This is amateur level.

Ye. The major problem is the new mentee system, that make all the people put the maximum boxes they can to make money through selling the mentee to someone or doing this for yourself.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, JollyRoger said:

Character creations open every Wednesday after maintenance. Until they can fix the server's issues, probably it will stay like this for a while.