Collecting tolls for farm

Hello me and my friends were trying to farm en beleth, the thing is that there was an archer that didn't stop to kill us, he travel trough the zone and killed every one he saw,and I'm not against the pvp, but there was a farm zone, and even worse, he wanted to collet tolls for farm... I don't know if that is reportable or what... 

[removed for name shaming]

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Arkatro said:

Hello me and my friends were trying to farm en beleth, the thing is that there was an archer that didn't stop to kill us, he travel trough the zone and killed every one he saw,and I'm not against the pvp, but there was a farm zone, and even worse, he wanted to collet tolls for farm... I don't know if that is reportable or what... 

Submit a ticket that's textbook extortion for spot... It's banable imo...

Fingers crossed for IP ban...

Let us know how this worked out.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, D3vilBuffer said:

They won't do anything about it, I've reported several times text book harassment via GM Tickets, they won't act.. 

Although it's in this posts title, they don't care much about harassment: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/15394-⚠️-report-harassment/?tab=comments#comment-106574

They "shove" it into the "/block that player if you don't like what he's saying / doing" section. BUT this sounds like extortion if he's asking for stuff in return, so you should submit a ticket to support @Arkatro

1. This forum is read only by 10% of players and this is the maximum.
If you want to convey information to players that "Extorting by PK " violates the rules of the game, so report it many times in the GM chat in the game.

2. This is only one rule out of 3. Read carefully 1 point "Obscene, vulgar or inappropriate language towards you or others" and tell me who follows it in the game? Maybe we will massively write petitions to GM support for this violation?

And who will remain on the server if all PK and cads are banned? only bots ?...... therefore there are questions that can be solved in the game yourself, if they offend you or kill  into  PK - ANSWER SAME , but don’t overload the GM support it’s already overload

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18035-delay-in-customer-support-ticket-response/

Be adults and learn to solve some issues yourself (without uncle GMa ) it will come in handy in life