Well we start since 9:00am 255ppl queue, disable mentee system

Its hard to believe that @Juji or @Hime can understand this... Its because different mentality.. They thinking that people - play this game because its game - and people want spend time like this.

But.. here not need event to see IP log statistic... (they can do that). Im sure here just 5% or less log from NA , ~30% logs from western Europe, all other from Easter Europe or other regions.

They cannot understand - that for example in Ukraine salary 150 euro, in Russia 300 euro, in Grecia 800euro (but many people not have job, or not want to work), the same in Romania, Bulgaria, Belorusia, Moldova, and many other country's...

So what this people from East Europe doing here? They just lvl mentes, farming something and etc - they just sell adena and getting more euro then possible salary from job...

And they will log 6 acc, 9acc, 100 acc for that... For this people play in NCWest l2 Naia or Chronos server - its JOB! SIMPLE!

Lags and delay we have just because GM cannot understand who and why log in this game... SIMPLE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About mentality:

Difference between NA IT student and Eastern Europe IT student:

NA IT student have laptop for 2000$, Windows Home version, and some programs (legalization for students - free).

Easter Europe IT student have laptop for 500$, Windows Professional version (illegal) and 100 programs for 1.000.000$ (illegal)...

Someone feel difference? :)

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

38 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its hard to believe that @Juji or @Hime can understand this... Its because different mentality.. They thinking that people - play this game because its game - and people want spend time like this.

But.. here not need event to see IP log statistic... (they can do that). Im sure here just 5% or less log from NA , ~30% logs from western Europe, all other from Easter Europe or other regions.

They cannot understand - that for example in Ukraine salary 150 euro, in Russia 300 euro, in Grecia 800euro (but many people not have job, or not want to work), the same in Romania, Bulgaria, Belorusia, Moldova, and many other country's...

So what this people from East Europe doing here? They just lvl mentes, farming something and etc - they just sell adena and getting more euro then possible salary from job...

And they will log 6 acc, 9acc, 100 acc for that... For this people play in NCWest l2 Naia or Chronos server - its JOB! SIMPLE!

Lags and delay we have just because GM cannot understand who and why log in this game... SIMPLE!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

About mentality:

Difference between NA IT student and Eastern Europe IT student:

NA IT student have laptop for 2000$, Windows Home version, and some programs (legalization for students - free).

Easter Europe IT student have laptop for 500$, Windows Professional version (illegal) and 100 programs for 1.000.000$ (illegal)...

Someone feel difference? :)

Excuse me but you are insulting people here. If you do those things mentioned, doesn't mean everyone is the same. Me for example, I used to level mentees to sell for adena because I just returned to the game and for low geared ppl there are not many options how to equip their chars without spending real cash for nc coins. Now I am still leveling mentees to get earring for myself. 

1 minute ago, medustheorchater said:

Excuse me but you are insulting people here. If you do those things mentioned, doesn't mean everyone is the same. Me for example, I used to level mentees to sell for adena because I just returned to the game and for low geared ppl there are not many options how to equip their chars without spending real cash for nc coins. Now I am still leveling mentees to get earring for myself. 

man atm is unsustanaible this system, all are imprisioned with insane queues for 1,5h and if u crash again another queue of same time plus atkspd lag and general lag break the quality at disaster levels of service.

Same to cursed weap system, we need disable them till they solve problems.

1 minute ago, medustheorchater said:

Im not insulting nothing.

I have many discussion in Skype, Discord, in game chat and etc about that. I i have saved history. I just not want to post all that - because was private discussion - so i respect that people.

And I was living in East Europe (so i perfect know that people mentality). an Now I'm living in Western Europe (10y) - and I can compare people mentality from different regions. In my job i meet a lot people from different country's - and they thinking different!

And you just say... "without spending real cash for nc coins" ...

So about what im talking? 99% people from this regions say "without spending real cash for nc coins"- and if you pay - they say you are stupid! Fell difference between mentality?

feel free to switch to eu or ru servers =)

all say its better there, but i can't confirm that. i played there very long and it's really bad especially customer service(if you can call it that way) actually it's a joke

there i had to wait 2weeks min for them to answer and they couldn't solve it at all. here is much better.

but it's my experience so maybe you don't have same feeling.

on topic:

it's ncwest, no EU stuff involved