R95 dual daggers

Septimus

Can someone pay me r95 dual daggers please? I'm using r90 daggers and I find it very hard to grind it out to lvl 99 due to the kill speed. On the other hand I don't make any adena or even see any drops. It feels horrible.

Thanks

39 minutes ago, magistralis said:

Where you grinding? The r90 items is fine to use till finnish the first exalted quest.

I'm trying to grind bloody swamp and with this pattk its painfully slow compared to altar of evil. I figured that I need a new weapon, because everyone else there is just killing monsters in a couple hits. I can't do that at all. 

2 minutes ago, Septimus said:

I'm trying to grind bloody swamp and with this pattk its painfully slow compared to altar of evil. I figured that I need a new weapon, because everyone else there is just killing monsters in a couple hits. I can't do that at all. 

But what level are you? 95+?

33 minutes ago, Septimus said:

Are you using Paulina's Apocalypse/Twilight or +0 no SA no set effect standard Apocalypse/Twilight... the Paulina's is aprox. the same P.atk/P.def as +0 Blessed and Weapon SA/set effect are extra nice.

8 minutes ago, SammlerMull said:

Are you using Paulina's Apocalypse/Twilight or +0 no SA no set effect standard Apocalypse/Twilight... the Paulina's is aprox. the same P.atk/P.def as +0 Blessed and Weapon SA/set effect are extra nice.

I don't think so, I don't even know where to get that.

What level were you when you came back to game? Did you complete any of the Tarti starter quests? That is where you get the free equipment, including Apoc Dual Daggers with built in SA.

That's a separate question. 

My main question is how are you hunting? A dagger doesn't kill with p.atk. They kill with skills. So I need to figure out your hunting style to maybe help steer you right. The mobs in DEV (Altar and Swamp) are not hard to kill. They are perfect for your level. So something else is going wrong. 

22 minutes ago, ShadowSerenade said:

What level were you when you came back to game? Did you complete any of the Tarti starter quests? That is where you get the free equipment, including Apoc Dual Daggers with built in SA.

That's a separate question. 

My main question is how are you hunting? A dagger doesn't kill with p.atk. They kill with skills. So I need to figure out your hunting style to maybe help steer you right. The mobs in DEV (Altar and Swamp) are not hard to kill. They are perfect for your level. So something else is going wrong. 

I was level 87 or so when I got back. I'm currently using requiem daggers (event). 

1 hour ago, SammlerMull said:

23 minutes ago, Septimus said:

I was level 87 or so when I got back. I'm currently using requiem daggers (event). 

Diploma Weapon[R85](untradeable, unblessable and lower than Apocalypse[R90]) and they start without SA or Element... You can enchant them safely to +3, but can fail after +3(and you get NO Crystals if they blow-up)

If you dig around in your WH or Dimensional Merchant you may find some 30-day stuff like Paulina's Seraph Armors, Emperor Weapon Pack and maybe some 7-day Jewlery/Runes etc. Emperor Weapon Pack has a variety of 30-day Hero weapons... 

Also you can get some new goodies here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17957-16th-anniversary-bonus-pack-time-limited-code/

Edited by Teribeth

1 hour ago, Septimus said:

get I was level 87 or so when I got back. I'm currently using requiem daggers (event). 

Ah, that makes sense now.

How married are you to that character? You can't create new characters now, but you can on Wednesday, 5/6. If you don't have much invested in that character, or have jewels, dyes or something that are expensive to move/transfer, you could just create a new character. Then do the Tarti quest to get the free armor and weapon, shots, rose and other 7 day Vitality saving scroll. It won't take long to go from 1-87 again. 25-35 minutes at most.

Plus you will want to get the 1-20 buff from the Adventurer NPC that keeps you from getting PKed by higher levels. It lasts for 2 hours, so you can probably reach level 100 or 101 before it fades.

Edited by ShadowSerenade

44 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

Diploma Weapon[R85](untradeable, unblessable and lower than Apocalypse[R90]) and they start without SA or Element... You can enchant them safely to +3, but can fail after +3(and you get NO Crystals if they blow-up)

If you dig around in your WH or Dimensional Merchant you may find some 30-day stuff like Paulina's Seraph Armors, Emperor Weapon Pack and maybe some 7-day Jewlery/Runes etc. Emperor Weapon Pack has a variety of 30-day Hero weapons... 

Also you can get some new goodies here:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17957-16th-anniversary-bonus-pack-time-limited-code/

This helps a ton! Thanks!!!

14 minutes ago, ShadowSerenade said:

Ah, that makes sense now.

How married are you to that character? You can't create new characters now, but you can on Wednesday, 5/6. If you don't have much invested in that character, or have jewels, dyes or something that are expensive to move/transfer, you could just create a new character. Then do the Tarti quest to get the free armor and weapon, shots, rose and other 7 day Vitality saving scroll. It won't take long to go from 1-87 again. 25-35 minutes at most.

Plus you will want to get the 1-20 buff from the Adventurer NPC that keeps you from getting PKed by higher levels. It lasts for 2 hours, so you can probably reach level 100 or 101 before it fades.

I read about that...its unbelievable that its so fast. I really like my character though. I've had it since 2004!

13 minutes ago, Septimus said:

This helps a ton! Thanks!!!

Ur welcome.

13 minutes ago, Septimus said:

I read about that...its unbelievable that its so fast. I really like my character though. I've had it since 2004!

Don't forget to grab your Veteran Packs... available once per account for each anniversary of Character creation... 1adena each in L2Store(adjusted eligibility to jan1 instead of Game's anniversary)

Edited by Teribeth
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Teribeth said:

Ur welcome.

Don't forget to grab your Veteran Packs... available once per account for each anniversary of Character creation... 1adena each in L2Store(adjusted eligibility to jan1 instead of Game's anniversary)

I got the vet packs, but they just seemed like cosmetic items mostly.

Yes they are "mostly" cosmetic, but there are some Interesting Items like Agathion - Valakas for 12yr... when you use the Root of Evolution you have a chance to evolve up to Level 7 when Agathion skill gives +30 Fire Atk/Def(if your Weapon has max Fire an extra 30 element is nice) some Items give Transform with skills when equipped... some Items are dimensional, so you can send to an Alt for fun rather than destroying them when you get tired of them.

Edited by Teribeth