How do i get a strider

Milan

All Quest 1-85 were deleted for Fafurion/Suplemental 1... Wolf/Baby pets/Hatchlings etc. can only be obtained from other players now, and no quest to evolve a Hatchling to a Strider(Wolf and Baby pets can still be evolved at Pet Manager)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SammlerMull said:

All Quest 1-85 were deleted for Fafurion/Suplemental 1... Wolf/Baby pets/Hatchlings etc. can only be obtained from other players now, and no quest to evolve a Hatchling to a Strider(Wolf and Baby pets can still be evolved at Pet Manager)

wait how much do striders cost then ?

25 minutes ago, Milan said:

wait how much do striders cost then ?

Check Auction House. Not worth buying in my opinion. All they do is eat.

Also, before you buy make sure you're in level range of strider -- 10 levels iirc -- or you won't be able to control it and it will eat you.

Ok, maybe not eat you. But it won't follow your commands.

4 minutes ago, ShadowSerenade said:

Check Auction House. Not worth buying in my opinion. All they do is eat.

Also, before you buy make sure you're in level range of strider -- 10 levels iirc -- or you won't be able to control it and it will eat you.

Ok, maybe not eat you. But it won't follow your commands.

i had striders before i know how they function but there are some skills that do around 50 k with a strider if you know how to use them and also you have way more mobility

2 minutes ago, Teribeth said:

I haven't seen Striders for sale on Chronos for a VERY long time... even Hatchlings are quite rare lately.

yeah i just checked auction there arent striders neither hatchlings on the auction

I really hope they bring back the quest or at least make it so that hatchling have a their own shop keeper

On 4/5/2020 at 4:17 AM, Milan said:

yeah i just checked auction there arent striders neither hatchlings on the auction

I really hope they bring back the quest or at least make it so that hatchling have a their own shop keeper

unknown.png?width=753&height=423

Here my lvl119 Strider since 2010 :D, im glad i had completed the quest back then, now they removed everything..