Did 16th Anniversary Boxes Stop Dropping?

For some reason NC make the chance to get the 16th Ann. Box very low.Few days ago i get 1 box per 1h farm now to get 1 box need like 12h!!The question is why? Its really ridiculous and even if you get 1 box the reward 99,9% will be that crap coins.......

There are some areas which are bugged, meaning they aren't dropping the boxes although they should according to the event description..

Juji has added these areas in the list of the update's bugs and this issue will be hopefully resolved during the next maintenance on Wednesday..

4 hours ago, m0da said:

Juji has added these areas in the list of the update's bugs and this issue will be hopefully resolved during the next maintenance on Wednesday..

Yes there is 3 areas that Juji wrote but FOS os not in the list.

Considering that 1 of the Monster Box prize is 1600 event coins.. @Juji How is this a good prize?

You can't even use them during entire event, since limited to use 8/day.

That means 200 days.. unless you consider to:

* extend the event that long

* lift/raise the limit higher than 8/day to buy dices

* give any other option to use the event coins

It's really a BAD prize!

Edited by NejJim

Another note...

Started with alt char the minigame without a single coin. Did 5 clan quests that gave me 5 dices.

During playing i got coins to buy more dices.. ended up with 67 coins running 1 round.

since the event started I picked up 6 boxes in the hunting grounds and when I opened them I got 160,000 adena, I don't even pay the teleport to the map. outside that the mini game also the box boss only comes the cake coin 16niver etc ...

It's now Monday, hunting in different spot ALL day where they are supposed to drop, but still no box drops. Why do we have to wait until Wednesday? Are they going to extend the event? If not, bring servers down now for emergency maintenance.  

This anniversary is turning into Murphy's Law: Anything that can go wrong is going wrong. >:(

10 hours ago, Slycutter said:

I now have over 1200 of them.  

I have over 2200 of those anniversary coins at the moment. At this point they should scrap the event and roll back server settings to max boosted levels. Nothing to see or do but grind.

A whole day of farming in AI : 4 boxes...

Ok let's open them : 4 times anniversary coins...9_9

Ok let's play dice...wow 2× boss monster loots : lucky me..."take a look a the lost of amazing drops in the news"...Open boxes... 1 anniversary cake and...16th anniversary coins ?

Yeah it's a free event ... but even so i have the feeling that the game litterally spits in my face ?

• Haha 1

I actually wanna know as well what the hell with those coins ???? Is there an exchange link missing or something ? because all I see in this event is either pots or coins. I'm pretty sure npc had to have some exchange link for those coins which Juji forgot to place in. 

regards

@PhoenixMitra the issue is that you can only buy 8 Regular Dice per character per day with the coins (limited to only 8 and to the amount of Ether that the character has. And each one costs 1 coin, so that's 8 coins per day in total per character). A lot of people gather 1000+ coins easily, with no where else to use them

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PhoenixMitra said:

Greetings Whatif,

You may find this article useful as to what to do with the coins:

https://www.lineage2.com/news/16th-anniversary-contest-and-events

This is the Proof that GM's / Moderators  are never checking/playing or has any knowledge of this damn game.

People been saying that there is too much coin around and we can ABSOLUTELY do nothing with them, except x8 dice per day.

WHY in the world i got 1600 coin reward if i can use only 8 a day?

@PhoenixMitra  Stop fooling you'rself pleasE.

• Like 2