Buffs

Ya, sounds like you enjoy playing solo, nothin wrong with that, but you will need your own buffer now.  I'm assuming your talking about dual as your main should still be getting mentor buffs till 105.  Most real clans don't have castles, that's irreverent.  Either play in groups, buy cocktail buffs, or make a buffer, its east to get a 99 buffer, few hours, should be good enough to buff a  lvl 100

3 minutes ago, heavychick said:

Ya, sounds like you enjoy playing solo, nothin wrong with that, but you will need your own buffer now.  I'm assuming your talking about dual as your main should still be getting mentor buffs till 105.  Most real clans don't have castles, that's irreverent.  Either play in groups, buy cocktail buffs, or make a buffer, its east to get a 99 buffer, few hours, should be good enough to buff a  lvl 100

wait explain making a buffer ?

33 minutes ago, heavychick said:

also, ctrl + enter will run game in windows mode if ya didn't already know, can adjust the size and what not now.

i opened up a 2nd game and made another account but when i try to make a character it says "you cannot create another character please delete an existing character"

can you please help me ?

• Haha 2

On 2020-05-04 at 4:58 AM, Milan said:

ok so after the level 100 you can no longer get the buffs for free

so can someone help me and tell me where can i get buffs that dont cost 3 million please

Easiest way to get free buffs and keep the xp for yourself until level 105 is to get an active mentor who's on 24/7.

On 5/4/2020 at 5:13 AM, Milan said:

i opened up a 2nd game and made another account but when i try to make a character it says "you cannot create another character please delete an existing character"

can you please help me ?

Character creation has been disabled until May 13th. So you have to wait a week. https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17571-character-creation-disabled-until-513/

Short term solutions:

1. Get a mentor. That gives you mentor buffs until you reach 105.

2.  Go to Event NPC Lilly, the 16th Anniversary Guide in any town and get the free 16th Anniversary Happy Gift.  The gift includes about 20 Emperor Special Cocktail, Rose buff and other stuff to help you level, iirc. (I don't recall if there is a level eligibility involved.)

3. Make a friend with someone who plays ISS as their main and party with them. Few do it, but worth a try.

4. Find a clan with support mates. (If you're in a clan that doesn't support you, why stay?)

5. Last resort, learn Common Buffs. Recommended only if extremely desperate AND you are rich. The problem is that each of those buffs require lots of Spirit Ore to use. Depending on the level of buff, using all of the Common buffs could cost up to 400,000 adena per 30 minute buff round. The Common Andantes only last 5 minutes, so factor that in as well. 500K+ is probably more than you make in 10 hours of grind at low levels, so again only use this option if you have a proven source of income. Even then I would consider something else.

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2020 at 4:42 AM, Milan said:

What Iss should i go for though ?

I would pick ISS Hierophant for Prophecy of Might. (Even the GM buff gives that one priority above all other Prophecies. :P )

But I know a high level player who uses an ISS Dominator because of its ability to buff clan mates outside of party. That comes in handy when you don't want an XP or drop rate leach to affect you. 

On 4/5/2020 at 8:38 AM, heavychick said:

minimize the first, close the launcher, re-open game, now you have 2 clients running, can run up to 3.

@Milan FYI you can close it automaticly from the laucher settings -> General -> "When starting the game: Close launcher"

5 ISS types - short summary

Both of these 2 are my favorites, +15% p.atk, +15% matk., +15% pdef, +15% mdef, balance and great for mages.
1. Spectral Dancer - specialize in MDEF
2. Sword Muse - specialize in defense against Archer and Daggers

3. Dominator - the only ISS that is PvP specific and for clans.  +15% skill power p.atk and m.atk but expense to use 100 spirit ore vs. 20 spirit ores of Doomcryer

4. Doomcryer - 15% skill power for both p.atk and m.atk for only 20 spirit ores, superior party buffer.  can stack with Sword Muse and Spectral Dancer.

5. Hierophant - not good for large 7 man party but great for small 3 person party because Prophesy of Might buff is limited to 2 with staggered timing of 150-157 seconds depending on your "reuse" stacked bonus, or if you are wearing a robe or light or heavy.  This is a must have if you own an archer in a 2 to 3 person party.

I own all 5 types so I know them all.

check out this for researching a new build for a new class 
https://l2wiki.com/Main_Page
Once you drill own into the class you like to investigate, click on 101 level link and look for "Level 1" skill, that's usually the final unique skill.  Lv.110 skill is too common and doesn't count.

Found some good information here but got a dilemma and though you guys can help me decide? 

My Main is a Othell Ghost and my ISS box is a Spectral Dancer. I am wondering if its worth to level Hierophant instead of Spectral dancer just for POM or would it be a waste ? 

Thank you!

23 minutes ago, Zuoals2 said:

Found some good information here but got a dilemma and though you guys can help me decide? 

My Main is a Othell Ghost and my ISS box is a Spectral Dancer. I am wondering if its worth to level Hierophant instead of Spectral dancer just for POM or would it be a waste ? 

Thank you!

Hierophant is the best as box buffer. 

6 hours ago, Zuoals2 said:

Yeah I have noticed that but unfortunately too late. Have not done enough research when I started to play I guess :(

The key skills here are pom and crippling, if you already learned crippling then stick with that iss, if you didn't then focus first on hierophant/pom. Ultimately having both is very usefull, coz both skills can be stacked.

56 minutes ago, Maxximilian said:

The key skills here are pom and crippling, if you already learned crippling then stick with that iss, if you didn't then focus first on hierophant/pom. Ultimately having both is very usefull, coz both skills can be stacked.

Thank you for the swift answers! :) I have not learned crippling yet, though I have the rune stones for it. Will try to level a hierophant once this damn character creation ban is lifted.

Have a nice weekend! :)