Winter Holiday Sale & Ancient Kingdom Cloaks

BornInHell

200 ncoin for ONE enchant.....plus you need a legendary scroll at 2000 ncoin for a 5% chance that you can now spend 240 ncoin enchants after going +10...wheres the holiday spirit give us a starter pack of this stuff for 1 ncoin then you can do this sort of gouging...

9 hours ago, Cradle said:

200 ncoin for ONE enchant.....plus you need a legendary scroll at 2000 ncoin for a 5% chance that you can now spend 240 ncoin enchants after going +10...wheres the holiday spirit give us a starter pack of this stuff for 1 ncoin then you can do this sort of gouging...

Not being racist, but: image.jpg

U NCSOFT lost the common sense and start becoming fcking crazy .... 2560 ncoins for 20 scrolls????? thats more than 40€ .... for what?, past event i tried 10 scrolls and i was able to made a +2 cloack, what u supose that im gonna spend more than 40€ to increase it to +4 ... that if not going back to 0 again ... well im not as much retard as u are trying to make me feel ...

Not to mention these Ancient Kingdom Cloaks supposed to be clan shop itens, as zodiac agathions supposed to be purchasable with adena and personal efforts to upgrade, but will come to L2Store also in near future. Keep the mobs strong, nerf the combo of clan buffs + ISS buffs and eventually class/job nerf to keep the "reason" of chase more power with blessing of credit card.

As suggestion: better make appearance stones (or inks) for cloaks for who want to change the colour of Exalted Cloak on Weaver Olf Adams like Beauty Shop NPC functions, but I set the game to not see the cloaks so it does not make that much difference in my case.

Archived