Jump to content
Rodah

Budget Build Evis Alt

Recommended Posts

ProDigY    10
4 hours ago, Jason said:

>2x 15% magic crit damage rings

Boss rings and necklace?

Unfortunately, yes. One of your rings could be a 15% Crit Damage Paulina & the necklace could be Paulina as well until you're able to acquire better jewels for better M.Def.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
4 hours ago, Rodah said:

Find another thread to troll please.

Because you're the boss of me???o.O

(rhetorical)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason    1

Thanks great sharing post, I don't know why people get triggered by it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
5 hours ago, Jason said:

Thanks great sharing post, I don't know why people get triggered by it.

I don't get it either. When I can offer some intel, I share. When I'm wrong about something, I'm not hesitant to admit it. Then I'd thank that person for correcting me so I don't continue making the same mistake. I can't respect a person who knowingly allowed me to continue being wrong. People who can't admit when they're wrong are immature & it's illogical (I don't mean to sound like a Vulcan from Star Trek).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    48
5 hours ago, ProDigY said:

I don't get it either. When I can offer some intel, I share. When I'm wrong about something, I'm not hesitant to admit it. Then I'd thank that person for correcting me so I don't continue making the same mistake. I can't respect a person who knowingly allowed me to continue being wrong. People who can't admit when they're wrong are immature & it's illogical (I don't mean to sound like a Vulcan from Star Trek).

But your first statement in this thread was/is demonstrably false so.....

"What level is your Eviscerator? At Lv.101+ every DD with basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store should be able to solo EV."

But whatever; go ahead and take the last word.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magistralis    20

I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is, that is less expensive than the gear the autor told he has. I'm lv105 and just have exalted gear (and ring of creation), I keeping dying in Phantasmal and kill slow.
So I want to know about that gear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
58 minutes ago, magistralis said:

I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is, that is less expensive than the gear the autor told he has. I'm lv105 and just have exalted gear (and ring of creation), I keeping dying in Phantasmal and kill slow.
So I want to know about that gear.

me•di•o•cre mē″dē-ō′kər

  • adjective Of ordinary or undistinguished quality. synonym: average.
  • Of moderate degree or quality; middling; indifferent; ordinary.
  • noun One of middling quality, talents, or merit.

Mediocre gear is inexpensive relative to Bloody, Dark, +8/+10(or more) armor. It's cheaper than Bloody, Dark, +10/+12(or more) weapons.

Exalted & Paulina are temporary items given to you to help you somewhat function & give you an idea of what you should be looking for to gear your class. It was never meant to be used as permanent gear. If you're dying in solo areas of your level range in Exalted gear, then it's not satisfactory. It's not giving you the minimum stats needed to successfully function.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
3 hours ago, Rodah said:

But your first statement in this thread was/is demonstrably false so.....

"What level is your Eviscerator? At Lv.101+ every DD with basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store should be able to solo EV."

But whatever; go ahead and take the last word.

Funny how you feel so confident telling someone that they can't do something because you can't figure out how it's done for yourself. You're looking for step by step directions how to play a game. Instead of actually playing the game & figuring out how to play. Figuring out how to play is the entire purpose of playing video games & what makes games fun. 

This game used to be heavily focused on strategy, skill & critical thinking. After F2P/P2W/Goddess of Destruction in 2011, this game became a money pit for gambling. The game mechanics were totally changed & that destroyed what made this game so great. Before P2W, there was no need to be a higher level than your opponents, no need to have the best gear or be a member of a zerg clan.  

Your immature personality has you thinking that I'm trying to have "the last word". You should learn the real definition of troll also. So keep lying to yourself about what I've said as being "demonstrably false". I know exactly what I've done. I have no reason to lie about something as insignificant as a video game. It's beneath me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magistralis    20
Posted (edited)

@prodigy Wow, that's the meaning of the 'mediocre' word? I dind't knew, thats surprised me. Ah, well, you know that I dind't asked for that.
In your exemple, you know that have lot of items in this range, right? tw+5 ++, blessed tw, r95, blessed r95, r99, blessed r99, bloddy/dark +0+7, bla bla bla.
The autor said that have +8 blessed tw, so, by mediocre you mean +7 or not blessed +8? Or even lower than that?
You didn't told whats the meaning of  "mediocre item" for EV and thats what the guy asked.

Edited by magistralis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
Posted (edited)
16 minutes ago, magistralis said:

@prodigy Wow, that's the meaning of the 'mediocre' word? I dind't knew, thats surprised me. Ah, well, you know that I dind't asked for that.
In your exemple, you know that have lot of items in this range, right? tw+5 ++, blessed tw, r95, blessed r95, r99, blessed r99, bloddy/dark +0+7, bla bla bla.
The autor said that have +8 blessed tw, so, by mediocre you mean +7 or not blessed +8? Or even lower than that?
You didn't told whats the meaning of  "mediocre item" for EV and thats what the guy asked.

Is it that hard to think critically? You asked me a question, I answered & now you're upset??? WTF is wrong with you?

If you think that you can successfully PVE in Lv.101+ areas on a Lv.101 toon in twilight & everything else you've just listed, then go right ahead. Let us know how that works out.

Edited by ProDigY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magistralis    20
Posted (edited)

@prodigy Im not upset. Why do you think that everyone are upset just because asked you something?
You said thats not the owner of the truth, so I asked whats the meaning of "mediocre gear" for EV, so you replied that im upset, just because i asked you? Whats that?
The autor said that are using TW and you said that everyone with "mediocre gear" can do the same, so, it implies that have a gear that can do exactly the same as the autor told (kill fast enough to need to wait mobs respawn) and this gear is less expensive than the autor gear, so he asked you about it and so did i, but you don't accept and say that everyone are upset with you. 

Edited by magistralis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, magistralis said:

@prodigy Im not upset. Why do you think that everyone are upset just because asked you something?
You said thats not the owner of the truth, so I asked whats the meaning of "mediocre gear" for EV, so you replied that im upset, just because i asked you? Whats that?
The autor said that are using TW and you said that everyone with "mediocre gear" can do the same, so, it implies that have a gear that can do exactly the same as the autor told (kill fast enough to need to wait mobs respawn) and this gear is less expensive than the autor gear, so he asked you about it and so did i, but you don't accept and say that everyone are upset with you. 

Wrong. Your reply was, "Wow, that's the meaning of the 'mediocre' word? I dind't knew, thats surprised me. Ah, well, you know that I dind't asked for that." Those sentences were defiant sarcasm & you know it. Stop being disingenuous. 

Your question was, "I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is". How was I supposed to know that you knew the definition? I mentioned nothing in any of my posts about any gear having to cost less than Rodah's.

My entire issue with the original post was that he's acting as if it's unheard of for a Lv.105 DD to be able to solo a Lv.103-107 solo area in mediocre gear. My entire point to make is that any Lv.101+ DD with the proper basics could solo that area; or a Lv.100 DD with a boxed Iss debuffing.

Edited by ProDigY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magistralis    20

@ProDigY Even if I just asked "I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is" the context of my question say enough that I has didn't asking for the meaning of 'mediocre' word. And even that, the total sentence is "I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is, that is less expensive than the gear the autor told he has.", thats clear that i didn't ask for the meaning of 'mediocre' word, so, because of that, i was sarcastic in my answer, not because i was upset. 

As i said, when you say (after seeing the rodah's gear info) that "any dd in a mediocre gear can solo EV", it implies that there is something weaker that does the same job, so me and he asked you about this gear. I can't do anything if you haven't been clear enough, but i get your point now. Hugs.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
2 minutes ago, magistralis said:

@ProDigY Even if I just asked "I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is" the context of my question say enough that I has didn't asking for the meaning of 'mediocre' word. And even that, the total sentence is "I just want to know whats "mediocre gear" is, that is less expensive than the gear the autor told he has.", thats clear that i didn't ask for the meaning of 'mediocre' word, so, because of that, i was sarcastic in my answer, not because i was upset. 

As i said, when you say (after seeing the rodah's gear info) that "any dd in a mediocre gear can solo EV", it implies that there is something weaker that does the same job, so me and he asked you about this gear. I can't do anything if you haven't been clear enough, but i get your point now. Hugs.

 

Wrong again. I didn't imply anything. You're making stuff up just as Rodah has. You have the same delusions. Stop trying to twist the meanings & accept the intended message. I said nothing about anyone's gear needing to be weaker to be able to achieve the same goal of solo'ing EV. You made that up.... Go back & read all of my posts & try to comprehend this time.

This type of willful ignorance is exhausting... 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
magistralis    20
Posted (edited)

@prodigy For good communication between two (or more) people, being as clear as possible avoids misunderstandings. When you say that "any DD in mediocre equipment can do this", it leaves room for different interpretations of what you tried to convey, which is what happened, even if you didn't wanted to. If you had been as clear as possible, for example: "any DD with this gear can do the same" or "any DD with your gear can do the same", i wouldn't have commented here.

Edited by magistralis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    10
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, magistralis said:

@prodigy For good communication between two (or more) people, being as clear as possible avoids misunderstandings. When you say that "any DD in mediocre equipment can do this", it leaves room for different interpretations of what you tried to convey, which is what happened, even if you didn't wanted to. If you had been as clear as possible, for example: "any DD with this gear can do the same" or "any DD with your gear can do the same", i wouldn't have commented here.

There's nothing to interpret. It was conveyed simple enough for a 10 year-old to understand.

Yeah... and I know you're Rodah.

Edited by ProDigY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
EmperorLeto    9

Greetings people,

Please leave the PvP in the game. Be civil and kind with each other. This is getting way too heated a debate.

-Leto

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×