Jump to content
Rodah

Budget Build Evis Alt

Recommended Posts

Rodah    76
Posted (edited)

I realize my idea of "budget" will greatly differ from what others might think but please put it in context. 

So I came back about a month ago and have been focused on my main (107 Tyrr).  My dual is a 105 Iss and I've geared up an alt Evis to help get my Iss up.  I've dropped about 40b into the Evis and I think I've gotten just about everything I can before having to spend large amounts of Adena on single items (20b+).  I've been away for almost 2 years so I might be completely oblivious to some stuff. 

Here's what I got so far; let me know if I'm missing anything reasonably affordable;

All the free Exalted Gear (also all the free time limited anniversary stuff)

E.Shadows w/Tyrr SA and 7.5% CD Aug

+5 Noble Authority

+8 Bless TW Light Set

Super Advanced Seed Bracelet Stg. 1

+5 Scorpio (I'll add a +5 Leo when Juji runs out)

Longing

Anakim

+5 Elmore

Creation Ring

+12 Atlas

+10 Distortion/Steel Mind

Evis got a nice boost and, with just this gear, I can full solo EV and have to wait on mobs.  Anyway; let me know if i am missing anything around the edges.  I'm not going to buy any big ticket items; that stuff is reserved for my main.

 

 

 

 

Edited by Rodah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free2play    47

HI @Rodah. It seems you have done a pretty good budget build there. I would only advise couple more things : 1) Octavis warrior Ring (15% CD ) 2) Octavis Warrior Necklace 5%Pattack + Skill CD. Not sure what server you are , but normally these are around 1 - 1.5B each. 

On a side note though why you want to lvl up your dual ? This actually consumes times from your main. 105 for Dual is more than ok at this stage of the game. You won't get any benifits if you level it up to let's say 108 :) 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76

Good call on the Oct Warriors Neckalce; forgot it adds P.Attack.  I'm using the free boss jewel packs ATM but when they run out I'll grab one.  One of the Paulinas Rings gives 15% CD so I only need a second CD ring and the Creation gives 3% P.Attack.

As far as leveling the dual goes; I'll want to siege and PvP in the furture.  If I want to be in a decent group I'll be on my Iss so I'm gonna get it 107.  Additionally, there will be new Dual Skills in the next update (or one after that).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Free2play    47

@Rodah Sounds good mate. I asked the question for the dual in case i could save you from wasting your time, but it seems you have a solid plan. Best of luck. Enjoy the game :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
test1234    1

1. get a pve belt

2. get artifacts to set 2 for +5%/-6% dmg (just buy clean - i think you dont need +++ them to trigger set bonus)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neesir    26
59 minutes ago, test1234 said:

1. get a pve belt

2. get artifacts to set 2 for +5%/-6% dmg (just buy clean - i think you dont need +++ them to trigger set bonus)

I believe these are the best cost effective items for your build.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76
12 minutes ago, Neesir said:

I believe these are the best cost effective items for your build.

I`ll keep an eye out for a belt but I'm not sure I can get artifacts. The npc only sells 2 kinds I think and there are only a handful on the market. Even if I was willing to pay what people are asking I'm not sure there is even enough to fill 1 book. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neesir    26
33 minutes ago, Rodah said:

I`ll keep an eye out for a belt but I'm not sure I can get artifacts. The npc only sells 2 kinds I think and there are only a handful on the market. Even if I was willing to pay what people are asking I'm not sure there is even enough to fill 1 book. 

Buy only if you can find the 14 different artifacts to fill the bonus for level 2, otherwise don't spend money on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MalumInSe    49
1 hour ago, Rodah said:

I`ll keep an eye out for a belt but I'm not sure I can get artifacts. The npc only sells 2 kinds I think and there are only a handful on the market. Even if I was willing to pay what people are asking I'm not sure there is even enough to fill 1 book. 

There will probably be another artifact event soon, since the 3rd book is out and there are supposed to be new artifact stones to fill the slots. When we'll get it is anyone's guess. I wouldn't pay for the stones now, though. Everything is grossly overpriced.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
On 5/4/2020 at 10:10 AM, Rodah said:

I realize my idea of "budget" will greatly differ from what others might think but please put it in context. 

Evis got a nice boost and, with just this gear, I can full solo EV and have to wait on mobs.  Anyway; let me know if i am missing anything around the edges.  I'm not going to buy any big ticket items; that stuff is reserved for my main.

What level is your Eviscerator? At Lv.101+ every DD with basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store should be able to solo EV.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76
Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2020 at 3:03 PM, ProDigY said:

What level is your Eviscerator? At Lv.101+ every DD with basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store should be able to solo EV.

That's simply untrue. I initially pushed 3x Evis mentees through 105 (for Atlas) and even when they hit 104 and had the Enhanced Fist they still killed pretty slow.  I switched to yul because they are faster btw.

 

I'm not sure what your definition of "basic" gear is but I feel confident it's not enough to effectively full solo (self buffs) EV on a 101+ Evis.  Plains is faster because of kill speed. Sure when SM is up they can kill fast but without additional reuse items it's just not up enough.  Also just because they won't die doesn't meet my definition of "soloing" if they are killing so slow the XP is garbage. 

 

I kinda think your just being contrary to seem like a know-it-all. Why dont you just post a video and prove me wrong. It takes an hour or so to hit 101 and I`m sure you can come up with some "basic" gear...

 

EDIT:  My Evis was 105 at the time of the initial post; 107 now. 

Edited by Rodah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
Posted (edited)
18 hours ago, Rodah said:

That's simply untrue. I initially pushed 3x Evis mentees through 105 (for Atlas) and even when they hit 104 and had the Enhanced Fist they still killed pretty slow.  I switched to yul because they are faster btw.

I'm not sure what your definition of "basic" gear is but I feel confident it's not enough to effectively full solo (self buffs) EV on a 101+ Evis.  Plains is faster because of kill speed. Sure when SM is up they can kill fast but without additional reuse items it's just not up enough.  Also just because they won't die doesn't meet my definition of "soloing" if they are killing so slow the XP is garbage. 

I kinda think your just being contrary to seem like a know-it-all. Why dont you just post a video and prove me wrong. It takes an hour or so to hit 101 and I`m sure you can come up with some "basic" gear...

 

EDIT:  My Evis was 105 at the time of the initial post; 107 now. 

It seems you need to read my post again. I said nothing about kill speed. Kill speed is subjective. Fast to you could be slow to someone else. I simply said that a Lv.101 DD with mediocre gear could solo EV. I would know b/c I've tried it with Eviscerator, Ghost Sentinel/Hunter, Dreadnought (aoe'ing 2-3 groups simultaneously), Storm Screamer, Seer, Grand Khavatari & Titan. It was even possible @ Lv.100 with my boxed Iss assisting with debuffs at this level after completing Penny's quest in Blazing last year.

It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing. I'm not a "know-it-all". I've never claimed to be one. I just know what I've tested. I only have mediocre gear. I don't spend thousands on this game. I don't have any bloody +8/+10 armor or +12 weapons.

Every time I make posts similar to this, there's always a person, like yourself, projecting that someone is a "know-it-all" & claiming something is untrue or impossible. I could even submit screen shots & videos but still get accused of fakes or photo shop. Simply b/c that person can't figure out how it's done on their own.

I don't grind like before anymore. The game isn't what it used to be. I'm a casual player now. I took advantage of the last server boost & leveled 12 of my favorite toons from Lv.101 to Lv.105 in less than 2 hours each. And no... I didn't spend all 1.8 hours each in EV & didn't buy Ncoin.

Edited by ProDigY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason    1
2 hours ago, ProDigY said:

It seems you need to read my post again. I said nothing about kill speed. Kill speed is subjective. Fast to you could be slow to someone else. I simply said that a Lv.101 DD with mediocre gear could solo EV. I would know b/c I've tried it with Eviscerator, Ghost Sentinel/Hunter, Dreadnought (aoe'ing 2-3 groups simultaneously), Storm Screamer, Seer, Grand Khavatari & Titan. It was even possible @ Lv.100 with my boxed Iss assisting with debuffs at this level after completing Penny's quest in Blazing last year.

It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing. I'm not a "know-it-all". I've never claimed to be one. I just know what I've tested. I only have mediocre gear. I don't spend thousands on this game. I don't have any bloody +8/+10 armor or +12 weapons.

Every time I make posts similar to this, there's always a person, like yourself, projecting that someone is a "know-it-all" & claiming something is untrue or impossible. I could even submit screen shots & videos but still get accused of fakes or photo shop. Simply b/c that person can't figure out how it's done on their own.

I don't grind like before anymore. The game isn't what it used to be. I'm a casual player now. I took advantage of the last server boost & leveled 12 of my favorite toons from Lv.101 to Lv.105 in less than 2 hours each. And no... I didn't spend all 1.8 hours each in EV & didn't buy Ncoin.

How do you solo on EV? My lvl 103 storm screamer would die if solo at EV. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76
2 hours ago, ProDigY said:

It seems you need to read my post again. I said nothing about kill speed. Kill speed is subjective. Fast to you could be slow to someone else. I simply said that a Lv.101 DD with mediocre gear could solo EV. I would know b/c I've tried it with Eviscerator, Ghost Sentinel/Hunter, Dreadnought (aoe'ing 2-3 groups simultaneously), Storm Screamer, Seer, Grand Khavatari & Titan. It was even possible @ Lv.100 with my boxed Iss assisting with debuffs at this level after completing Penny's quest in Blazing last year.

It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing. I'm not a "know-it-all". I've never claimed to be one. I just know what I've tested. I only have mediocre gear. I don't spend thousands on this game. I don't have any bloody +8/+10 armor or +12 weapons.

Every time I make posts similar to this, there's always a person, like yourself, projecting that someone is a "know-it-all" & claiming something is untrue or impossible. I could even submit screen shots & videos but still get accused of fakes or photo shop. Simply b/c that person can't figure out how it's done on their own.

I don't grind like before anymore. The game isn't what it used to be. I'm a casual player now. I took advantage of the last server boost & leveled 12 of my favorite toons from Lv.101 to Lv.105 in less than 2 hours each. And no... I didn't spend all 1.8 hours each in EV & didn't buy Ncoin.

Are you serious?  Honest question because this was your FIRST post in this thread;

"What level is your Eviscerator? At Lv.101+ every DD with basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store should be able to solo EV."

It is so utterly misleading that I thought your intentions were simply to be "high and mighty."  Can you really blame me?  Come on man; lets assume you are a new player and you were to read this.....  You go out to EV at 101 with your "basic" gear and it takes you 60 seconds to kill 1 mob.  I guess technically you're right but, as I stated, it is a completely misleading statement.  

So, why even make?     

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
Posted (edited)
On 5/26/2020 at 3:54 PM, Jason said:

How do you solo on EV? My lvl 103 storm screamer would die if solo at EV. 

Game-mechanics-knowledge, timing & strategy: Use your Skill 11032 1.jpgDeath Howl just as you think you'll take too much damage; Time your Skill 11048 1.jpgMass Ruin for VR when needed; Don't spam your Skill 11067 1.jpgQuadruple Elemental Blast because it'll drain your MP too fast. Try to only use it when Skill 11068 1.jpgBurst Casting is active;  Use your Skill 11093 1.jpgCrystal Form & Skill 11056 1.jpgMass Death Fear when necessary; Spam your Skill 11064 1.jpgUltimate Body to Mind, Skill 11026 1.jpgUpdraft Destruction, Skill 11118 1.jpgElemental Burst, Skill 11040 1.jpgElemental Storm & Skill 11058 3.jpgShadow Snare every time they're ready. Keep Skill 11068 1.jpgBurst Casting on auto.

Hopefully, you already know the basic stats that every Nuker needs since you're Lv.103. You can't roll into any Lv.101+ area without 2x 15% magic crit damage rings, a -10% skill cooldown necklace or with less than 720 attack attribute, 700 defense attributes, 340 Magic critical & think you're ready for the big leagues. Game mechanics won't allow it. Even if you're in a party, you're not pulling your own weight without the basics.

Now, with the new adjustments to lesser MP regen after killing monsters, MP management will be a headache. You'll need High-Grade MP pots.

Playing nukers were always work. Back before P2W/F2P/Goddess of Destruction, a player would need to have a certain level of intelligence to be a successful Nuker. Nuker classes are not lazy classes like melee classes (next target - attack/use a random skill - repeat). In order to be a lazy Nuker on macro solo'ing in EV, you'll need expensive top notch gear & +9 (or better) skills.

Edited by ProDigY
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
On 5/26/2020 at 4:11 PM, Rodah said:

Are you serious?  Honest question because this was your FIRST post in this thread;

"What level is your Eviscerator? At Lv.101+ every DD with basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store should be able to solo EV."

It is so utterly misleading that I thought your intentions were simply to be "high and mighty."  Can you really blame me?  Come on man; lets assume you are a new player and you were to read this.....  You go out to EV at 101 with your "basic" gear and it takes you 60 seconds to kill 1 mob.  I guess technically you're right but, as I stated, it is a completely misleading statement.  

So, why even make?     

 

 

On 5/26/2020 at 1:38 PM, ProDigY said:

It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

 

 

WOW, you just can't stop can you....

No amount of game knowledge will compensate for sub-par gear and we both know it.  With your BS "It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing" you are implying that I don't know "basic game mechanics" and, that somehow if I did, I would be able to effectively level in EV with a 101+ Evis with "basic gear."

Quit misleading people!  Exalted gear (basic gear) simple DOES NOT put out enough damage to LEVEL in EV regardless of class.  An Evis is no exception. 

EDIT:  LOL I just read your reply to that Nuker.  You're all over the map aren't you.  So what is your idea of "basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store?"

Edited by Rodah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Rodah said:

WOW, you just can't stop can you....

No amount of game knowledge will compensate for sub-par gear and we both know it.  With your BS "It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing" you are implying that I don't know "basic game mechanics" and, that somehow if I did, I would be able to effectively level in EV with a 101+ Evis with "basic gear."

Quit misleading people!  Exalted gear (basic gear) simple DOES NOT put out enough damage to LEVEL in EV regardless of class.  An Evis is no exception. 

EDIT:  LOL I just read your reply to that Nuker.  You're all over the map aren't you.  So what is your idea of "basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store?"

You asked a question & I answered. Why would you be upset because I answered? You're not making any logical sense.

You have no idea about how to play Nukers according to your comment about "all over the map". Exalted gear is sub par. I never said in any of my posts that Exalted gear is basic. Exalted & Paulina gear is simply NCsoft's way of easing the burden for new players of acquiring proper gear right away.

You should really stick to what someone says & stop adding illogical garbage. I didn't "imply" anything. It's a known fact that you'll never enjoy any game if you don't understand that game's mechanics. Without reading patch notes of MMO's (or manuals of console games) & testing the game-play, you'll end up failing at everything in any game. Throwing lots of cash at this & buying items won't be enough.

Basic mediocre gear not bought from the L2 store is self explanatory. You're a trip. Having to explain what that means proves that you're incapable of critical thinking.

Edited by ProDigY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Srelock    58

I made a test for EV the minimum gear that u need to solo there for an evi 105. Full exalted items lvl2 is not inof after 2-3 h just dies. With a +7 R99 pve fist and an additional crit dmg ring can farm nicely. I had lvl5 bufs and pom .

Funny thing is that +7 pve fist has lower p.atk then exalted fist still better dmg and I have only lvl5 sa on fist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
6 hours ago, Srelock said:

I made a test for EV the minimum gear that u need to solo there for an evi 105. Full exalted items lvl2 is not inof after 2-3 h just dies. With a +7 R99 pve fist and an additional crit dmg ring can farm nicely. I had lvl5 bufs and pom .

Funny thing is that +7 pve fist has lower p.atk then exalted fist still better dmg and I have only lvl5 sa on fist.

Testing Exalted gear is outside of my gaming experience. I've never finished an Exalted quest & I've been playing this game since beta. Long before there was such a thing. I'm not a brand new player. Fortunately, I've had proper gear long before Exalted or Paulina gear were added but that was a period when everything costed less & easier to obtain. 

What are all of the stats of your Exalted Armor & Weapon? Like what amount of element do they have? What is the P.atk, M.atk, P.def & passives? I've been searching but haven't, yet, seen any screen shots of stats or anything else besides the descriptions in patch notes & L2wiki.

More is required than just a high P.atk or M.atk on a weapon in this game in order to be successful. The level of your toon, passives, buffs & the amount of element it has are all factors. For an example: I've boosted the M.atk on a Lv.99 Storm Screamer up to 3.7 million & still wasn't able to 2 or 3 shot mobs in Lv.101+ solo areas. Before the Goddess of Destruction patch, I was capable of 1-shotting mobs in solo areas.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76
9 hours ago, ProDigY said:

You asked a question & I answered. Why would you be upset because I answered? You're not making any logical sense.

You have no idea about how to play Nukers according to your comment about "all over the map". Exalted gear is sub par. I never said in any of my posts that Exalted gear is basic. Exalted & Paulina gear is simply NCsoft's way of easing the burden for new players of acquiring proper gear right away.

You should really stick to what someone says & stop adding illogical garbage. I didn't "imply" anything. It's a known fact that you'll never enjoy any game if you don't understand that game's mechanics. Without reading patch notes of MMO's (or manuals of console games) & testing the game-play, you'll end up failing at everything in any game. Throwing lots of cash at this & buying items won't be enough.

Basic mediocre gear not bought from the L2 store is self explanatory. You're a trip. Having to explain what that means proves that you're incapable of critical thinking.

No you have never answered ANY of my questions.

My first general question; "Here's what I got so far; let me know if I'm missing anything reasonably affordable?" - You never answered that, you just gave a misleading comment in response.

My first question to YOU - "Are you serious?" - Still waiting on that on....

My second question to YOU - "Why even make it (your initial comment)" - Waiting....

My third question to YOU - So what is your idea of "basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store?" - Waiting....

 

Finally, since you have just admitted you don't even know what constitutes Exalted Gear why are you even commenting in this thread?  If you don't even know that, then you certainly have very little knowledge about the current state of the game.  I guess it also won't hurt to further point out that this comment......

"More is required than just a high P.atk or M.atk on a weapon in this game in order to be successful. The level of your toon, passives, buffs & the amount of element it has are all factors. For an example: I've boosted the M.atk on a Lv.99 Storm Screamer up to 3.7 million & still wasn't able to 2 or 3 shot mobs in Lv.101+ solo areas. Before the Goddess of Destruction patch, I was capable of 1-shotting mobs in solo areas."

....basically contradicts your initial asinine foray into this thread (derp).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76

Wait a second here...  You do realize EV mobs are 103/104 right?  And they don't behave as they used to (can't AOE multiple groups anymore).  Because if you didn't know that.......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ProDigY    12
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rodah said:

My first question to YOU - "Are you serious?" - Still waiting on that on....

That's a rhetorical question. Only someone like yourself would answer those...

6 hours ago, Rodah said:

My second question to YOU - "Why even make it (your initial comment)" - Waiting....

On 5/26/2020 at 1:38 PM, ProDigY said:

It all boils down to understanding game mechanics & the class you're playing.

 

6 hours ago, Rodah said:

My third question to YOU - So what is your idea of "basic mediocre gear not bought from L2 store?" - Waiting....

 
17 hours ago, ProDigY said:

Basic mediocre gear not bought from the L2 store is self explanatory.

 

6 hours ago, Rodah said:

Wait a second here...  You do realize EV mobs are 103/104 right?  And they don't behave as they used to (can't AOE multiple groups anymore).  Because if you didn't know that.......

You're hilarious. A group of mobs standing near each other don't have to be social in order to AoE them. You really are incompetent.  Skill 30776 1.jpgProvoke, Skill 10271 1.jpgPower Provoke, Skill 10288 1.jpgHurricane Storm, Skill 10265 1.jpgEruption, Skill 10321 1.jpgThunder Spear, Skill 10269 1.jpgJump Attack, Skill 10281 1.jpgSonic Star, Skill 10772 1.jpgHeavy Arrow Rain, Skill 10771 1.jpgMultiple Arrow, Skill 10802 1.jpgMass Bullseye, Skill 10781 1.jpgPhoenix Arrow, Skill 11026 8.jpgUpdraft Destruction, Skill 11048 6.jpgMass Ruin, Skill 11040 8.jpgElemental Storm, Skill 11067 1.jpgQuadruple Elemental Blast (just to name a few) can all be used to attract passive mobs in order to AoE them. I can also use a single attack on each monster that I want to attract, in order to group them together. "Because if you didn't know that....." It's pretty sad that you didn't. I'm well aware of the current level ranges of each area since they're actually listed on the map, patch notes & L2wiki. Back when I had tested the 3.7 million M.atk on my Lv. 99 Storm Screamer, EV was a Lv.100 area in 2015.

Also, my comment about the theory of only needing a high P.atk or M.atk. on a weapon explains why game-mechanics-knowledge is essential. Then I gave an example of this fact.

It's really concerning that someone needs to constantly repeat simple things to you. It's like you're having trouble comprehending English. Nothing I've said was a contradiction. Maybe it's all confusing to you because you're delusional. You keep coming up with idiotic ideas that were never written in any of my posts. You have a knee-jerk reaction of twisting words into something else & changing the meanings of comments. You should seek a psychiatrist for that. You have a really serious problem there.

Edited by ProDigY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rodah    76
52 minutes ago, ProDigY said:

That's a rhetorical question. Only someone like yourself would answer those...

 

 

 

You're hilarious. A group of mobs standing near each other don't have to be social in order to AoE them. You really are incompetent.  Skill 30776 1.jpgProvoke, Skill 10271 1.jpgPower Provoke, Skill 10288 1.jpgHurricane Storm, Skill 10265 1.jpgEruption, Skill 10321 1.jpgThunder Spear, Skill 10269 1.jpgJump Attack, Skill 10281 1.jpgSonic Star, Skill 10772 1.jpgHeavy Arrow Rain, Skill 10771 1.jpgMultiple Arrow, Skill 10802 1.jpgMass Bullseye, Skill 10781 1.jpgPhoenix Arrow, Skill 11026 8.jpgUpdraft Destruction, Skill 11048 6.jpgMass Ruin, Skill 11040 8.jpgElemental Storm, Skill 11067 1.jpgQuadruple Elemental Blast (just to name a few) can all be used to attract passive mobs in order to AoE them. I can also use a single attack on each monster that I want to attract, in order to group them together. "Because if you didn't know that....." It's pretty sad that you didn't. I'm well aware of the current level ranges of each area since they're actually listed on the map, patch notes & L2wiki. Back when I had tested the 3.7 million M.atk on my Lv. 99 Storm Screamer, EV was a Lv.100 area in 2015.

Also, my comment about the theory of only needing a high P.atk or M.atk. on a weapon explains why game-mechanics-knowledge is essential. Then I gave an example of this fact.

It's really concerning that someone needs to constantly repeat simple things to you. It's like you're having trouble comprehending English. Nothing I've said was a contradiction. Maybe it's all confusing to you because you're delusional. You keep coming up with idiotic ideas that were never written in any of my posts. You have a knee-jerk reaction of twisting words into something else & changing the meanings of comments. You should seek a psychiatrist for that. You have a really serious problem there.

OK, no point in going on.  Find another thread to troll please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×