The Seed Bracelet FIASCO by NCWest

Previously, the seed bracelets from the Dimensional Merchant in every town, could be bought for 500k adena.

All of them got transformed into the new Elementary Seed Bracelet in this update that can only be crafted after a lot o fishing. They are the only way to acquire the Super Advanced Seed Bracelets.

The patch notes for this update got posted only hours before the update. Only ones who were able to read it could buy the bracelets on the Dim Merchant before the server shut down. The rest, me and you got screwed by this trash company that for stupid reasons releases the patch note hours before so that everyone have a hard time without knowing whats going to change next.

NCWest had a change to sink server adena with those bracelets if everyone could have know it in time. But no they wanted it to be another super expensive, barely achievable item in again.

I demand those bracelets back on the Dimensional Merchant or any temporary NPC for a limited time with wide spread information about it, including forums and server login message about it.

Lets not let NCWest screw with us customers again.

Edited by Shimeji

tbh, even with old prices, Superior bracelets are expensive.

I crafted only 7 top bracelets from ~400 elementary. After 3 attempts of combining superior one, I just bought it

That's all I know.

PS

If I had known combine rates, I would buy more.

3 minutes ago, Harperz said:

didn't some ppl post them way earlier from eu server? seems you missed that:ph34r:

https://eu.4game.com/patchnotes/lineage2/206/
Seed Bracelets

— new Seed Bracelets have been added to the game;

— existing Seed Bracelet, that was available via Special Game Assistant (ex. Dimensional Merchant) in exchange for 20,000,000 Adena, is automatically replace with Elementary Seed Bracelet;

Not only the cost is completely different from here, the patch notes always differ at some point as they have completely different way of making money. There they dont get adena or drops without vitality, but they get 2x xp with their version or prestige pack.
They can get brooch jewels in game, while we cant.
Sometimes they even get different cut points from what we get.
EU patch notes cant not be trusted for NA updates.

21 hours ago, Shimeji said:

Previously, the seed bracelets from the Dimensional Merchant in every town, could be bought for 500k adena.

All of them got transformed into the new Elementary Seed Bracelet in this update that can only be crafted after a lot o fishing. They are the only way to acquire the Super Advanced Seed Bracelets.

The patch notes for this update got posted only hours before the update. Only ones who were able to read it could buy the bracelets on the Dim Merchant before the server shut down. The rest, me and you got screwed by this trash company that for stupid reasons releases the patch note hours before so that everyone have a hard time without knowing whats going to change next.

NCWest had a change to sink server adena with those bracelets if everyone could have know it in time. But no they wanted it to be another super expensive, barely achievable item in again.

I demand those bracelets back on the Dimensional Merchant or any temporary NPC for a limited time with wide spread information about it, including forums and server login message about it.

As usual, patches go live like 6 months earlier in Korea and 1-2 months earlier in EU/RU, why don't you dig yourself out of that cave you are living and whining in and start doing some research? it's a free game, and they don't work for free...

22 hours ago, Shimeji said:

It's always been like this regarding the patch notes. Some last minute changes might be implemented, so they avoid putting them days earlier to avoid drama. Because if patch notes are put 1 week earlier, there's drama. If they're put hours before maintenance, there's drama. If they're put after servers are back online, there's drama 9_9 It's impossible to make everyone happy xD

"Demand" is such a word... -_- you can search for the information yourself. If you're not happy in how things are being conducted, just don't press the AGREE button before entering the game, close the client and carry on with your entitled Karen life ^_^

• Like 1

do not listen to those nerds, telling its normal etc,

its fiction since Y player bought another item from dimentional merchant, after update the item got transformetd into another item!

so the only solution would be to set the link as it was previous patch,

but hey nobody cares https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17879-seed-bracelet-link/?tab=comments#comment-121492

regards

Edited by Methodical
syntax

i also have a question:/ though i doubt that's the right place to post it . 

we had in January the https://www.lineage2.com/news/zodiac-agathion event . many of us grapped the opportunity to gamble once more the not so cheap ncstore exclusive items! 

4 months later we get an update that is turning all those items useless? we managed, after breaking lots of those charms,to get one of our choice that suits our character at best, and the only option we have is to trade it for a random one?? and what can we do with all the rest of the items we paid real money for? why do we only get the option to trade the charm and not all the rest that the event gave us? what should we do with all those charm books of growth that costed real money??

5 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

It's always been like this regarding the patch notes. Some last minute changes might be implemented, so they avoid putting them days earlier to avoid drama. Because if patch notes are put 1 week earlier, there's drama. If they're put hours before maintenance, there's drama. If they're put after servers are back online, there's drama 9_9 It's impossible to make everyone happy xD

"Demand" is such a word... -_- you can search for the information yourself. If you're not happy in how things are being conducted, just don't press the AGREE button before entering the game, close the client and carry on with your entitled Karen life ^_^

Damn, entitled Karen life, the burn!xD