Character creation went from 05/06 to 05/13 !?

lkz

well.. i've been waiting to create my character with my friends and start playing for a few days now, checking the forums and the game every day to create our characters and out of nowhere we enter the forum today and the character creation was delayed for 1 week? from 05/06 to 05/13 ?????????????????????? i mean.. how can a game prevent people from even START PLAYING ??????? i don't understand that.. kinda makes me wanna find another game to play with my friends because this feels like players are not "welcomed" to the game anyway so why would i spend any time here? now we'll have to wait for 1 more week just to start playing then? thats kinda bad, i'm 100% sure that preventing players to create characters isn't the best option to fix any of the issues you guys are having. I've NEVER seen any company aproach a fix or a solution to any issue like that. Between my 5 friends i'm the most comprehensive and i'm almost giving up, as soon as i tell my friends "hey, we can only create the characters on the 13th now.." hahahaha I already know their answers.. I wasn't expecting that. You guys are letting people down in so many ways.

27 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Character creation opens every Wednesday after maintenance and closes again on the Thursday after.

It wasn't delayed. It just opens during Wednesdays.

No, you'r wrong. From 04/29 to 05/13 it's 2 weeks, meaning it's missing one Wednesday. Yesterday the official post by Juji said 05/06 and today it sais 05/13, so it was delayed for sure. Just want to understand why.

18 hours ago, lkz said:

not a typo and not the correct approach by the company but anyway, we might not see each other next week. thanks tho

Yeah. I am gonna create a character and play there. but, Posts are making me scared of playing with lag, queue, customer service issues. damn :P.  Since It is the most expensive game, I've seen my entire life, the game also got the problems. L2 is Real life. Armors cost more than clothes on me. Boots cost more than my sneakers. the problem they got is like Covid19. lol

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Ocrats said:

Yeah. I am gonna create a character and play there. but, Posts are making me scared of playing with lag, queue, customer service issues. damn :P.  Since It is the most expensive game, I've seen my entire life, the game also got the problems. L2 is Real life. Armors cost more than clothes on me. Boots cost more than my sneakers. the problem they got is like Covid19. lol

Take every complaint you see here with grain of salt. Yes, there are issues, some quite critical that need to be addressed. Nevertheless, the wait list is long and the servers are packed. Even with bots, that says something. People still play this game in large numbers, or somehow contribute to the game in a way that encourages 3rd parties to try and find ways to make a profit from it. Sad, but true. It could be that we're all just bored, but the only logical reason why everyone continues to log is because people love L2...for whatever reason. Some of the main people who complain the most would have a heart attack tomorrow, if L2 shut down for good today. xD

:D Yeah, same  I quit long time ago. I quit a lot and I always come back LOL. I tried to look for good MMORPG like L2, or any other good game. Unfortunately I couldn't find a game that's like L2. siege olys. L2 is like a weed. LOL

• Like 2