Character creation

maybe find another game.. thats what me and my friends will end up doing because we've been waiting for almost 1 week and they just delayed the creation for 1 more week. Previously the date on the official post by Juji was 05/06 and today they changed it to 05/13 ( 1 more week ) for no reason.. I mean, they didn't told us any reason, just changed it. It's kinda lame if you ask me, how can a game prevent new players to start playing. Jesus christ. I have 5 friends that want to play for the first time, I hypped them all up and we watched videos etc, after they all downloaded we are now stucked at this terrible schedule to START playing the game. They are already looking for other MMORPG and probably won't be playing L2 anymore even tho they all liked the videos and explanations i gave them. But ye.. It is what it is at the end of the day. Too bad L2 is at this state nowadays. 

• Thanks 1

The live servers are unstable and are experiencing latency and disconnects. Until they can fix it and to avoid more crashes, they created the queue system for when the servers are close to their capacity limit and disabled character creation until the specified dates. If you can wait until then, do. If not, godspeed for your adventures in another map ^_^