Weapon Upgrade Question

Hi guys, I have an R110 +10 weapon and I want to upgrade it to bloody or dark and I want to ask if you would lose the +10 enchantment when you upgrade to bloody/dark or does the weapon retain the +10 enchantment?

Thank you in advance to those that can help me.

4 hours ago, Brown said:

Nop

Thanks. It seems only enchanted weapon can be upgraded to dark / bloody... how do you get enchanted weapon?  Mine says augmented, does that mean I have to remove the augmentation?

45 minutes ago, Aphilion said:

Thanks. It seems only enchanted weapon can be upgraded to dark / bloody... how do you get enchanted weapon?  Mine says augmented, does that mean I have to remove the augmentation?

No. Enchanted is the same as blessed but for R110. For R110, you have normal weapon -> blessed / enchanted -> bloody/dark -> limited. You can upgrade it at Blacksmith of Mammon.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

No. Enchanted is the same as blessed but for R110. For R110, you have normal weapon -> blessed / enchanted -> bloody/dark -> limited. You can upgrade it at Blacksmith of Mammon.

Okay... so how do you get a normal weapon to blessed weapon?

9 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Check any regular blacksmith in any town then. It should be there

Almost found it in blacksmith in Giran... now problem is there seems to be no enchanted option for dual krishna sword.  damn.  any idea?

no-krishna-dual-sword.png

5 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Gludio blacksmith has this option in both Naia and Chronos O.o

https://i.imgur.com/kvz0dCU.png

Oh thanks.  I went to gludio and it was not an option there.  Then I removed the item from my equipped items and boom it was there on the list... must have been a bug or something?  Anyway thank you so much for your help.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1