Why there is SO many disconections ?

the last 2 days i had 6 DC 2h apart one from the other, i understand the queue but i do not understand the many dc's. Is there some kind of fixing operation on its way or we just have to learn to leave with one more issue ? like the lag in melee hits 

1 hour ago, morgia said:

the think is that im gtting all the dc last week nothing before that 

Its not server problem.

Now i"m not getting DC 3 weeks.

And I find why sometimes i was getting DC. Problem I was using WIFI from my rooter - and if start see YouTube or moves in my phone - i was getting DC. Now laptops connected with cable - and no DC if see YouTube or something on phone (or other computer).

my connection has been 100% stable past 7 days, all 18 of them.  the problem with identifying server to be the source of DC is we do not know the algorithm in which NC prioritize region of the world such as US over outside the US, and/or other variable factors.  There are just too many unknowns, including regional and continental ISP routing hops along the way to Austin, TX NCsoft server farm.  I apologize if the server is not in Austin but I know for sure NC West is hosted in the State of Texas.  I am in Houston on vacation (stay at home order), last I checked the ping is 6ms, which is insanely fast.  My permanent resident is in CA where the ping is around 20-40ms.

Edited by GhostintheShell

I have only Dc once or twice, I'm ok with that, but my friend how is my buffer over night has been DC'ing like crazy. 

13 hours ago, Harperz said:

probably your isp or your route is broken from telia carrier

Is this Mixa's alt account?

15 minutes ago, heavychick said:

I have only Dc once or twice, I'm ok with that, but my friend how is my buffer over night has been DC'ing like crazy. 

Is this Mixa's alt account?

no, use your brain. if it would be server side all would dc constantly... which is not the case...

did i blow your mind?

Edit: btw didn't you notice that many countries have quarantine, means many use the internet so the traffic is, depending where you live, very high.

Edited by Harperz

15 hours ago, morgia said:

the last 2 days i had 6 DC 2h apart one from the other, i understand the queue but i do not understand the many dc's. Is there some kind of fixing operation on its way or we just have to learn to leave with one more issue ? like the lag in melee hits 

Sorry to be an combo breaker to the many saying about their disconects, but my 3 accounts have been online for 6 days and 21 hours till this server restart...

Sometimes its not the L2 servers that mess up, but your provider may have some fluctuations to the stability and thus causing you to disconnect.

• Like 1