Make new areas for up lv 99 /103

Good nigth GM's

sry for my inglish

pls remake place for lv 99 and 101/102/103

type:goddard area ramke lv ins geo data   wall of argos/hot spring/imperial tomb/monastery of silence/forges of the good/ketra

schutgard:pavel ruins  etc

Rune: stakkato/valley of saints/valey of saints/swamp of scream/best farm

Dion: cruma tower /cruma marshlands  etc

pls no need make new mobs only remale lvs in geodata for 99 for news areas up

Most of the people complaining and whining here don't have a clue about this game, it is a Korean Game, it is what it is! Ncwest can't change much of the game, and what people ask is just ways to change gameplay, that's Nckorea department, just saying.

Game was hard, gets a little easier and still people complain about it, game reflects Korea culture.

Also there is an argument that can be made about L2store prices and items, that is Ncwest department, but come on, do you really think they work for free, to provide you a service? Most of the complains come from players that doesn't spent a dime and want bonus for life.

aee I'm not complaining
problem if you found it bad I'm giving a suggestion
if you are the gm a and even keep silent if not be stay in your
the right thing would be for the gm to do this, modifying only the lv of the mobs in the geodata and so it would be more areas of up 99 if u think your problem

15 minutes ago, guto_ps said:

pls remake place for lv 99 and 101/102/103

At the moment you have the following zones for these levels: Blazing Swamp, War-Torn Plains, Hellbound (Beleth, Desert Quarry, Phantasmal), Enchanted Valley, plus 1h per day in Abandoned Coal Mines.

I know it doesn't seem a lot, but you should be able to find a group of mobs around to pew pew in one of these places. The GMs are always dependent of the updates that the Korean devs sent them and you already got new zones for these levels on this last update.

Probably the areas that you wrote will be revamped in a near future. But there's nothing NCWest can do to accelerate that process. Be patient, and play with what you have available to you now ;)