Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Cyan

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Live servers are overcapacity, so you will experience a login queue. Character creation will be temporarily enabled after the maintenance until 5:00 PM PDT on 5/6. 
  • The 16th Anniversary event will continue for three weeks!
  • Shilen’s Soul Crystal will be in the L2 Store for one week.
  • The Attendance Login event will end.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

the funny is this quee!! really i first time see it on online games!!!! you have to put down this stupid enchant scrolls so everyone can make it and stop this  1 million boxes!!! and second is why you dont fix this lag??? you take a new hardware!!!! As I see the game going down by down day by day and  you dont do nothing for this.... only big event with big spend wallets or free event with get something good is like 0.000000000000000000001 % you think we are idiots!!! No we are not and day by day you will see people stop playing !!! Never i had those thoughts some many years now and i need to share them!!! FIX THIS GAME LAG AND SPEND HOURS !!!!! PEOPLE NEED LIVE GMS NEED GOOOD EVENTS!!!! how many big wallet they gonna still paying?? give the chanche to low people take nc coins too...THey see this tragic situation and they go 105 lvl and they quit in like 10 days!!!

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Cyan said:

I'm confused.

What event is this again? I haven't seen anniversary box drop in 4 days of hunting in area where they're supposed to drop. That's when I'm not dodging higher levels who have nothing to do but PK players that are trying to grind for the boxes and XP. The side game doesn't give any rewards that I've seen, other than pots and practically useless anniversary coins. That's if you have patience to put up with the limitation on dice and rolls per day.

I keep hearing that other regions got a full Anniversary event, but NCWest scaled it way back for the US. Is this true? Is that the event that you're talking about...you know, the one we didn't really get?

• Like 5

@Hime @Juji Lack of bleeping respect for the gaming community. 

They don't even bother to take any action to improve the gaming experience.

How ridiculous is it for a company not to support its users? Why the hell do you not even respect the communication of your incompetence?

They just "The Live servers are overcapacity, so you will experience a login queue bleep you! Bye! . 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Live servers are overcapacity, so you will experience a login queue. Character creation will be temporarily enabled after the maintenance until 5:00 PM PDT on 5/6. 

And what about game lag..?about that stupid 300+queue every day?Did u fix the 16th box drop from mobs...? 12h farm and ppl get 1 box!!!

Plz stop that Mentee system/ this is the problem that make lag.....we have tons of boxes around us that xp for mentee coin = scrolls (circlet,bracelet,shirt).

This 16th Anniversary is the worst of all  time .:(

• Like 4

I think the problem is that you need many alternative characters to farm in order to play the game. How about do some changes to that? By restricting for some days the character creations you don't solve the problem. Also there are tons of lag and disconnections. Playing a 16 years old game in lower details is pathetic. I am a l2 player (i was away from the game for about 9 years come back because of quarantine) since C4 when Lionna, Bartz, Teon etc were online and the game was much better back in the days. Please try to make the right moves if you want the game to excel and attract more new players. I understand that is a pay2win game now but as long as you the difference of a premium user that spends money in NC store with a player who doesn't spend that much remains  chaotic, problems like queues, many box chars and afk bot toons will remain or even get worse.

Edited by LittlePig

15 hours ago, Cyan said:

With this maintenance:

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

lol they just after weeks and weeks of waiting... :

"The Live servers are overcapacity, so you will experience a login queue. Character creation will be temporarily enabled after the maintenance until 5:00 PM PDT on 5/6. "

What A SHAME ARE YOU NCWEST COMPANY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VIT-RUNE + PT BONUS XP WHERE IS FOR COMPENSATE ATM ?!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Cyan said:

With this maintenance:

@Cyan hi, anyinfos about a fix on the drop of 16th anniversay aden treasure chest on field hunting grounds? example breka stonghold is on list but only Aden treasure chest is droping.

how are you people enjoying this glorious anniversary event? 16 years, so many years so little content for the 2nd year in a row. Great event, so many drops i don;t know what to do with them, they just sit in my inventory next to the regular potions, in fact i hear legends that some anniversary boxes drop with awesome things inside, no1 has seen them coz they have 0.00000000000000000000000001 chance to drop but they had to do that coz they got awesome things inside like  120k and 240k, and 0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance for something (maybe), coz we can;t have people enjoy them selves, we can't have people actually dropping something and not buying it from l2store, that is lost revenue.

THE HELL IS WRING WITH YOUR HIRING TEAM. IS EVERY WORKER AND DECISION MAKER AN INTERN? if so hire me i can produce the same amount of support to this game as you seem to do from my bathroom,  coz this is more or less a mobile game now. Or maybe all your budget is spent in legal "experts" to find loopholes on the lootbox apocalypse that is going about? 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, McFlurry said:

lol they just after weeks and weeks of waiting... :

"The Live servers are overcapacity, so you will experience a login queue. Character creation will be temporarily enabled after the maintenance until 5:00 PM PDT on 5/6. "

What A SHAME ARE YOU NCWEST COMPANY ?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND VIT-RUNE + PT BONUS XP WHERE IS FOR COMPENSATE ATM ?!!!!!!!!

from the moment that are people that give them their money we r exacly that

@Hime @Juji @Cyan

What about the bugged IT instance that is supposed to give us 40 tril since the base xp is 20 tril?
We already missed out on 280 tril xp so far, server lag is further reducing our xp by about 50% so having a working IT bonus would be the least you can do!
So now we going to go another week without fix which means another 140 tril added to lost xp.

• Like 1

Do something with the 16th anniversary coins, please. We just have it overflown in our inventory. Even my boxes have around 2000 and it's not possible to use them for anything because you can get 8x dice daily. Make it to be able to exchange for EXP stuffs at least or for additional event boxes. To have it any meaning.

Edited by Laran
  • Like 1

UM if all servers are at full capacity, surely someone should take notice and have actual good items (and a lot cheaper please) you'd make more money. This way all youre doing is living off magma cards. I would like to buy NCCoin but if it wont help my character then of course I won't buy. Im looking at going to 105 (maybe) on classic now but all I see are tired lagged out toons. If you want new players to stay and older ones to buy stuff they really need, adjust prices for NCCoins.

27 minutes ago, NemesiC said:

@Juji What about Lizerdman / mahum /  breka  location  can drop Event boxes ?  so much frustration on  field of silence ....

Event details were simply updated without these Locs, except Breka. So I guess nobody is working on this issue anymore.

Defeating monsters in the following hunting zones have a chance to drop a 16th Anniversary Treasure Chest:

• Ivory Tower Crater

• Silent Valley

• Alligator Island

• Tanor Canyon

• Forest of Mirrors

• Field of Silence

• Isle of Prayer

• Breka’s Stronghold

• Fields of Massacre

• Dragon Valley

• Fafurion Temple

• Like 1

3 hours ago, b0uff0s said:

0,0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 chance for something (maybe)

Its not true. Chances are much more bigger. Im in Aden Tour 12 now. And from 1-12 Aden Tour I get 1 "codex" :) 

Edited by Ambicija
mistake
  • Haha 1

No offence to player-base and who ever runs our version of Lineage, but I do imagine that team being like 4-6 people in rotation for emergencies, in a small server room with ice-buckets to cool-down the servers.

Please don't complain for the free items that you get (mostly not get).

The sooner you realize that this is a game with a atypical subscription, via the NCstore, the better, plus you save us the rest from reading salty stories.

It has been proven MULTIPLE times that no one cares for the playerbase here, our opinions matter little to none, and honestly? This is the way it should be.

What do you expect? Juji and the rest Gm's to succumb to any wish you have?

Servers are at max capacity, thus you will experience latency and queues, nothing they can do about this (or willing to do so, and it's their right!!)

Want to push them to listen to you? Then stop paying money to them, it is supposed to be a free to play game, so if the player base acted like it, then they would listen.

Cheers.

• Like 3