Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Cyan

Think your missing the point of the event, even with all the coins you could get and use... every item will be removed when event ends right?

I should of made a video of opening over a 100 loot boxes, all filled with items that will be deleted. 

Use them or loose them, the only thing you can keep is the 18k ncoin event.. 

11 hours ago, Cyan said:

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 6, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• The Live servers are overcapacity, so you will experience a login queue. Character creation will be temporarily enabled after the maintenance until 5:00 PM PDT on 5/6. 
  • The 16th Anniversary event will continue for three weeks!
  • Shilen’s Soul Crystal will be in the L2 Store for one week.
  • The Attendance Login event will end.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

Imperial Tomb Double Quest Reward ??

We still got 20tri Exp.

20 minutes ago, Reserva said:

We still got 20tri Exp.

Imperial Tomb gives 3x Exp  I can get from all daily tour(Hellios/Gludio/Kama/Baylor). How much do you wanna get when kill 150 mobs and all your boxes get the reward? They explained that Imperial tomb gives 20 tri Exp during event. After this there will be only 10tri exp probably. That s enough anyway for killing only 150 mobs ... Perfect instance for bots and boxes.

• Like 1

Gm's have taken away one of the few methods that most of the users have to obtain adenas, it has made you think that not all lineage 2 users have the opportunity to pay. And I mean the instances that previously requested 7 characters in the party, now those same instances request at least 14 characters. I think I'm not the only one doing business selling rune stone. now you took away that chance of doing business now I have a 1/14 probability to get a rune stone !! SO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR DESTROYING THIS WONDERFUL GAME WEEK AFTER WEEK !! Long endure the incompetence of your staff, come on NCSOFT! They are a millionaire company as they will not be able to hire people who are truly willing and able to attend to the needs of the game and the players ... peace!!:|

I know you will read this message and not even respond ...

1 hour ago, SafeStash said:

No offence to player-base and who ever runs our version of Lineage, but I do imagine that team being like 4-6 people in rotation for emergencies, in a small server room with ice-buckets to cool-down the servers.

Please don't complain for the free items that you get (mostly not get).

The sooner you realize that this is a game with a atypical subscription, via the NCstore, the better, plus you save us the rest from reading salty stories.

It has been proven MULTIPLE times that no one cares for the playerbase here, our opinions matter little to none, and honestly? This is the way it should be.

What do you expect? Juji and the rest Gm's to succumb to any wish you have?

Servers are at max capacity, thus you will experience latency and queues, nothing they can do about this (or willing to do so, and it's their right!!)

Want to push them to listen to you? Then stop paying money to them, it is supposed to be a free to play game, so if the player base acted like it, then they would listen.

Cheers.

Again, you are just rolling over and giving up man, where are you from?  I BET 100% KOREA HAS NO IDEA HOW POORLY THIS SERVER IS BEING RUN.  DO YOU REALLY THINK THESE GUYS ARE SAYING, "HEY BOSS, EVERYONE IS COMPLAINING GAME SUCKS, HUGE WAVES OF PEOPLE QUITTING, 10% OF PLAYERS ARE SPENDING ALL THE MONEY, LAG IS TERRIBLE, MELEE IS BROKEN, DROPS/XP ARE BROKEN, CUSTOMERS SEE OTHER REGIONS W/ WAY MORE CONTENT, WE CAN'T HIDE IT ANYMORE?"

No, they realize after this many years, there is no (next) job waiting, would you hire any of them after looking at their resume?  We need some1 here to get Korea to read our forums, our hate, our complaints and ideas for improvements.  You telling me they just don't wanna double, or triple profit?  Something is very wrong here!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Geo22 said:

Imperial Tomb gives 3x Exp  I can get from all daily tour(Hellios/Gludio/Kama/Baylor). How much do you wanna get when kill 150 mobs and all your boxes get the reward? They explained that Imperial tomb gives 20 tri Exp during event. After this there will be only 10tri exp probably. That s enough anyway for killing only 150 mobs ... Perfect instance for bots and boxes.

I believe you didn't read the patch notes.

20 tri is the normal Exp from the chronicle.

• Like 1

I agree what @Reserva , we were told due to the 16th anniversary the quest exp should be 2x … meaning 2x20 trillion, but the quest has the same reward so @Geo22 what do you care more about? Your own welfare or others businesses? 

5 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

There is no mention about this in our patch notes. Stop comparing NCWest with other regions...

Dude will you stop this? Did you do the IT quest before the anniversary event , immediately after the new update? Yes or no? did u get 20 trillion yes or no?

I can answer it , yes you did and yes u got 20 trillion, there is no comparison, this is fact

Edited by aggony

Just now, Nymphadorae said:

There is no mention about this in our patch notes. Stop comparing NCWest with other regions...

Stop conspiring.

You are a new mixa? :D

Is the fact, 20 tri is a normal Exp. Double Exp is 40tri.

2 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Well sorry to say but for me you also have no clue...

Since there's no detailed patchnote from nc west since a long time, there is pretty much nothing to compare here...

U can't possibly reproach players to seek informations. The fault is from NCWest not providing them (why ? Good question, everybody will have an advice).

Considering the information available you can only conclude that it's a bug, nothing to argue here.

On a more general note, there has been many examples on l2 live and l2 classic showing similar settings between eu/ru and Korean servers. However from ncwest settings there's pretty much nothing to compare. If u were here for l2classic launch you know that this discussion already happened.

Only information we got was "it's not same rates" ... what rates do we have ? ... hee...who knows... not very detailed huh ? ?

If NCWest settings are different, well it's just one more reason to assume it and communicate about their specific settings.

Once again there's no reason for us to have half empty patch notes.

Character creation i got news want to loose money... keep stopping character creation and account creation. Thoughs of us who work and waited all week to make a new main or start a support class that may get screwed out of it are getting tired of you bending us over from the rear and going to town on our wallets. Seriusly if i get home and cant create a character. I will spend my money else where. That just shows how much of a waste of time it is

20 minutes ago, aggony said:

Dude will you stop this? Did you do the IT quest before the anniversary event , immediately after the new update? Yes or no? did u get 20 trillion yes or no?

I can answer it , yes you did and yes u got 20 trillion, there is no comparison, this is fact

Did you read that some of the anniversary thingys were deployed during the update (1 week earlier than the actual event)? Like the dice on the clan quests and the Imperial Tomb double XP quest? Or you just like to QQ without a reason?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17946-timed-hunting-zone-boost-it-quest/?tab=comments#comment-121866

Also this: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17946-timed-hunting-zone-boost-it-quest/?tab=comments#comment-121870

@Reserva @Djos

Edited by Nymphadorae
Tagging peeps

10 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

Did you read that some of the anniversary thingys were deployed during the update (1 week earlier than the actual event)? Like the dice on the clan quests and the Imperial Tomb double XP quest? Or you just like to QQ without a reason?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17946-timed-hunting-zone-boost-it-quest/?tab=comments#comment-121866

Also this: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17946-timed-hunting-zone-boost-it-quest/?tab=comments#comment-121870

@Reserva @Djos

Ok wow, and when I actually thought we had 1 quest which gives us something.... 

18 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

@Reserva @Djos

Yeah thanks already read that . So we learn :

1/ eu and kr normal reward is 20b

2/ juji assumes those are normal NA rates regarding a discussion he had with DEV team BUT say he'll check again, so we're still waiting for an official answer

3/ there actually  is design documents, so it should be possible to have clear and detailed patch notes and/or explanations about rates, updates and game design in general...you know, with numbers.

Once again, you have no clue that it's normal settings, you just assume it.

You can think that ofc, but as far as i'm concerned you also have no clue since  there is no official source available.

Edited by Djos
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Djos said:

Once again, you have no clue that it's normal settings, you just assume it.

You can think that ofc, but as far as i'm concerned you also have no clue since  there is no official source available.

So you should assume in silence while waiting for an official response ^_^ Juji already said he was checking it... 

There's a DEV TRACKER option on this forum. Once he posts about it, people should be able to see it.

34 minutes ago, Reserva said:

You are a new mixa? :D

I am me. mixa is mixa. If we're both agreeing on something, it's because you guys are making a great figure out of yourselves here xD

1 hour ago, aggony said:

I agree what @Reserva , we were told due to the 16th anniversary the quest exp should be 2x … meaning 2x20 trillion, but the quest has the same reward so @Geo22 what do you care more about? Your own welfare or others businesses? 

I prefer all instances to give good exp/drops (Hellios/Gludio/Kama/Baylor) for normal ppl that are still making them ... and a stupid instance that can be done by thousands bots/boxes must have normal exp/reward(even 20tri is too much comparing with rest instances ...).

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Geo22 said:

I prefer all instances to give good exp/drops (Hellios/Gludio/Kama/Baylor) for normal ppl that are still making them ... and a stupid instance that can be done by thousands bots/boxes must have normal exp/reward(even 20tri is too much comparing with rest instances ...).

I agree with this if they would make farm areas that actually dropped stuff worth a damn id play live to take part. Honestly macro farm has destroyed the game regardless lol. 

58 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

So you should assume in silence while waiting for an official response ^_^ Juji already said he was checking it... 

So rude...xD

No need to have a forum with such an attitude ?

4 hours ago, Reserva said:

We still got 20tri Exp.?

Oi relax... Why need for you XP?  Why all cry here about XP? NOT NEED! Be happy with 105-107lvl - becouse when you hit 110lvl - to make dmg - for you need items minimum for 3000-5000$. You have? No. Will have? NO...

Yes im 110+, and im have items. And 100% can say - not need care about XP - care just about adena and items what you can get.

• Like 1