Jump to content
Cyan

Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 6, 2020

Recommended Posts

Reserva    9
1 hour ago, Ambicija said:

Oi relax... Why need for you XP?  Why all cry here about XP? NOT NEED! Be happy with 105-107lvl - becouse when you hit 110lvl - to make dmg - for you need items minimum for 3000-5000$. You have? No. Will have? NO...

Yes im 110+, and im have items. And 100% can say - not need care about XP - care just about adena and items what you can get.

Lol,

I'm lv 110 atm and yes, I have a good items.

Anyway, I care about hands, and I think you don't have.

By the way, my question is for NcWest. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Reserva said:

Lol,

I'm lv 110 atm and yes, I have a good items.

Anyway, I care about hands, and I think you don't have.

By the way, my question is for NcWest. 

If you have lvl and items why need to cry about xp? Its absolutely not important. People who have all this - don't care - they just use rose, some other pots and killing mobs. That all :)

Edited by Ambicija
mistake

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Reserva    9
26 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

If you have lvl and items why need to cry about xp? Its absolutely not important. People who have all this - don't care - they just use rose, some other pots and killing mobs. That all :)

I don't cry about Exp, I just had a question that by the way has already been answered by Juji.

I think of my friends, Lineage 2 is played in group. See ya! :D

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ambicija    58
48 minutes ago, Reserva said:

I don't cry about Exp, I just had a question that by the way has already been answered by Juji.

I think of my friends, Lineage 2 is played in group. See ya! :D

 

Lineage 2 (live) - last 3 updates its absolutely solo game :) Maybe in future will be group game. Maybe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
xXSKOLXx    0

The today's uptade it was only good to brake the character I play in the game and give me " disconnected" all the time I logged in. And, by the way, this event is a big joke. It sucks >:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jason    1

Since the update no more daily login reward and the lag is like 3x worse before update. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SOLO    4
18 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

Did you read that some of the anniversary thingys were deployed during the update (1 week earlier than the actual event)? Like the dice on the clan quests and the Imperial Tomb double XP quest? Or you just like to QQ without a reason?

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17946-timed-hunting-zone-boost-it-quest/?tab=comments#comment-121866

Also this: https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17946-timed-hunting-zone-boost-it-quest/?tab=comments#comment-121870

@Reserva @Djos

 That's the main problem. Every time patch notes come out, the half info is incorrect and devs are usually blame. Why???? But why??? Why do you have to visit forum 10 times a day to see what changed. Why there are mistakes in patch notes, why there are mistakes in patches, why 50% of changes aren't even mentioned?? Like take this adena tour... read the notes and look what the actual content is... Every time they take gold wrap paper (patch notes), put sh*t (actual patch) in it and give it to people. I have played in russian-eu global few years ago, it was perfect. I come back to l2 and this is my opinion 5 months into the game... This is probably the 3rd time they messed up, so i guess giving sh*t to people is monthly routine now.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arminda    3

I am the only one who likes how the xp goes now in the game this is the real lineage2 this game is not to get to lvl 120 quickly is to form partys of group both for wars and hunting It is true that there should be more hunting areas in the quest exalted not to limit it as much and more drop mobs in order to have a good character ..... but that's my opinion :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
b0uff0s    39

you are entitled to your opinion and if you are having fun, good for you friend.

But let me share some thoughts.

1st off, xp is irrelevant, it;s all about loot and gear, people do not play rpg games to get xp, they play rpgs to get loot, here there is no loot anymore, no spoil, no seed, no drops.

People play rpgs for the content, there is none here, hitting monsters indefinitely 24/7 without hands and nothing in return is not content. there are no quests here anymore.

People who play mmos want the social aspect of the game, as many said this is a solo game now, no actual incentive to group up.

Lastly people play mmos  for the competitive aspect, there is no competition here, you pay absurd amounts of money you can auto win anyone who payed less.

I've been in this game a long time, with long breaks. I've played in eras where you could compete with someone with reasonably better gear than you. been in sieges with people with c,b and a grade play all together, i did every quest in this game until 70 lvls, i was able to farm a grades by wearing b, i was able to farm s grades by wearing a, i managed to farm s80 by wearing s. I actually sent ingame tickets and GMs talk to me and showed knowledge on the game, understanding and actual skill in solving problems. 

lastly for the person who pointed out about the patch notes mistakes and inaccuracies. @Juji you are the last region to take a patch, you have more than 6  months to prepare for new things and supposedly you should know what your region wants and what are your regions limitations in order to adjust what is to come. You have 1 month to observe how RU/EU does with a new patch because "USA No1" is the last weal to roll the update. Yet you provide patch notes maybe 24 hours before a patch, with people being confused  and berated by others for checking other regions patchnotes that ofc are inaccurate for your region. It is obvious there is no testing because of numerous bugs, you seem to find out things after the players for some reason, you seemingly lack understanding of game mechanics and have no clue what is happening in your servers. Your support team is inadequate at best. Maybe it's time you replace some team members and get a couple of competent managers is there. I would even suggest hiring some of the more knowledgeable community members, these people spend half their lifetime here anyways.      

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
liviutz    1

Gm and Dev dont give a damn about our opinion, server should get empty first as a protest and full geared players should do pvp fights agains the wall and gremlins.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iLillyt    1
On 5/7/2020 at 3:00 AM, b0uff0s said:

you are entitled to your opinion and if you are having fun, good for you friend.

But let me share some thoughts.

1st off, xp is irrelevant, it;s all about loot and gear, people do not play rpg games to get xp, they play rpgs to get loot, here there is no loot anymore, no spoil, no seed, no drops.

People play rpgs for the content, there is none here, hitting monsters indefinitely 24/7 without hands and nothing in return is not content. there are no quests here anymore.

People who play mmos want the social aspect of the game, as many said this is a solo game now, no actual incentive to group up.

Lastly people play mmos  for the competitive aspect, there is no competition here, you pay absurd amounts of money you can auto win anyone who payed less.

I've been in this game a long time, with long breaks. I've played in eras where you could compete with someone with reasonably better gear than you. been in sieges with people with c,b and a grade play all together, i did every quest in this game until 70 lvls, i was able to farm a grades by wearing b, i was able to farm s grades by wearing a, i managed to farm s80 by wearing s. I actually sent ingame tickets and GMs talk to me and showed knowledge on the game, understanding and actual skill in solving problems. 

lastly for the person who pointed out about the patch notes mistakes and inaccuracies. @Juji you are the last region to take a patch, you have more than 6  months to prepare for new things and supposedly you should know what your region wants and what are your regions limitations in order to adjust what is to come. You have 1 month to observe how RU/EU does with a new patch because "USA No1" is the last weal to roll the update. Yet you provide patch notes maybe 24 hours before a patch, with people being confused  and berated by others for checking other regions patchnotes that ofc are inaccurate for your region. It is obvious there is no testing because of numerous bugs, you seem to find out things after the players for some reason, you seemingly lack understanding of game mechanics and have no clue what is happening in your servers. Your support team is inadequate at best. Maybe it's time you replace some team members and get a couple of competent managers is there. I would even suggest hiring some of the more knowledgeable community members, these people spend half their lifetime here anyways.      

Friend, you said EVERYTHING you were choking on the throat (fingers) of half the players on the server.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kikuchi    3
On 6.05.2020 at 3:37 AM, MalumInSe said:

I'm confused.

What event is this again? I haven't seen anniversary box drop in 4 days of hunting in area where they're supposed to drop. That's when I'm not dodging higher levels who have nothing to do but PK players that are trying to grind for the boxes and XP. The side game doesn't give any rewards that I've seen, other than pots and practically useless anniversary coins. That's if you have patience to put up with the limitation on dice and rolls per day.

I keep hearing that other regions got a full Anniversary event, but NCWest scaled it way back for the US. Is this true? Is that the event that you're talking about...you know, the one we didn't really get?


Well said  +1

I just checked how different regions celebrated 16th Anniversary and I’m really disappointed. Also drop rate of boxes is soooo low and everything what u can get from them is actually useless coins, low adena or sometimes zodiac cube fragment ( that’s what I get ). Also Primavel is mad as hell. No chance for farm there at all. We geting massive laaaaaaags every evening and few dc.  I think that’s the worse game celebrating in my 9 years on this servers. 
I keep on eye on forum all the time but not talk that much as another players do but I think our community is totally sh*t. It’s looks like players talking to the wall all of this years. Or maybe our GMs they don’t have enough power to fix problems ect ?! I just don’t get it. They always have to ask for everything developers and even that doesn’t help.  No worlds for what’s happening here guys. Only sentiment to my character keeping me still here but maybe I should move forward and just leave it ... 

btw I’m not crying I’m just frustrated and disappointed... and this is only  my opinion about this servers

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Arminda    3
Hello good day I believe that as a community of lieage 2 players within the game is dead this game is based on cooperation to instantiate boss hunts etc. The difficulty in equipping or manufacturing weapons for levels higher than 105 takes more years than in previous chronicles since instances such as kamaloka baylor octavis freya etc etc have been reinforced. The events have been modified so that you use more credit cards and I understand that since these servers require maintenance and that costs money but the frustration of spending 400 euros or dollars to receive only xp potions demoralizes more than one You just have to look at the party matching to see how the server has fallen (naia) you only see partys for mentees box and now imperial tomb or xp party and I do not cry for nothing I am well armed in this game only that misconduct has been encouraged more than the essence of the game And then there are those who always tell you to go to another game. It is the first time that I see people encouraging others to leave. It is very sad.
 
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SirKiller    2

again, you have to wait to enter the game, what about that, today we are not even at the height of the game and still have to wait to enter the game, what would be the problem now, because they are running out of excuses, please fix these ancient problems that you have.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So another DAY, in the L2 world... So much is Broken! First they start changing things and all goes to HELL!! Mentee's Finishing them goes from 2 Earring Scrolls and 60k Mentee coins... Today only get 60k mentee coins and took away the 2 earring scrolls then took away the 200k mentee coins.. WOW  NCSoft!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Travis    0
On 5/7/2020 at 7:30 AM, b0uff0s said:

you are entitled to your opinion and if you are having fun, good for you friend.

But let me share some thoughts.

1st off, xp is irrelevant, it;s all about loot and gear, people do not play rpg games to get xp, they play rpgs to get loot, here there is no loot anymore, no spoil, no seed, no drops.

People play rpgs for the content, there is none here, hitting monsters indefinitely 24/7 without hands and nothing in return is not content. there are no quests here anymore.

People who play mmos want the social aspect of the game, as many said this is a solo game now, no actual incentive to group up.

Lastly people play mmos  for the competitive aspect, there is no competition here, you pay absurd amounts of money you can auto win anyone who payed less.

I've been in this game a long time, with long breaks. I've played in eras where you could compete with someone with reasonably better gear than you. been in sieges with people with c,b and a grade play all together, i did every quest in this game until 70 lvls, i was able to farm a grades by wearing b, i was able to farm s grades by wearing a, i managed to farm s80 by wearing s. I actually sent ingame tickets and GMs talk to me and showed knowledge on the game, understanding and actual skill in solving problems. 

lastly for the person who pointed out about the patch notes mistakes and inaccuracies. @Juji you are the last region to take a patch, you have more than 6  months to prepare for new things and supposedly you should know what your region wants and what are your regions limitations in order to adjust what is to come. You have 1 month to observe how RU/EU does with a new patch because "USA No1" is the last weal to roll the update. Yet you provide patch notes maybe 24 hours before a patch, with people being confused  and berated by others for checking other regions patchnotes that ofc are inaccurate for your region. It is obvious there is no testing because of numerous bugs, you seem to find out things after the players for some reason, you seemingly lack understanding of game mechanics and have no clue what is happening in your servers. Your support team is inadequate at best. Maybe it's time you replace some team members and get a couple of competent managers is there. I would even suggest hiring some of the more knowledgeable community members, these people spend half their lifetime here anyways.      

100% agree, Was one hell of a game. Now it's just a shadow Of long gone memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mystikal    66
On 5/7/2020 at 3:00 AM, b0uff0s said:

But let me share some thoughts.

1st off, xp is irrelevant, it;s all about loot and gear, people do not play rpg games to get xp, they play rpgs to get loot, here there is no loot anymore, no spoil, no seed, no drops.

People play rpgs for the content, there is none here, hitting monsters indefinitely 24/7 without hands and nothing in return is not content. there are no quests here anymore.

People who play mmos want the social aspect of the game, as many said this is a solo game now, no actual incentive to group up.

Lastly people play mmos  for the competitive aspect, there is no competition here, you pay absurd amounts of money you can auto win anyone who payed less.

Key points that the development team really needs to absorb, meditate on and factor into whatever future updates they are planning now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×