I need tips to my Evis

magistralis

Well, i returned to game after 3 years (even so, I never played for a long time at that time). I'm fully exalted gear (doing the fourth mission now) level 103, I'm grinding at DH, but I don't kill fast enough (even with the free giant ruby), which makes me use another DD for this (summoner) and I end up getting less exp because I also have my Iss at the party. Looking at the accounts I have, in one of them I found many items that I remember that I got in an event with carrots. I already sold a good part and I got 3.4 billion. Well, how can I use this money to improve my Evis? Whats path I need to follow?

Thank you for your help in advance.

Check out this thread - https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/18107-budget-build-evis-alt/

His setup is probably ~40b, but a lot of the individual pieces are in your price range.  Probably the cheapest start is to get a creation ring, pair that with the Paulina's ring that gives CD.  After that weapon is probably the priority, but not sure whether Enh. Shadow is worth it or what other options are good, short of the usual +12 bloody recommendation for people later in the game.

• Like 1

I was on the fence about an E.Shadow weap versus the Exalted. 

It basically came down to this; Is +150 Element Attack, +5% P.Attack / 2% PvE Dmg (Tyrr SA), and the ability to augment worth 10b-12b? 

Another thing to consider is that with E.Shadows and/or Exalted weap you will max Attack Speed and Crit Rate (on an entry level Evis).  You won't be able to do that with a traditional SA'd weap unless you nerf your potential damage by getting haste/focus SA's. 

• Like 1

On 5/6/2020 at 9:16 PM, magistralis said:

Thank you guys. Octavis accessories will be good too?

Octavis is fine; your goal is 2x 15% Crit Dmg Rings, 2x VR Earrings, and a Skill Cooldown Necklace.  Literally the most cost effective is Using the Paulinas Twilight Crit Dmg Ring, VR Earring, and Skill Cooldown Necklace.  Then get either a Ring of Creation or an Oct Warrior Ring.  For your 2nd Earring you can get an Oct Warrior Earring or try to find one of the Special Resistance Olympiad Earrings.

• Like 1