Vitality maintenance rune 7-days gone???

Hi, last night e went to sleep relaxed knowing that the maintenance rune will be still there on the 6th of May, I woke up in the morning 7 am to see horrified that the rune is gone from NCstore. I mean I didn`t take it cuz I still had 1 day and 3 h left from the creation one. Can I ask why is it gone before the due date? This is quite frustrating tbh. How can I get it? And how is it possible for it to be gone before the maintenance. Please do something about it, I find it quite unfair. 

I agree with you, but you also have to understand by having a date 6th of may 02.00 , that should have been kept , don`t you think?

and 02:00 what pm/am? that is why I thought that it will be removed at maintenance

Edited by aggony

25 minutes ago, aggony said:

I agree with you, but you also have to understand by having a date 6th of may 02.00 , that should have been kept , don`t you think?

and 02:00 what pm/am? that is why I thought that it will be removed at maintenance

doesn't hurt to send in a ticket, maybe they'll do something for you - i don't know.  but high probability, nothing will be done.  looking at the whole perspective of things, it's a small drop in a large ocean - none factor in terms of your overall livlihood for the health of your journey for years to come - if you make it past your first year.