Attendance check was removed?

lkz

The attendance check board was an event and it was removed? or the envent ended or something like that ? Until yesterday when i logged in one character I could get the attendance check board by pressing X and now I don't have the option anymore and the board don't appear automatically for me..

9 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

Terrible deployment of attendance I've ever seen. It started with the wrong calendar, then ended before anyone really had a chance to check all of the boxes on the calendar.

What are you talking about? O.o The event was up for more than 1 month and the wrong attendance was just for 1-2 days.

It started on March 25th and ended yesterday O.o https://www.lineage2.com/news/attendance-checklist-server-boost-event-march-2020

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

What are you talking about? O.o The event was up for more than 1 month and the wrong attendance was just for 1-2 days.

It started on March 25th and ended yesterday O.o https://www.lineage2.com/news/attendance-checklist-server-boost-event-march-2020

Not talking about first attendance calendar. Talking about second attendance calendar, which was not up for full duration. 

2 minutes ago, MalumInSe said:

Not talking about first attendance calendar. Talking about second attendance calendar, which was not up for full duration. 

There is just one calendar and they always run it longer so people can get a chance to get all rewards if they skip some days. You are just more lucky if u manage to get more days.
This time the event wasn't a fail... You are ;)

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Khelida said:

There is just one calendar and they always run it longer so people can get a chance to get all rewards if they skip some days. You are just more lucky if u manage to get more days.
This time the event wasn't a fail... You are ;)

The "wrong calendar" indicates there were at least two attendance schedules. For me there were 3. I completed everything but the last two spots on the first calendar. Then they mistakenly loaded the second calendar, which had different awards. That's how I got Joon Charm agathion, which was from the "wrong calendar". It should have been 30 day Bloody rune as the final award. When they "fixed" it the calendar was reloaded, this time with supposedly correct awards. But I started at 1 again. Don't recall exact date, but I didn't get all the way to the end on the new attendance schedule.

Fail on my part? Maybe. But doubtful.

Edited by MalumInSe
  • Like 1

There was only 1 calendar. Once you finish the rewards, it re-opens the first reward again so you can start over. There are 28 rewards (4 weeks) and the event usually lasts 5 weeks, allowing everyone to complete it, even if you miss a couple of days. This time the attendance event lasted 6 weeks.

After maintenance on Wednesday when the Joon agathion 30 days was up instead of the 30 day bloody rune, a lot of people decided to wait and reclaimed the bloody rune on the next day (when it was fixed on the emergency maintenance). If you ask me, 30 day perma rose with the joon agathion is not a bad reward at all, since freya roses are quite expensive at the moment ^_^ but everyone has their own opinion. It was a mistake on their behalf, but they solved it quite quickly.

13 hours ago, MalumInSe said:

Terrible deployment of attendance I've ever seen. It started with the wrong calendar, then ended before anyone really had a chance to check all of the boxes on the calendar.

It was on for so long that i've made all items and half of it again :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MalumInSe said:

The "wrong calendar" indicates there were at least two attendance schedules. For me there were 3. I completed everything but the last two spots on the first calendar. Then they mistakenly loaded the second calendar, which had different awards. That's how I got Joon Charm agathion, which was from the "wrong calendar". It should have been 30 day Bloody rune as the final award. When they "fixed" it the calendar was reloaded, this time with supposedly correct awards. But I started at 1 again. Don't recall exact date, but I didn't get all the way to the end on the new attendance schedule.

Fail on my part? Maybe. But doubtful.

yes, it was a known bug that came with the new patch, you knew it would be fixed.

7 hours ago, Neesir said:

yes, it was a known bug that came with the new patch, you knew it would be fixed.

Seriously, no. Look around this forum and you see nothing but threads about stuff that was supposed to be fixed that hasn't been, or that isn't working even after "fix."  I never take them at their word when it comes to fixes and patches. Maybe in year one or two, but definitely not in year 16. We both know better. 

On 08/05/2020 at 2:55 AM, MalumInSe said:

Seriously, no. Look around this forum and you see nothing but threads about stuff that was supposed to be fixed that hasn't been, or that isn't working even after "fix."  I never take them at their word when it comes to fixes and patches. Maybe in year one or two, but definitely not in year 16. We both know better. 

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17745-known-issues-dawn-of-heroes-04302020-live/

It was posted By @Juji in this thread, it got fixed... Check forum, information is plenty.

12 hours ago, Neesir said:

https://forums.lineage2.com/topic/17745-known-issues-dawn-of-heroes-04302020-live/

It was posted By @Juji in this thread, it got fixed... Check forum, information is plenty.

We can go in circles all day. Bottom line: It didn't get changed before I had already taken the awards in game. I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Info may have been distributed here, but not in-game to increase visibility. So yes, that counts as a rollout fail. Accept it, move on. I already have.

On 09/05/2020 at 6:00 PM, MalumInSe said:

We can go in circles all day. Bottom line: It didn't get changed before I had already taken the awards in game. I'm sure I wasn't the only one. Info may have been distributed here, but not in-game to increase visibility. So yes, that counts as a rollout fail. Accept it, move on. I already have.

Blame yourself then.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/10/2020 at 1:38 PM, Neesir said:

Blame yourself then.

Blamed the devs and the GMs overseeing the rollout, which is where blame properly belongs. But I understand, shills and sycophants feel a need to test their +16 knee pads and swallow everything NCWest -- so do your thing.