PK Abuse

@Hime @Juji

This should really be punishable! It's not cool at all to be killed without even worning or any communication just to take your spot. This is constant harrassment from high level players base. The game is totally unbalanced. Change to destroy items on death with pk > 5 to stop the abuse! And do it ASAP. A lot of ppl left the game because of this. A new wave will follow soon. At the end only bots will play.. You won't get any profit from them..

• Haha 2

35 minutes ago, Vassy said:

@Hime @Juji

This should really be punishable! It's not cool at all to be killed without even worning or any communication just to take your spot. This is constant harrassment from high level players base. The game is totally unbalanced. Change to destroy items on death with pk > 5 to stop the abuse! And do it ASAP. A lot of ppl left the game because of this. A new wave will follow soon. At the end only bots will play.. You won't get any profit from them..

This has been warned about, long ago now.

Imo just remove karma completely and let everyone kill whoever (s)he wants without any consequences.

Those leaving are the same that were getting "karma scammed" before. Mostly their own fault.

3 hours ago, Vassy said:

@Hime @Juji

What leveling spots were you continuously killed?

18 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

What leveling spots were you continuously killed?

I'm talking about in general. Yesterday - it was Primeval - I logged very late at night(after midnight) specifically to get a free spot - I saw one - totally empty - no ppl around at all, just started and one guy came from nowhere without warning or saying anything - one shot me. Few days back - again in Primeval - my whole party was killed for the spot. Zones for leveling alts - like BS(before the update) - pked with manner on. Tanyor - same shit. It' s just insane to me how this is not punishable anymore. Then.. what will stop me to go and pk around the whole server if some d*** bleep me off again? Is this called Harassment? ( I saw one post about that from Hime ) But as far as I know even open a ticket won't solve the problem. The only solution is - destroy item on death. As far as I heard they bring this back on classic. 

Edited by Vassy

1 hour ago, Vassy said:

I'm talking about in general. Yesterday - it was Primeval - I logged very late at night(after midnight) specifically to get a free spot - I saw one - totally empty - no ppl around at all, just started and one guy came from nowhere without warning or saying anything - one shot me. Few days back - again in Primeval - my whole party was killed for the spot. Zones for leveling alts - like BS(before the update) - pked with manner on. Tanyor - same shit. It' s just insane to me how this is not punishable anymore.

PKing for spot is not a punishable offense. Extorsion would be, but that doesn't seem to be the case. 

It sucks, but it's always been like that. There are "no PVP" timed zones. You can join those or just stay in town.

1 hour ago, Vassy said:

Then.. what will stop me to go and pk around the whole server if some d*** bleep me off again?

Nothing :D

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Wallabi said:

So u think macroers shoud just set up in spot and be there for days without no1 cleanning?

Nah... just go pk. clean the spot and take it. Its pvp game.. Izi pizi

What does this have to do with the lack of punishment for pks?

Excessive PK should have consequences. If you reach a certain number of PKs in a given week, severe debuffs should impact your character, including but not limited to not being able to equip any weapon or armor and HP reduced to 1. Further, once you pass a certain point you shouldn't be able to wash until after the weekly update. But only one wash a month. Those PKs add up. Other account restrictions chould also occur, like inability to create new characters, make in game purchases or trades from/to that character, complete ban of WH, inability to drop or pick up anything, inability to access personal inventory, rollback of skills and stats to pre-Awaken levels, inability to log any other character on the account except for the chaotic character, etc. And, of course, drops on death of everything in inventory a must. But those drops turn to vapors. No one can pick them up, either.

Death Penalty for serial PKers can be as severe as you can imagine. Would any of this stop our favorite psycho-killers? Of course not.

They'll just make a new account and level new perma reds. BANGuDEAD kills you on Monday. BANGuDEADER kills you on Tuesday. BANGuDEADERthanDEAD kills you on Wednesday. Same guy, different accounts. Wonder how all of them got to be higher level than you so quickly? Topic for another day. 

Edited by BlackIce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I made the same complaint a while ago wherein a higher level player keeps killing me getting into his spot... in fact that player kept killing anyone who gets to that area and wants to claim the are all for himself.  When I raised the ticket, instead of the PK player getting punished, the nice people of NCSOFT turned it around and I was given the f#@!ng warning.

senior-gm.png

They don't want to do anything about this crap system. 

12 hours ago, degamad said:

PVP game... its not supposed to be easy. Maybe L2 is not a good game for you? I heard recently Hello Kitty has a nice MMORPG that has no PVP ... maybe try that?

You are funny man. This is not PvP game anymore.  Pvp died a long time ago(4 years ago if I want to be precise). Now is Visa vs Player. And with all this class unbalancement and no lv limit it's just a joke. Tank can be killed from archer.  Archer can kill entire party or more. Archer can hide, jump etc. If that's not a joke then I don't know.

If I want fair PvP then L2 is not the place.

But this is not the reason for this topic. PK should be punishable to stop the enormous abuse. 

If you want to clean a farm spot- then lv up a summoner-easy peasy! 

PS. I never afk more than 30 minutes.  And never with my main character.

This post is so funny, this is a PVP/PK game and is been like this since BETA, Pking for spots, training, insulting, making you go red, is the same shit as always been and will not change, that is why a lot people like this game and it's PVP/PK system, don't like PK? then go play Hello Kitty online.

If you want a busy spot, talk with that player or PvP

If you have a spot and another player want your spot, talk with him or PvP

If you dont want PvP, move to another spot

If you lose in PvP, move to another spot

If you win in PvP, you are the new owner of the spot

Find a spot that fits with your damage. A lot of ppl take the biggest spots in PI and have no damage to keep it clean.

Edited by Feryl
typo

There is something called stupid ridiculous pking.

While leveling up my alt running that series of quests I was ported into Orc stronghold part of the quest and blamo died as soon as I ported in.

Ok whatever,   I came back blamo died again before I even saw my screen.  Now annoyed.  I ran out there to talk to quest NPC and blamo got killed when I got close.

Annoyed and made logged my main and killed the 9 PKers sitting their and then dropped their high level healer when she went pink rezzing them.  Not everyone has a high level main to go do this unfortunately.  How that was fun pking level 70 toons IDK.  I was mad because they had nice gear on and didnt drop anything.  Why can we just put that back in if you die and red you drop gear if is bounded ot you its destroyed instead of dropped?

I think that would solve many of the issues with stupid pking at least.

Im not an eng native speaker nor Vasy it is...but the fact he talk about his "party" raise a question mark :).
Pk is good as it is....why? Coz pk balance macro afk abuse very good.

I see so many times on red chat anouncements like this: DD lf all night party in BS/Tanor/FoS you can add more areas ofc.
If you punish PK please punish this also!

24 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Im not an eng native speaker nor Vasy it is...but the fact he talk about his "party" raise a question mark :).
Pk is good as it is....why? Coz pk balance macro afk abuse very good.

I see so many times on red chat anouncements like this: DD lf all night party in BS/Tanor/FoS you can add more areas ofc.
If you punish PK please punish this also!

Random party in primeval can't stay more than 1 hour so.. not relevant for this case.

Yes, afk marcoing is not even allowed according to NCSOFT so I'm not talking about that pk at all.

2 hours ago, xxbutcherxx said:

This post is so funny, this is a PVP/PK game and is been like this since BETA, Pking for spots, training, insulting, making you go red, is the same shit as always been and will not change, that is why a lot people like this game and it's PVP/PK system, don't like PK? then go play Hello Kitty online.

I like it when the losers were dropping their precious gear or breaking it.  Now - the fact that is NOT punishable at all is ridiculous.