[ DAGGER QUESTION ]

Dual Dagger is better overall for PVE...  Juji tested that years ago in terms of DPS in various scenarios...  however, some claimed despite the lower patk of Shaper (single), in PvP situations the reuse rate and that speed to get the crit dmg out wins matches, especially in Olympiad.  I don't know if anyone else can add to this but I personally think Shaper must have its place in PvP due to its extreme crazy speed.  What happens in a PvP dual or Oly scenario is everything gets slowed down to the match delta between 2 players...  so Shaper advantage cannot be realized in a fully buff PVE party but definately shines in a limited buff situation and/or PvP duel situation when the stats are recalculated based on the 2 opposing match stats.

With only 8b to spend, dual dagger is your only option to think about.  Also weapons maybe the most obvious that will create damage but don't forget circlets, cloaks, charms, dyes and other that can enhance damage.  Lineage2 is about tiny accumulation of stats to create one big stat, tiny accumulation of experience, to get you to that next exponentially required level.

Edited by GhostintheShell

1 hour ago, GhostintheShell said:

Dual Dagger is better overall for PVE...  Juji tested that years ago in terms of DPS in various scenarios...  however, some claimed despite the lower patk of Shaper (single), in PvP situations the reuse rate and that speed to get the crit dmg out wins matches, especially in Olympiad.  I don't know if anyone else can add to this but I personally think Shaper must have its place in PvP due to its extreme crazy speed.  What happens in a PvP dual or Oly scenario is everything gets slowed down to the match delta between 2 players...  so Shaper advantage cannot be realized in a fully buff PVE party but definately shines in a limited buff situation and/or PvP duel situation when the stats are recalculated based on the 2 opposing match stats.

With only 8b to spend, dual dagger is your only option to think about.  Also weapons maybe the most obvious that will create damage but don't forget circlets, cloaks, charms, dyes and other that can enhance damage.  Lineage2 is about tiny accumulation of stats to create one big stat, tiny accumulation of experience, to get you to that next exponentially required level.

Thanks a lot for ur reply. But, in ur opnion, what dual i had choice? specter +12 or R110 +4?

56 minutes ago, Shimeji said:

single dagger + and r110 shield

Weapons critical dmg modifier

z9uXViV.jpg

Remember DPS overall Dualdaggers has higher patk and hits twice vs single hitting once.  Juji did a test years ago, DPS still holds dual dagger as king over shaper in PVE situation.  in PvP it isn't about DPS over a long period of time, PvP is about who's first to interrupt other's skill cast and Shaper has that advantage.

32 minutes ago, GhostintheShell said:

Remember DPS overall Dualdaggers has higher patk and hits twice vs single hitting once.  Juji did a test years ago, DPS still holds dual dagger as king over shaper in PVE situation.  in PvP it isn't about DPS over a long period of time, PvP is about who's first to interrupt other's skill cast and Shaper has that advantage.

what dagger uses regular hits instead of skills on PvE? you see dual-daggers users not using skills, just regular attacking?
the p.atk difference is barely to justify one more dagger in your hand. makes almost 0 difference in damage.
daggers, as archers, are about maximum possible damage on a single attack.

1.5 is half the critical dmg vs the 2.0 modifier

1 hour ago, Shimeji said:

what dagger uses regular hits instead of skills on PvE? you see dual-daggers users not using skills, just regular attacking?
the p.atk difference is barely to justify one more dagger in your hand. makes almost 0 difference in damage.
daggers, as archers, are about maximum possible damage on a single attack.

1.5 is half the critical dmg vs the 2.0 modifier

What part of Juji's published definitive DPS test do you not understand?  Not normal attacks, SKILL based DPS.  DualDaggers > Shaper in DPS in every situation.  But DPS is not important in PvP, I said this like 5 times already?

Trash attitude.

Edited by GhostintheShell

8 hours ago, NoObRoNZe said:

What is the best option to buy and why? I had only 8b.

1.jpg

4,9B

2.jpg

6,5B

3.jpg

8B

And guys, what is the differenc bt Dual dagger and single dagger?

I'm new player with this class! <3

Go for +12 R95 Dual Dagger.

Better Patak, Higher Soulshot damage and its cheaper buy a R110 +12 Bloody/dark than make yourself from normal +4/5.

With that dagger you will hit harder than any other of ur list.

Do you plan to play dagger class for a long time, or is this just a short term hobby? 

If you're in it for long haul, I would buy the R110 dual dagger. It gives you room to improve it unlike the R95 dagger, meaning you can increase the element to 450. You can make it Enchanted/Bloody/Dark/Limited. Yes, these are all pricey upgrades, but nothing like trying to upgrade a +12 Blessed R95 to merely R99 level, let alone R110. And if you get the balls/means to overenchant the R110 dagger, you'll equal or exceed the stats of the +12 R95 dagger at only +6, give or take. (Shot damage may be slightly higher, but this isn't a night and day difference in your effectiveness.)

If you're low level and just in it for the short term, then get any R grade dagger for now. I've levelled to 105 with just a Kelbim dagger. Nothing special. As someone said, there's more to it than just the weapon. Lots of other items in game that help you kill fast, even if your dagger doesn't glow red flames or whatever.  

• Like 1

Exalted 2 Dual Daggers > Krishna +5 1h 300 att (Hunter 5 + Fire 5) in case of pve.

It costs 500 kk only from Lionel in Heine.

You have many ways how to boost up your character.

You'd better buy (in additional) Abundance talisman lvl 1 and be happy.

GL

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

This game has become so much more than having a good weapon mate, do your research and I hope you do not go down the rabbit hole as many of us, play for fun, do not be zealous! 

• Like 1

On 08/05/2020 at 7:21 AM, LordDragnil said:

Exalted 2 Dual Daggers > Krishna +5 1h 300 att (Hunter 5 + Fire 5) in case of pve.

It costs 500 kk only from Lionel in Heine.

You have many ways how to boost up your character.

You'd better buy (in additional) Abundance talisman lvl 1 and be happy.

GL

Wow, really?

So, exauted weapon is good option for now..

Thanks everybody for all replys!

22 hours ago, NoObRoNZe said:

Wow, really?

So, exauted weapon is good option for now..

Thanks everybody for all replys!

I had +5 or +6 don't remember... And sold it. But with additional good augmentation/450 att, Krishna might be better ofc.

Everything depends on your budget.

Edited by LordDragnil
Minor improvements

34 minutes ago, SpoilerForLIFE said:

I would love to see if any top fortune seeker/Othell would share what they use to success in game .

:ph34r:  For the end game items 

What the new things would you like to see? How it can help you? Just wondering.

What’s best macro for auto over nights what should I stack in dyes most people say str some say mix with dex just want to see how I can improve in game 

I know half off yuls in chronos use auto clicker to power lvl faster with next target macro 

and end game items would be best for spoiler as I am already 110lvl