Still some way !

SM-T

The drop rate increased in primeval, this causes a large influx of ppl, so very few spots for all, this leads to massive pk. Times zones are now pvp zones, except Storm Isle is a peace zone. Before bots mentees, and now bots fishermen + new players, too much informations.

Consequences :

-waste of time
-waste of money
- loss of your boosts and xp runes.

And in addition if you have lags and dc this is the festival.
Good things, but still a long way to satisfy all players and not just the wealthiest, that is your motto, directly and indirectly. maybe for this persistent latency problem, either resize your structure, or limit accounts by address MAC, which would be the least expensive. I don't want that, but you have to be realistic. But I think you know it, so what are you waiting for ?

Good luck to the whole team !
Edited by Chanix

Mby you play on chronos...on naia PI its ok, never hapent to do not have spot(i agree sometime i found only small spots but drops still good).

The only thing they need to do is find a way to detect players who bypass 3 clients? and actually ban them.

Realistic speaking servers are in the best shape ever...we have so many players, much more then when GOD start in 2011. I hope they manage to keep it like this.

Ahh, another thing to adress is AH buy bot...find and ban them pls.

1 hour ago, Chanix said:
The drop rate increased in primeval, this causes a large influx of ppl, so very few spots for all, this leads to massive pk.

This will end on May 27th, so... if it annoys you, maybe go back there next month ^_^

• 2 weeks later...

This will end on May 27th, so... if it annoys you, maybe go back there next month ^_^

Useless !

I take cause and effect relationships, at the moment, and that is not what annoys me forcing. You have to consider things when it annoys some, and not always think about your own person, so your remark seems useless to me.

Edited by Chanix

4 hours ago, Chanix said:

Useless !

I take cause and effect relationships, at the moment, and that is not what annoys me forcing. You have to consider things when it annoys some, and not always think about your own person, so your remark seems useless to me.

Take a break until 27th if you can't handle it like that, primeval is a pvp zone for a reason.

Also, it could be much worse than that.

Edited by mixa
  • Like 1

I agree with one point: timed instances should all be peace zones. If that means getting rid of the recharge stones, or reducing the number of times a recharge can be used to just 1 additional hour, so be it.  

The real solution, of course, is to make hunting in the normal hunting areas on the map as beneficial as going to Instances. But of course that won't happen.

I go there as a Yul 108 not top geared (massive difference from 107 -> 108). I know the time lap of people going there in Naia. It is always crowded from 6 p.m (GTM+2) until midnight.

After midnight Hybrid and MAX kissing themselves there :x

During day always the same 4-6 guys farming the spot there. You see the same names again and again.

So the best I do, I do PI before or after and that´s it. Yesterday one big boy geared Yul was next to me doing 1-2 hits, while I did 10 hits for the same mobs. He kindly asked me to go to the next spot near him so he could do proper farming. Np I moved since it was free. If it had not been free -> soe and I would have done the remaining time later.

At entrance of PI if you move forward on the right at the end, there are always 2 Tyranus, just next there right is a lovely little spot with 6-8 mobs, I always go there and no one bothers me. Sometimes when mobs faded, I warn the guy farming the whole big spot if I may take 2-4 mobs from his corner spot and until now, no one said "no".

A simple run, gives me at least 3-6 blessed circlet scrolls and the same amount in other 2 scroll types.

PI is not supposed to give you top exp! That is why you have Storm Isle instead. Kill ratio for me in Storm Isle is better than PI same for exp.

• Thanks 1

On 16/05/2020 at 1:42 PM, Chanix said:

Useless !

You actually have something that is a bonus, that is an increased drop rate, that is temporary. And still you find something to complain about because you died there. In my opinion, you're only thinking about yourself ^_^

The GMs are even changing the PK system for snowflakes to leave town.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Nymphadorae said:

You actually have something that is a bonus, that is an increased drop rate, that is temporary. And still you find something to complain about because you died there. In my opinion, you're only thinking about yourself ^_^

The GMs are even changing the PK system for snowflakes to leave town.

I think his main point is that if he can't survive long enough to farm there because of PK, what good is it having bonus anything? 

What he misses, though, is true "cause and effect."

Cause: They lowered adena drop amount of IOS. This makes it almost pointless for most high levels to hunt there. 

Effect: High levels now go to PI because it is boosted and there is opportunity to make more here because of boosted drops via farming.

Irony: Some lower level, under-geared players complained about high adena drop amount at IOS, seeking to hurt those higher levels' pockets. Now those higher levels are returning the favor by hogging all of PI and killing off lessers. If IOS still had great drop amount, they wouldn't do that. They wouldn't need to. Lesson to all -- be careful what you cry about, because the tissue NCSoft gives you just might cut off your nose, not just wipe away tears. If no complaints, everyone gets paid. Instead we get this. Enjoy bed they made. :P

Edited by ShadowSerenade
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

What is the reason ?

indeed it was predictable and logical that by lowering the drop rate of adena to IOS went to lower the attendance rate, and on the other hand by increasing the drop rate of enchanting scrool to PI would bring much more of ppl. We know the drop rate of PI will come back,  and what about rate the drop rate of adena raised to IOS will it come back ?

Thanks for your comments .

8 minutes ago, Chanix said:

We know the drop rate of PI will come back,  and what about rate the drop rate of adena raised to IOS will it come back ?

When that change on IOS was implemented, people asked the same question. Juji replied "it's up to the Devs". So... I would translate that as a "not for now" :|