Agathion bracelet difference?

Hello,

I have a question regarding the difference between the old Agathion bracelet lvl.4 (1 Agathion's main slot and 3 Agathion's side slot activated when equipped. STR/INT/CON/MEN +1. MEN Attack/Stun/Sleep/Paralysis Resistance +5%.) and the new one from L coin store (When equipped, opens up 4 Agathion slots, STR/INT/CON/MEN/DEX/WIT +1, MEN/Stun/Sleep/Paralysis Resistance +5%.). So, what does it mean on the old one "main slot"? Can I only get bonus from one p2w agathion equipped at a time on old bracelet and from all on a new one? Some of these item descriptions are just too confusing. Can't really tell how an item works until you bite the bullet and try on your own. And anyway, why are there 2 types of bracelets?

On 5/8/2020 at 12:15 PM, DrooTheFurious said:

Hello,

I have a question regarding the difference between the old Agathion bracelet lvl.4 (1 Agathion's main slot and 3 Agathion's side slot activated when equipped. STR/INT/CON/MEN +1. MEN Attack/Stun/Sleep/Paralysis Resistance +5%.) and the new one from L coin store (When equipped, opens up 4 Agathion slots, STR/INT/CON/MEN/DEX/WIT +1, MEN/Stun/Sleep/Paralysis Resistance +5%.). So, what does it mean on the old one "main slot"? Can I only get bonus from one p2w agathion equipped at a time on old bracelet and from all on a new one? Some of these item descriptions are just too confusing. Can't really tell how an item works until you bite the bullet and try on your own. And anyway, why are there 2 types of bracelets?

they are exactly the same just description is worded diffrently, main slot is refered to the agathion slot you can summon so agathion can do funny tricks over your head