Comparing Hell&Paradise - Ncwest(us) VS 4Game(eu)

So we can start from these, after who know can add more details:

• ABSOLUTELY ----> NO LAG
  • Amazing very fast execution skills!!
  • No DC
  • No QUEUE
  • Very fast developers/staff
  • l2store prices ridicoulus lowers than Ncwest (for example, pass stronghold 0,50cents only and more&more)
  • No need convert ncoin, you buy directly in EUR.
  • l2store has many stuff that are missing into the game while in Ncwest ur'e forced obtain only from events (with all conseguences of the chase).
  • Mats to upgrade broochs, packets to obtains jewels and copound.
  • Very fast staff/developers
  • Economy server really sweety, a really a lot of stuff in selling at not insane prices like to buy a Ferrari, a lot of dragons weapons since last event they did.
  • No scams events very expensive like we need be Bill Gates or similars for only a restricted group of persons with $$$$$
  • Customers are listened
  • Ofcourse u can equip more ur chars with not big moneys, game calibrating now is more hard but most of ppl can be in Greats Gears and enjoy LVL UP fastest. So almost BALANCED.
  • can login only 1 account, if u buy "premium" u can log 2.
  • who is afk in town without sell shop after a "x" time will logout from the server.
  • who is dead in exp after a "x" time will logout from the server.

Edited by OldSchool-
  • Like 5

The only problem with Lineage 2 Europe is the premium account  9€ peer month, to play you need a second box.

But the game play is excellent. I think that, if there was no monthly fee, Lineage 2 Europe would have more players. 

13 minutes ago, bentorero said:

so why dont u go there? :)

Im already start there, coz we here really i've reached the limit (and my friends too).

I would just like if here will be similar and observe all the Pro stuff, i have a char here and i was long time

some facts about eu:

1. super slow support and most of the time they won't fix your problem, or let you wait 1 month so you give up
  2. some skills lag, means if you use celestial for example you sometimes don't have it when you click and you die even if the skill is used correctly
  3. compared to here very few ppl
  4. they have everything in l2shop, sometimes sales but rarely(expensive compared to ru servers)
  5. they had corrupt gm/community manager
  6. for using 3 clients like here you need 2 pc and 1 premium account or 2 premium accounts for 1 pc

thats my experience. so you may have other :)

2 hours ago, OldSchool- said:

So we can start from these, after who know can add more details:

• ABSOLUTELY ----> NO LAG
  • Amazing very fast execution skills!!
  • No DC
  • No QUEUE
  • Very fast developers/staff
  • l2store prices ridicoulus lowers than Ncwest (for example, pass stronghold 0,50cents only and more&more)
  • No need convert ncoin, you buy directly in EUR.
  • l2store has many stuff that are missing into the game while in Ncwest ur'e forced obtain only from events (with all conseguences of the chase).
  • Mats to upgrade broochs, packets to obtains jewels and copound.
  • Very fast staff/developers
  • Economy server really sweety, a really a lot of stuff in selling at not insane prices like to buy a Ferrari, a lot of dragons weapons since last event they did.
  • No scams events very expensive like we need be Bill Gates or similars for only a restricted group of persons with $$$$$
  • Customers are listened
  • Ofcourse u can equip more ur chars with not big moneys, game calibrating now is more hard but most of ppl can be in Greats Gears and enjoy LVL UP fastest. So almost BALANCED.
  • can login only 1 account, if u buy "premium" u can log 2.
  • who is afk in town without sell shop after a "x" time will logout from the server.
  • who is dead in exp after a "x" time will logout from the server.

I do play there and while some of the things you say are true, others will take you some time to realize.

No lag - mostly true, although it's not perfect, but far better than here.

DC - the server crashes sometimes, it's rare but it happens. Also their ISP loses connectivity at times.

Fast developers/Staff - not true, they have been behind ncwest on the updates for a long time and only lately got in front. The staff is incompetent and more importantly, random recruited. This lead to truly corrupted staff in the past, actually interfering with the in-game stuff, many have quit for this reason.

L2Store prices are lower, but double to those of the ru servers.

Having the L2Store prices in Euro, instead of virtual currency does feel much more like RMT.

No scam events..... you've missed a whole year or more with bad events, one p2w after another p2w event.

The economy is actually in very bad shape and the server is overall dead. Might not last very long and go the way of the classic.

Their premium accounts are good value overall, but kinda hard for some to pay for that every month.

The dragon weapons galore actually is not the first one, there was another one around 9 months ago.

1 client per pc is good, but it's maintained by Frost, which while good at stopping the vast amount of bots and client limit bypass, it's a rootkit. Nothing justifies a rootkit running on your pc, period.

You don't disconnect if you're afk doing nothing, but you will dc if you die and don't get up for 1 hour.

Mostly no community there and most of the players are refugees that couldn't compete here when the game was better or were perma banned for botting and of course the current ones that try to escape the lag.

Edited by mixa

1 hour ago, Harperz said:

some facts about eu:

1. super slow support and most of the time they won't fix your problem, or let you wait 1 month so you give up
  2. some skills lag, means if you use celestial for example you sometimes don't have it when you click and you die even if the skill is used correctly
  3. compared to here very few ppl
  4. they have everything in l2shop, sometimes sales but rarely(expensive compared to ru servers)
  5. they had corrupt gm/community manager
  6. for using 3 clients like here you need 2 pc and 1 premium account or 2 premium accounts for 1 pc

thats my experience. so you may have other :)

1. Not true - last time I had answer in 15 min 

2. I mean mean skill lags here? 90% times I/my party die on celestial/on undying will because of server lag

3. Remove bots - yes bots not box - you will get less ppl here

4. But cheaper than here

6. Who said you need box? And no1 buy premium for month, if you wany premium u will buy 6 months/1year

17 minutes ago, MrsMode said:

1. Not true - last time I had answer in 15 min 

2. I mean mean skill lags here? 90% times I/my party die on celestial/on undying will because of server lag

3. Remove bots - yes bots not box - you will get less ppl here

4. But cheaper than here

6. Who said you need box? And no1 buy premium for month, if you wany premium u will buy 6 months/1year

as i said, it's my experience

Some of the things you mentioned is true, cheaper than here, But I am willing to pay more to have fun. anything that's cheap doesn't last long. Check out illegal servers. you can farm everything there, or pay 100 in dollars. you will have everything. But dead. I like here more than EU. I would play on russian server, but I don't know russian (. 

Or about JP server, that you can buy stage1 dragon for 60bi? Or a lv 5 jewel for 6bi? Unfortunally the lag and lenguage is the big issue to play on there. Here is pay to be scammed, high prices because of the bots injecting lots of adena in the game, no place to grind at low level areas because of the amount of boxes...

You forgot something important, 4game server is not play for free...since last update mobs dont drop anything if you dont have VP or premium account.
And good luck playing there after they throw in 150- 200 dragon weapons :)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

You forgot something important, 4game server is not play for free...since last update mobs dont drop anything if you dont have VP or premium account.
And good luck playing there after they throw in 150- 200 dragon weapons :)

Whats the problem of 200 dragon weap? JP server have so many DW that they be stucked in the action house and no one complain about that. If everyone can get a DW is not a problem, the problem is when only few people can get. (that's what happen here)
They market have more DW frags than normal weapons.

https://i.imgur.com/niNF7Pe.png

Edited by magistralis

32 minutes ago, magistralis said:

Whats the problem of 200 dragon weap? JP server have so many DW that they be stucked in the action house and no one complain about that. If everyone can get a DW is not a problem, the problem is when only few people can get. (that's what happen here)
They market have more DW frags than normal weapons.

https://i.imgur.com/niNF7Pe.png

Stop pretend that an ultra exclusivist super high top item like DW made it available in high number is not a problem...its the begining of the end of server.
Why? Because who dont have a +20r110 or a DW cant farm in good places and the result is they cant progress. Soon on EU server you will find only DW owners and few dreamers....

Edited by TheThrax

11 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Stop pretend that an ultra exclusivist super high top item like DW made it available in high number is not a problem...its the begining of the end of server.
Why? Because who dont have a +20r110 or a DW cant farm in good places and the result is they cant progress. Soon on EU server you will find only DW owners and few dreamers....

The problem is not the weap itself. You know why JP server have lots of DW and keep running? Because they can have the other items as well.
Lindvior earring? Less than 1b. Level 5 jewels? 3~10b. Blessed Valakas? 2~2.5b. Dragon Claw? 6b. etc...
DW is problem when you don't fix the game economy, like we have here with the insane amount of adena being injected because of the bot farms that make simple things cost a big amount of adena.

I felt the need to bring more clarification on my post....

You see, I compare NcWest Staff with museum guards...they have the keys from the doors, alarm codes, watch cameras,etc. and thats it....the real ruler is the museum director(aka NcSoft Koreea).  We all know Devs from Korea do everything related to game and not overseas staff...also we know korean devs calibrate the pvp game only for the top equiped players and only for specific classes. Those are facts. What 4 Game did with DW&last update is they took the last trace of dignity from players, last fun thing to do free...PVE.
Imagine as a new player to farm without DW and VP or premium PI,Storm,IS and other good areas ...you cannot and this is the cold truth.

Edited by TheThrax

1 minute ago, magistralis said:

....like we have here with the insane amount of adena being injected because of the bot farms that make simple things cost a big amount of adena.

This is wrong my friend, explication for higher prices is much simple....we triple server population(i mean players not boxes) the result is higher demand of everything that cause an increase of prices. Simple economic rule :) 

1 minute ago, TheThrax said:

This is wrong my friend, explication for higher prices is much simple....we triple server population(i mean players not boxes) the result is higher demand of everything that cause an increase of prices. Simple economic rule :) 

Are you sure that's only because of it and bots farms don't have nothing to do with it? hahahhaa
Ok ok.

3 minutes ago, magistralis said:

Are you sure that's only because of it and bots farms don't have nothing to do with it? hahahhaa
Ok ok.

Ill make it simple.
Lets say 2 y ago we had 2000 citizens in the village, from this 2000 citizens 100 are farmers...its their job ftw. and their production cover the food needs for 2000.
Now population grow and we have 6000 citizens in the village, those farmers are the same but lets put a 50% more>150 farmers who must provide food for 6000.

But how? Day have only 24 h...and their production is suitable for only 3000 ppl.

That cause prices increase...this time, the only fault of bots is that they dont produce more.

3 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

Ill make it simple.
Lets say 2 y ago we had 2000 citizens in the village, from this 2000 citizens 100 are farmers...its their job ftw. and their production cover the food needs for 2000.
Now population grow and we have 6000 citizens in the village, those farmers are the same but lets put a 50% more>150 farmers who must provide food for 6000.

But how? Day have only 24 h...and their production is suitable for only 3000 ppl.

That cause prices increase...this time, the only fault of bots is that they dont produce more.

You forgot something, of course, not that important at all. Because of the expansion of the population and less food being produced, the price will elevate, of course, till a certain point, and here comes the bot problem. The bots don't produce the food (taking your exemple), it's true, but they generate the money (lot of then) that is used to buy food, and they """"give"""" it to the people that want the food. Now, we have more people that want the food, less food to supply the damand and more money and extra money to buy the food. The price that will grow will be more higher because of the extra money produced by the bots. :)

7 hours ago, TheThrax said:

I felt the need to bring more clarification on my post....

You see, I compare NcWest Staff with museum guards...they have the keys from the doors, alarm codes, watch cameras,etc. and thats it....the real ruler is the museum director(aka NcSoft Koreea).  We all know Devs from Korea do everything related to game and not overseas staff...also we know korean devs calibrate the pvp game only for the top equiped players and only for specific classes. Those are facts. What 4 Game did with DW&last update is they took the last trace of dignity from players, last fun thing to do free...PVE.
Imagine as a new player to farm without DW and VP or premium PI,Storm,IS and other good areas ...you cannot and this is the cold truth.

Nice example, but you forgot the gift shop...it's a major part of NCwest museum and it's not a guard's job ?

Even if it seems less obvious situation is pretty much the same here except you replace DW proliferation (which i think only obsess high end players since other well know they won't have it here or there ?) with any kind of oe weapon/ high end gear.

To take your example "Imagine as a new player to farm without DW, ++OE R110/R99 full SA, attrivuted, etc... PI,Storm,IS and other good areas ...you cannot and this is the cold truth"

Situation is basically the same...well game is the same after all...only some tuning asked by those different musuem guards 

15 minutes ago, NoObRoNZe said:

Sorry for ask but, ppl talking about bots.. where did u guys saw bots?

For me its is to hard cuz macro to the same.. why ppl will botting atm?

Someone had a video, fraps, ss about bots? Just for curious..

it's hard to tell, but if they are with an iss. most of the time they rebuff always at same moment. and if you kill them they will return to the same spot with bot magic^^ i reported some in bs but i don't think i can share the videos i made :S

3 hours ago, NoObRoNZe said:

Sorry for ask but, ppl talking about bots.. where did u guys saw bots?

For me its is to hard cuz macro to the same.. why ppl will botting atm?

Someone had a video, fraps, ss about bots? Just for curious..

They use to do k95 and others things. I searched for the topic that someone posted a screenshot of lots of bots in k95 NPC but I didn't found. (Maybe some GM deleted? :D)