Lineage 2 rewards at Twitch Prime

Ragnox

I think that more than ever L2 needs to attract new players and a better community for it to survive, NCwest could try to get some partnership with twitch and offer some twitch prime drops, its a good way to attract new players and make it more known and incentive people to play it again and stream to get the game in a bigger focus just like Tera did

Edited by Ragnox

Unfortunally L2 isn't new player friendly, looks that NCSoft gived up to attract new players and focused in keep old players keeping playing by adding new items to make the character more and more stronger, this game isn't attractive. I'm a "new player" (only in live server, because I used to player...you know... in 2006) and I'm here just for nostalgic purpose, I just turn on my macro and go do other things.
I could go on and on, but I have to go check if the macros didn't die before I go to play another game.

NCSoft just grabs all the money they can from you and dont care about the players.
If you think otherwise then well thats fine :)
Look at the current box event which is horrible after some digging around since I recently returned:
This is their quarterly money grab with horrible rates for garbage.
I spend so much on these boxes and got nothing...
I advise new players not to invest in this event!

On 8/5/2020 at 6:53 PM, Ragnox said:

I think that more than ever L2 needs to attract new players and a better community for it to survive, NCwest could try to get some partnership with twitch and offer some twitch prime drops, its a good way to attract new players and make it more known and incentive people to play it again and stream to get the game in a bigger focus just like Tera did

a drop form twitch player that must be a joke xD