Serious botting issues in Giran server

You know those days when people would gather for raid bosses? Clans, alliances - everyone. Now as soon as raids spawns some guy just turns on his bots and they take all raids in a matter of minutes. GM's know it, everyone knows it. Rules says it is not allowed. Why the hell this is not enforced? Also there's a thing - most if not ALL 80+lvl people are using bots to level up and farm. Then characters and gear for real money. Basically people are making money of Lineage 2, which should go to developers. Classic server is like a milking cow for people. It's not about gameplay anymore. People who don't use bots are left to pick up scraps or join the bot army. Enlightening thought - we are playing to experience another world not to emulate our crappy ruined one. I don't think it should be hard to enforce... Unless it is somehow beneficial to NCSOFT. If it is, it is really sad. And purpose of playing lineage 2 is ruined. And don't get me started on the fact that some people act like they own a server.... We always have the botting heroes, using hero shout to show important and illiterate they are.

Edited by oldfatskunk
  • Like 1

Bots occupied all farming spot and zone ...they're everywhere there is one things in common they all light elf with pony.

1 they not pick up the drop so it cause server laggy off

2 no place for real player farming

3 their manner is OFF

4 after all they just player like us so i bet NC still try to figure out somethings to handle this

PS : this situation proved that elemental summoner RULE !!! :D:D:D (why not other class?) O.o, think we need a live GM patrol around and PK all these pony :x

Edited by Ezulan