Spellhowler TIPS

Hello guys, i wanna talk about set-up of SpellHowler for PVE. Im LvL 45 atm, i need farm and exp in solo or (with 3 friend max) i want see a best setup for pve.

Which Armor Set is better ? Which Dyes ? 

Im undecided to, Avadon Robe // +12 Wit Dyes // Weapon +10 B grade.

Doom Robe // +12 Wit Dyes // Weapon +10 B grade.

Avadon Robe // +8 Wit / +4 Int // Weapon +10 B grade.

Zubei Robe // +12 Wit // Weap B +10.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ZUBEI SET EFFECT

2 parts: MP Recovery Bonus +5.26%

3 parts: Max MP +102

4 parts: Paralysis Resistance +30%

5 parts: M. Atk. +10%

AVADON SET EFFECT

2 parts: Poison/ Bleed Resistance +60%

3 parts: P. Def. +5.26%

4 parts: Casting Spd. +15%

DOOM SET EFFECT

2 parts: MP Recovery Bonus +5.26%

3 parts: Speed +7

4 parts: Sleep/ Hold Resistance +50%

5 parts: INT +2, MEN +1, WIT -3, M. Critical Damage +30

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Considerate some mana problem some times, considerate reuse of skill i think avadon robe and +12wit is too much for my skill reuse

About Zubei i think is good for m attack and + good weapon and +12 wit is good setup

About Doom how much % is +2 Int ? i take back 1 points of MEN (if i put +12 wit -12 men) and m crit dmg i think is not soo bad.

At this version you can add +5 stats points with dyes.

So on my opinion dyes for pve:

+4wit/-men

+4int/-men

+4con/-str

+6 karmian or avadon set. And boost int with items as much as you can (hat, bracelets etc)

+4int -5men from grocery

+4wit -5men from grocery

+4con- 5str from grocery

+10 SOES from advanced newbie pack (2x ticet for 14days) Best farming weapon since it uses only 1spiritshot (normal B grade- 2shots, A grade 3shots)

Karmian/Avadon and Zubei. Why? Karmian/Avadon is always nice for killing speed, body to mind usage. Change to Zubei if you are lacking some matack to 1 shot mobs on some spots. 

After 28 days when your weapon expires you will probably quit anyway so no need to worry about new weapon. If you will be still playing then you will know what to do after that time.

3 hours ago, ZosiaSamosia said:

+4int -5men from grocery

+4wit -5men from grocery

+4con- 5str from grocery

+10 SOES from advanced newbie pack (2x ticet for 14days) Best farming weapon since it uses only 1spiritshot (normal B grade- 2shots, A grade 3shots)

Karmian/Avadon and Zubei. Why? Karmian/Avadon is always nice for killing speed, body to mind usage. Change to Zubei if you are lacking some matack to 1 shot mobs on some spots. 

After 28 days when your weapon expires you will probably quit anyway so no need to worry about new weapon. If you will be still playing then you will know what to do after that time.

With SOES+10 and Zubei Set and Int+4 wit+4 i have a good M attack so i oneshot mob i think, but how about cast ? 

Im really undecided, with Zubei is not good make +5 wit and +4 int ? for more cast ?

Or Avadon and +5 int and +4 wit ?

and what about mp preserve ? i have 1 se with me