Customer Support Tickets are just being deleted

Anyone had their ticket simply removed without any resolution at all ?

I had mine removed today with no prior contact from ncsoft.

@Hime Can you explain please how this works and what is your SLA to answer and why are they being removed without any resolution ???

Once I didn´t get any answer for 72 hours so I resend them my mail every 12 hours with the follow-up.

Seems they already replied to my ticket, but it never arrived to me. So after 104 hours later I finally got a reply ;)

There is no SLA since you don´t pay for a service.

Just be more patient and resend your mail.

14 hours ago, extase1987 said:

Once I didn´t get any answer for 72 hours so I resend them my mail every 12 hours with the follow-up.

Seems they already replied to my ticket, but it never arrived to me. So after 104 hours later I finally got a reply ;)

There is no SLA since you don´t pay for a service.

Just be more patient and resend your mail.

By saying email do you mean you have just been responding on the ticket itself or is there an actual email address? 

I always request/reply to appeal@ncsoft.com.

This email support@lineage2.zendesk.com has some issues, because sometimes mails don´t go through correctly.

After 24/48/72 hours I resend my whole mail history. I know how ticketing works.. (Move ticket to "accomplished" without replying ;)  )

• L2 Team

We currently have a delay in response times due to a high volume of tickets. Please do not create any new tickets in reference to getting your previous ticket answered faster as we will still answer your ticket in the order it was received. 

Your support tickets are not deleted, but merged into one ticket. Make sure you check your Spam or Trash folders as sometimes the email may end up there depending on the email inbox settings.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Juji said:

We currently have a delay in response times due to a high volume of tickets. Please do not create any new tickets in reference to getting your previous ticket answered faster as we will still answer your ticket in the order it was received. 

Your support tickets are not deleted, but merged into one ticket. Make sure you check your Spam or Trash folders as sometimes the email may end up there depending on the email inbox settings.

It was missing for while from the Support section but got back after a few hours. Thanks Juji for responding. I already have Jigs helping me.

• Thanks 1