16th Anniversary Box @ Breka Orc

hey @Juji are the 16th boxes dropping correctly in Breka Orcs?  Or are they bugged like the other 3 locations?  Been here for 4 hours and not a single drop.  I was getting 2/hour in Isle of Prayer so something seems off.  Kill speed is basically the same both spots.

Didn't see it in the known bugs and its still listed on event page.

Thanks.

58 minutes ago, Hyperlite said:

hey @Juji are the 16th boxes dropping correctly in Breka Orcs?  Or are they bugged like the other 3 locations?  Been here for 4 hours and not a single drop.  I was getting 2/hour in Isle of Prayer so something seems off.  Kill speed is basically the same both spots.

Didn't see it in the known bugs and its still listed on event page.

Thanks.

dont know why i cant edit my post, but i can confirm aden treasure chests are dropping in breka orcs, not 16th anniversary chests.

i guess u dont want ppl 110+ doing this event, all those places left out :(

4 hours ago, DMGS said:

https://lineage2.plaync.com/board/l2awknnotice/view?articleId=180975 don't worry.seems that they put even hallf of event in NCWEST server's...seems that they rlly don't care about ppl from server:)

This is NOT the same event that is running at the moment. The one you've linked above is the Spring Festival event and it's more like Oriana's event we had in the past, but with permanent participation.

The 16th event is totally different, although I do think they should have provided a trade-in for the event coins.

2 hours ago, mixa said:

This is NOT the same event that is running at the moment. The one you've linked above is the Spring Festival event and it's more like Oriana's event we had in the past, but with permanent participation.

The 16th event is totally different, although I do think they should have provided a trade-in for the event coins.

there is no use for the coins based on how many you get.  kind of weird to be honest.

1 hour ago, Hyperlite said:

there is no use for the coins based on how many you get.  kind of weird to be honest.

My guess is there was something like buffs or items we were supposed to buy from the event npc but they just deleted or forgot to add it to our event and only us players would notice.