Crystals of Soul

Septimus

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, Soul Crystals are used to make High and Top Grade spirit stones, Brooch spirit stones and Circlet spirit stones. You need hundreds to make the High grade spirit stone and thousands for the others. Price is whatever you can negotiate on the market although I think the NPC price is between 10-20K each, or something like that.

6 minutes ago, ShadowSerenade said:

If you're talking about what I think you're talking about, Soul Crystals are used to make High and Top Grade spirit stones, Brooch spirit stones and Circlet spirit stones. You need hundreds to make the High grade spirit stone and thousands for the others. Price is whatever you can negotiate on the market although I think the NPC price is between 10-20K each, or something like that.

Yep those are the items. Where do you exchange them?

These items come from Spoilers (othel fortune seeker) and and they are not tradable via AH or private store.

With these items, you are able to buy spirit stones, as mentioned above, (any of the town blacksmiths. The option is under the Augmentation menu.)

Since the game doesn't provide plenty of these, I'd suggest letting the spoilers keeping these items and then buy off them spiritstones.

Note that the amount of crystals needed for the stones are quite high.