MERGE 2.0 (Naia vs Freya)

Jinkariya

27 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

With the upcoming merge 2 clans will clash and fight for server dominance whose your pick to come up on top!

MAX or DragonHunters?

Both clans are the kings of dead servers, pure rmt guys :ph34r: without competition in their respective servers (deny it to me), the only difference is russian mafia core in Naia and vietnamese charlies core in Freya (same shiit different names) both clans full weakminded and bandwagon players who love to play in "winner" sides, the winner of this fight will win some of those bandwagons from opposite side.

I don´t know who will win but I hope DH wins! I want to see VnCarpet and HappyBot lose and laugh at them xD 

giphy.gif

As someone who fought DH and Max I would say I'll a nod to DH they clearly have the superior playing style though as for gears MAX blows DH out of the waters but I'm a firm believer of skills>gears so I believe DH will win this one :P 

2 minutes ago, Jinkariya said:

As someone who fought DH and Max I would say I'll a nod to DH they clearly have the superior playing style though as for gears MAX blows DH out of the waters but I'm a firm believer of skills>gears so I believe DH will win this one :P 

Max don't do PvP last year, just 2 hours afk siege in freya each 2 weeks and don't even show in Ds last 2 months, but in PvE they are a "dangerous" clan (PvE legends) xD the only danger for DH is llllllllllllll (always on bot + insane damage) and the guys who will move to help them (noba guys).

27 minutes ago, MaxSlave said:

Max don't do PvP last year, just 2 hours afk siege in freya each 2 weeks and don't even show in Ds last 2 months, but in PvE they are a "dangerous" clan (PvE legends) xD the only danger for DH is llllllllllllll (always on bot + insane damage) and the guys who will move to help them (noba guys).

I personally dont believe that people are using anything "illegal" nowadays but after seeing it with my own eyes with llllll I have doubts ofc I'm not saying he is probably he just targets very fast I'll just leave it to DH and other people to see it themselves :D though even though lllll does provide a huge damage he's not immortal I'm not a huge fan of DH but I'll take f2pr on any given day over lllll 

19 minutes ago, Foxes said:

I HOPE THE MERGE BRINGS MORE RESPECTFUL PLAYERS & WITH GOOD EDUCATION.

That basically means

we don't want Aizen on naia

and

Aizen is too scared to come back on naia

:D

Spawnako is more than welcome though

as aizen say, is right, max have more items than Dh but Dh more strategy and  as also dudot say, all hope will be a loong war, and not a 6 months war....

lets see what will do lllll CP and Realmayer cp who are the more strongest cp, maybe also IQ CP, this 3 cps will the grps who will have more starring role in this fight. on last dim i see realmayer cp fighting vs boborc + soultoka and other guys, was a nice pvp, lets hope this war will give us some surprises and nice fights

On 6/8/2018 at 12:37 AM, Foxes said:

..WITH GOOD EDUCATION.

Not a chance! Prepare to receive a sh1tload of "itens" we will be bringing over to be used "for sell" in Aden. On top of this, please also be prepared to welcome our extensive list of "scammers" but not to worry, they will be diligently announced in world chat and the party matching room. As an added treat, Freya is also home to scamo numero uno (apparently, don't ask me why) -> SnowMaiden.

Good times ahead ^_^

12 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

as aizen say, is right, max have more items than Dh but Dh more strategy and  as also dudot say, all hope will be a loong war, and not a 6 months war....

lets see what will do lllll CP and Realmayer cp who are the more strongest cp, maybe also IQ CP, this 3 cps will the grps who will have more starring role in this fight. on last dim i see realmayer cp fighting vs boborc + soultoka and other guys, was a nice pvp, lets hope this war will give us some surprises and nice fights

Aizen said : Dh has more strategy than Max?? really (o.O)

• 3 months later...

Archived