Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hime

• L2 Team

Game servers will be down for maintenance beginning Wednesday, May 13, 2020 at 5 a.m. PDT / 7 a.m. CDT / 8 a.m. EDT / 2 p.m. GMT+2 and will be unavailable for approximately 2 hours and 30 minutes.

With this maintenance:

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Several adjustments will be made to improve server performance.
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours and will be disabled again on 5/14 until 5/20.
  • An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server.
  • Maphr’s Box of Splendor will be added to the L2 Store! Details can be found here.
  • The 16th Anniversary event will continue for two weeks.
  • Shilen’s Soul Crystal will no longer be available on the L2 Store.
  • A few items and descriptions will have localization changes.

Other notes:

• The Live servers are overcapacity so you will experience a login queue.

If you have any questions about the changes taking place during this maintenance, please feel free to post them on the forums. We also encourage you to follow @LineageIIOps for maintenance and server status updates.

11 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server.

Honestly that just sounds like extra incentive to grief people through PKs.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hime said:
  • Several adjustments will be made to improve server performance.
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours and will be disabled again on 5/14 until 5/20.

1. ok
2. its not helping at all, come on, allow creation forever.
3. Briliant test :) you probable check how much dead player have on lag, and no lag and was to many, right?

Edited by KissMyKnife

• L2 Team
7 minutes ago, Dargor said:

Honestly that just sounds like extra incentive to grief people through PKs.

We will have some new PK system changes coming in the next few weeks! :ph34r:

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Muran said:

Could you please give more details for : 

A few items and descriptions will have localization changes.

@juji 

They'll change the links and descriptions on Mammon and Blacksmith for the 100th time, so you can't find anything anymore :D

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Juji said:

god almighty i hope its fair! and please dont wash people's current pks for free... they made their beds and now should sleep in them.

• Like 1

@Juji Any news on the issues on the current event??? like boxes don't dropping on some places mentioned on the anniversary page, Like Sel-Mahum or it's going to be ignored the issue.

Also what can we do with the extra 16th anniversary Coins we have a lot more that can be used on the system... a lot more

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Hime said:

I am new, it is the first time I run the game and when I want to create a character a message appears that I cannot create a character until I delete the existing character and I do not have any characters

11 hours ago, Overlord2 said:

I am new, it is the first time I run the game and when I want to create a character a message appears that I cannot create a character until I delete the existing character and I do not have any characters

Tomorrow you will be able to create.

3 hours ago, Hime said:

Im not sure.... before you introduce new hair accesory witch boost dragon weapon damage whoul not be more apropiate to introduce us dragon weapons? :ph34r:

I rly dont understand your strategy...you make promo/new items/etc only for 20-30 players combinened on both servers? I would prefert to talk directly with them and sell them the items for "good, cold american hard cash dolars".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Juji said:

So when are you going to fix your server? And fix the malee lag? Or are you guys that works at ncsoft so bad that you guys have no cloue how to fix it . The fact that you guys havent fixed it yet just shows that you have no cloue how to fix it 

6 hours ago, Juji said:

I God I hope you don't add Essence style PK system where there is no consequence for being a pk player.  Your gambling style events is starting to look like Essence now.

HAHAHAHA now i whana see QQ players about auto kick when death NO more farm whet death chars will tank run back to back and targething death chars and at least no more  i whas here and is my spot  but i whas killd now and bla bla bla and now players and flag kill and clear spots easy whet this new update  and no more bots if flag and not at pc you well be by by freom server  KICK

43 minutes ago, Janetonic said:

"An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server."

What about "received demage by" info? 

They will send you an email report ))