Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hime

7 hours ago, Zelphiel said:

@Juji Any news on the issues on the current event??? like boxes don't dropping on some places mentioned on the anniversary page, Like Sel-Mahum or it's going to be ignored the issue.

Also what can we do with the extra 16th anniversary Coins we have a lot more that can be used on the system... a lot more

Trust me.. You nothing not lost :) I'm in Aden map 22, 3 boxes in 9-10 map. Till now I GOT!... 6 R-gemstones... Its most worst from all 16y anniversary events :)  They make event - but forgot to check rewards, nothing new...

4 hours ago, TheThrax said:

Im not sure.... before you introduce new hair accesory witch boost dragon weapon damage whoul not be more apropiate to introduce us dragon weapons? :ph34r:

I rly dont understand your strategy...you make promo/new items/etc only for 20-30 players combinened on both servers? I would prefert to talk directly with them and sell them the items for "good, cold american hard cash dolars".

Its not true :) They don't know what exist in game (and what we want)

1. we burn many x*10kkk on Savior mask (and spend years to get this masks) - and just someone get +7 (after they  make insane skrolls price - 200kk)

2. they put in game Navari mask.... also insane price - just some make +5

3. they put in game Veteran mask - people spend so much time for that -  to get +5...

and this happen just in 2y

4. Now need money - so 1 more (the same) item... and we burn 500-1000euro for that :) 

Sorry @Juji , @Hime - buts its SCAM.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Ambicija said:

Its not true :) They don't know what exist in game (and what we want)

1. we burn many x*10kkk on Savior mask (and spend years to get this masks) - and just someone get +7 (after they  make insane skrolls price - 200kk)

2. they put in game Navari mask.... also insane price - just some make +5

3. they put in game Veteran mask - people spend so much time for that -  to get +5...

and this happen just in 2y

4. Now need money - so 1 more (the same) item... and we burn 500-1000euro for that :) 

Sorry @Juji , @Hime - buts its SCAM.

progress is bad if you have to pay for it :(

1 minute ago, Harperz said:

progress is bad if you have to pay for it :(

Progress its ok. And ok to pay. But not normal in long term game put the same (little better) items every 6mon for 500e +. Its stupid. For example im start thinking - not need to buy - after 6 month will be new (and will be). And many thinking the same. Why we pay here? Because we wish this item will be good for long term...

Here just 1 right decision  can be - they must immediately change selling department.

• Like 1

@Juji @Hime hi! the dc of dead ppl make it 20min - 30min ... its better in that way! 60min is too much think about it i think all will agree..

but still wont help with bots that are afk on aden near npcs... if u are inactive make the dc not only dead

Edited by PERSEAS

1 minute ago, PERSEAS said:

@Juji @Hime hi! the dc of dead ppl make it 20min - 30min ... its better in that way! 60min is too much think about it i think all will agree

No, if someone want res his toon and it will logout by the time you event get rez it will be very annoying

10 hours ago, Hime said:
  • An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server.

So... we get the auto disconnect EU and RU has, but not the offline shops? What is the reason of this decision?

10 hours ago, Juji said:

We will have some new PK system changes coming in the next few weeks! :ph34r:

@Juji Why the decision to not introduce PK system changes right along with this disconnect after 60min death? You know this will completely cause havok on the servers. PKing for spots is already insane in Alligator, Tanor, Enchanted Valley and Field of Silence. And now you just gonna give all of these griefers a "get away free" pass for 'a few weeks'?

Any update on actual bug fixes instead of minor adjustments? When do we get normal CRP rewards for clan quests again?

nice move  about disconnections but make it less time , 15-20min

Please make a shop zone AWAY from aden (Naia server) , the lag to make daily actions is unique (Suggest Giran harbor for example)

Also and last STOP  SELLING PASSES TO P I .afk chars macro, borrow pullers and stay for 6h in a spot ,at least for  double drop season
A lot greedy ppl  in game 

4 hours ago, Whatif said:

They will send you an email report ))

Sure. Or personally will come to me, and says with his mouth.

But... I thought about it, finally, maybe I can see damage info after disconnected too. If yes, it's ok.

But I'm not sure, this is the main problem on this "server"  which causing lags.

2 hours ago, Ambicija said:

Why the decision to not introduce PK system changes right along with this disconnect after 60min death? You know this will completely cause havok on the servers. PKing for spots is already insane in Alligator, Tanor, Enchanted Valley and Field of Silence. And now you just gonna give all of these griefers a "get away free" pass for 'a few weeks'?

I fail to understand how this changes anything. What is the difference between you laying on the ground dead (as you would if pkd right now) or actually disconnected if an hour passed from getting pk'd? You re either active to do something meaningful in eitrher case (aka setup again) or you re not in which case you re only taking an active player's spot by doing nothing, laying on the floor dead already.

Edited by KeepDreamiN

1 minute ago, KeepDreamiN said:

I fail to understand how this changes anything. What is the difference between you laying on the ground dead (as you would if pkd right now) or actually disconnected if an hour passed from getting pk'd? You re either active to do something meaningful in eitrher case (aka setup again) or you re not in which case you re only taking an active player's spot by doing nothing, laying on the floor dead already.

?

6 hours ago, Janetonic said:

"An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server."

What about "received demage by" info? 

aka REVENGE :)

• Standard database maintenance and application restarts will be performed.
  • Several adjustments will be made to improve server performance.
  • Character creation will be temporarily enabled for 24 hours and will be disabled again on 5/14 until 5/20.
  • An auto-kick timer will be added for players who are dead for 60 minutes. You will receive a disconnection notice with the auto-kick from the server.

Thanks you very much! 

We appreaciate your hard work !