Live Server Maintenance: Wednesday, May 13, 2020

Hime

16 hours ago, evapwnz said:

@Juji can you please explain us what for we will use those thousands of anniversary coins? per day u can use only few of them but we get hundreds more everyday from boxes, aden tour game. Is bug or we can use it later?

1 coin = thanks for nothing, sucker! 

On 5/12/2020 at 6:57 PM, Dargor said:

Honestly that just sounds like extra incentive to grief people through PKs.

It has already begun.  You get a lot more PK or PvP flag situation than ever before.  All in all, if you're a person looking at the screen more often than your neighbor, this is less of a concern than someone who truly go afk for 12 hours or longer.  If you think about it, it hasn't really changed much - only the incentive to purge the server of over population.  Enough to be noticed and felt....  I'm neutral to it, there are pros and cons past vs. present.

Edited by GhostintheShell

I had an annoying situation yesterday.  Guy was milling around my hunting area and they delogged for like at least 2 hours.  I DC log back in 3 minutes he is hunting  in my spot.  I got excuse me I just DC can you move on no response.

Didn't listen so I started stun shotting him and had green to for a free pk but mob got last hit, he disappeared.  Log my buffer back in and start xping again.

I am looking on my other computer sell shop and turn back around he just pked me and my buffer and bsoe red soon as my buffer goes to town.  My buffer 100% rez me and I got back to hunting no clue where he went?  So then he comes back again goes red again same sequence but he pked bunch of other people on his way to me this time going even redder.

At the end he lost xp had to work or die off the red and I lost nothing but annoying me and no xp and time.  Wasn't fun he wasn't responding to me I felt like it was PVP in another game where you cannot talk to who you are pvping against.

On 5/18/2020 at 7:09 PM, GhostintheShell said:

It has already begun.  You get a lot more PK or PvP flag situation than ever before.  All in all, if you're a person looking at the screen more often than your neighbor, this is less of a concern than someone who truly go afk for 12 hours or longer.  If you think about it, it hasn't really changed much - only the incentive to purge the server of over population.  Enough to be noticed and felt....  I'm neutral to it, there are pros and cons past vs. present.

Idk about you, but I tend to sleep a few hours a day and since my clan tag is enough to make specific people from certain clans go out of their way to pk me out of spite having to log back in can get tedious real fast. And although it's common practice these days, I would find it ridiculous to drop from a pve clan into an alt clan just to be left alone.

• Juji unpinned this topic