Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Mazakin

Winter is coming to NAIA

Recommended Posts

Mazakin    1

What well happen whet the brave heroes of NAIA the MIGHTY MAX clan coming the they bring some worm warm blankets and alot of bsoe + bres for DragonHunters so they can stay in CH .

lets see what the brave defenders well bring to the tabel vs the attackers from FREYA !!!!!!!

NAIA what well your brave heroes do now ?

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
D1sturb3d    2

Don't you think this whole "winter is coming" or "hunger is coming" is reeeeeeaaallly overplayed? Can't you can be a little more original that a movie quote from over a year ago...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Asphalem    0
2 hours ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Nice nice sounds like it should be fun xD

Who do I pm to join MAX right after the merge?

My Application:
https://www.youtube.com/user/6669Coven/videos?disabe_polymer=1

 

@OmenOfSteel Do you want to join max ?, please, better stay in your clan and form an alliance if you want with some other clan, do not let it become a server that fight only 2 clans, if so, those of freya would join DH and those of naia to MAX, it would be stupid, It is better to have many strong active clans, instead of having only 2 strong clans with luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Asphalem said:

@OmenOfSteel Do you want to join max ?, please, better stay in your clan and form an alliance if you want with some other clan, do not let it become a server that fight only 2 clans, if so, those of freya would join DH and those of naia to MAX, it would be stupid, It is better to have many strong active clans, instead of having only 2 strong clans with luck.

Since his cp left him, he's by himself and sits in town all day selling. That's not much of an alliance....but is better for him to go to max for protection (as long as they don't understand why his cp transferred without him :D )

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alcione    40
2 hours ago, Shaella said:

 

 

Really?  Sorry to say that, but if you prefer MAX,  you are totally a delusional person .

Is normal players not inside DH from naia want to fight against them, is like the same in freya, I want to join dh clan or ally ( I'm freya player) for be part of max destruction, they are similar clans just in different servers Shaella and the feels are the same xD ofc I bet exeqtor or DH leaders are not like vndragon who is bullying and talking shhit 24/7 in freya chat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Alcione    40
49 minutes ago, Asphalem said:

@OmenOfSteel Do you want to join max ?, please, better stay in your clan and form an alliance if you want with some other clan, do not let it become a server that fight only 2 clans, if so, those of freya would join DH and those of naia to MAX, it would be stupid, It is better to have many strong active clans, instead of having only 2 strong clans with luck.

Idk in Naia but in freya 95% top geared players even more are inside max...if u want to make clans here will be meatshield clans..no chance to fight against Navigatos or DragonHunters imho...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
6 hours ago, Asphalem said:

@OmenOfSteel Do you want to join max ?, please, better stay in your clan and form an alliance if you want with some other clan, do not let it become a server that fight only 2 clans, if so, those of freya would join DH and those of naia to MAX, it would be stupid, It is better to have many strong active clans, instead of having only 2 strong clans with luck.

Well I tried, but it wasnt even possible to form a competitive clan to fight DH. We were 2 CPs fighting against 12 or 14 DH CPs for a long time, NAIA was a server full of Lemmings, beside FotoMoto CP and my CP noone had any balls to pick that fight. I will be glad if there will be competition and ofc I will join any clan that will fight DH in an instant.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
6 hours ago, Imdarealmartel said:

Since his cp left him, he's by himself and sits in town all day selling. That's not much of an alliance....but is better for him to go to max for protection (as long as they don't understand why his cp transferred without him :D )

Lolz let me guess you're one of those DH victims we handled a little bit too rough, sorry for that :P

My CP never left me, we still talk every day, just not in game cos as you correctly noticed I am not actively playing at this time while my CP plays on Chronos. Maybe they will come back, maybe not. I'll make sure to inform them about NAIA situation after the merge so they can decide what they prefer. No need to rush anything, so don't panic too much as of yet xD

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
meskiukas    23

guys i hope you realize that 2 strongest max cp is in chronos with dragons weapons and etc. freya has only murumuru tyrr who is not a big factor in real pvp :D. in freya they have like 2 stronger cps left for pvp others will get owned fast from stronger dh members so guys who will think situation will change in naia after merge i have bad news after 1st siege or even faster server will become 1 sided and you wont see castles and other things again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143

DH isnt so strong either apart from 2 top CPs. Maybe the curse of RMT will finally catch them (selling most drops for RMT instead of upgrading clanmembers). Lets wait and see.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BabyG    0
13 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

DH isnt so strong either apart from 2 top CPs. Maybe the curse of RMT will finally catch them (selling most drops for RMT instead of upgrading clanmembers). Lets wait and see.

omg u must see the garbage player from max in freya very handless a lot just gear and not full lol I' ll laugh full

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDoomCraker    9
On 8/6/2018 at 4:51 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Well I tried, but it wasnt even possible to form a competitive clan to fight DH. We were 2 CPs fighting against 12 or 14 DH CPs for a long time, NAIA was a server full of Lemmings, beside FotoMoto CP and my CP noone had any balls to pick that fight. I will be glad if there will be competition and ofc I will join any clan that will fight DH in an instant.

relax, they leave naia searching action and the only time that fotomoto squad leave CH is when MS is on Dim server. oh i forget "we will not meet on dim cuz are too late for me and my guys" (c) Fotomoto. but seems is not too late to kill mobs in gainak.

so u do well on stay in naia, just w8 for fun

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
iDoomCraker    9
On 7/6/2018 at 12:41 PM, Mazakin said:

What well happen whet the brave heroes of NAIA the MIGHTY MAX clan coming the they bring some worm warm blankets and alot of bsoe + bres for DragonHunters so they can stay in CH .

lets see what the brave defenders well bring to the tabel vs the attackers from FREYA !!!!!!!

NAIA what well your brave heroes do now ?

 

at least use a bit of google translate dude.... take more time to the ppl try to understand what u are trying to say than the pvps that will be on naia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/8/2018 at 10:56 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Lolz let me guess you're one of those DH victims we handled a little bit too rough, sorry for that :P

My CP never left me, we still talk every day, just not in game cos as you correctly noticed I am not actively playing at this time while my CP plays on Chronos. Maybe they will come back, maybe not. I'll make sure to inform them about NAIA situation after the merge so they can decide what they prefer. No need to rush anything, so don't panic too much as of yet xD

btw omen ur cp still waiting for you in cronos, and wondering why u are so undecided, its only a game bro, u can lose only 50 bucks for transfer ;) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143
15 minutes ago, DjangoUnchained said:

btw omen ur cp still waiting for you in cronos, and wondering why u are so undecided, its only a game bro, u can lose only 50 bucks for transfer ;) 

Yeah yeah I talk to them every day :)

But well I'm on break atm and not playing. I wait for merge and after I'll see what I'll do.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rav3nous    0
59 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Yeah yeah I talk to them every day :)

But well I'm on break atm and not playing. I wait for merge and after I'll see what I'll do.

 

 

You're not playing because your cp left without you bro, everyone knows that. When Max gets to Naia we all also know you will beg and beg to join them. I've seen the pm's to the max oly feeders on naia confirming this already. ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
KeepthePeace    11

It clearly was a smart move for him, ask any of the people who transfer to chronos to fight MS how thats been going for them? most are waiting on the 1 month mark so they can transfer back cuz not being able to leave town, getting no field raids, or epic raids isnt fun for a "end game" player. I dont know this guy from a hole in the wall, but when people take a break from game they dont post on forums, they get as far away from L2 as possible. This leads us all to believe u didnt have a choice in the matter, the cp left you.....  whos in ur old cp on chronos id like to speak to them and get their side of the story. ty in advance

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OmenOfSteel    143

Oh I'm flattered it's nice seeing ppl. I dont even know care about me so much, thx guys or girls :P

@Rav3nous  you're new in this forum. You pretend to know something about me and my CP and about some cryptic PMs to Max-Oly feeders (huh ?). Welcome to the forum! GZ on having lost all of your credibility already with your 2nd post xD

@KeepthePeace pm Wetdreamer, iSypsne, Khales1, Vaniliuke on Chronos to get your confirmation, but i'll have to disappoint you there is no "story" lolz.  My CP was called DRAMA CP on Naia, but not for internal reasons ;)
 

1 hour ago, KeepthePeace said:

ty in advance

np you're welcome

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rav3nous    0
56 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Oh I'm flattered it's nice seeing ppl. I dont even know care about me so much, thx guys or girls :P

@Rav3nous  you're new in this forum. You pretend to know something about me and my CP and about some cryptic PMs to Max-Oly feeders (huh ?). Welcome to the forum! GZ on having lost all of your credibility already with your 2nd post xD

@KeepthePeace

I'm actually flattered that you mentioned me after only 2 posts!

 

But now to burst your bubble...I was actually clan member of Husaria and many, many times was in cp with you but can't STAND your inflated, self absorbed, narcissistic personality. 

 

And yes...I'm hiding behind this nick for personal gain reasons...I'd get booted out of Nova if you really knew who I was.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oeste    57
3 hours ago, KeepthePeace said:

It clearly was a smart move for him, ask any of the people who transfer to chronos to fight MS how thats been going for them? most are waiting on the 1 month mark so they can transfer back cuz not being able to leave town, getting no field raids, or epic raids isnt fun for a "end game" player. I dont know this guy from a hole in the wall, but when people take a break from game they dont post on forums, they get as far away from L2 as possible. This leads us all to believe u didnt have a choice in the matter, the cp left you.....  whos in ur old cp on chronos id like to speak to them and get their side of the story. ty in advance

Well, he did saved $100 from the transfer out and transfer back in at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Oeste    57
1 hour ago, Rav3nous said:

I'm actually flattered that you mentioned me after only 2 posts!

 

But now to burst your bubble...I was actually clan member of Husaria and many, many times was in cp with you but can't STAND your inflated, self absorbed, narcissistic personality. 

 

And yes...I'm hiding behind this nick for personal gain reasons...I'd get booted out of Nova if you really knew who I was.

*grabs popcorn*

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
BloodDark    29
1 hour ago, Oeste said:

Well, he did saved $100 from the transfer out and transfer back in at least.

100 us is nothing for this guy :) this is a guy who usually "take breaks from l2" of about 3 months per break and when he back he just bought darks weaps +17 etc etc. but remember, he claims not be a RTM/DonatorNC guy :D and also, he is not a farmer guy.... so ;)

and about his cp..... just a chat warriors, msindepend + saladyn when leave ch get insta die (but at least they search pvp) Fotomoto aka "Dim is too late for me" have only time to go gainak to kill mobs when MS is on clan events and weetdreamer, khales etc etc i think they are on limbo from naia to chronos, cuz didnt saw it even on CH, maybe is cuz no1 want take them on pts, u know.... nova only leave if have at least 5 brooch brs in the party

Edited by BloodDark
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×