Winter is coming to NAIA

Mazakin

3 hours ago, Rav3nous said:

I'm actually flattered that you mentioned me after only 2 posts!

But now to burst your bubble...I was actually clan member of Husaria and many, many times was in cp with you but can't STAND your inflated, self absorbed, narcissistic personality. 

And yes...I'm hiding behind this nick for personal gain reasons...I'd get booted out of Nova if you really knew who I was.

Well I know L2 sometimes brings out the worst in ppl and you're a good example for that ^_^

I dont have problem with you or anyone making up bullsh1t stories, but here's a little hint: I played with HUSARIA for like 2 years almost every day. You can be sure I know everyone's style of talking and writing in my sleep.

So next time you make up lies, do it better at least, if you wanna fool someone.

Now delete your failed account and try it again under a new name, maybe it'll work, good luck xD

PS: I also know you're not in NOVA but you are some of the DH puppies features in one of my movies linked above. Thanks for the CRP and sorry for the chainkilling I guess :P

HueHue

5 minutes ago, BloodDark said:

100 us is nothing for this guy :) this is a guy who usually "take breaks from l2" of about 3 months per break and when he back he just bought darks weaps +17 etc etc. but remember, he claims not be a RTM/DonatorNC guy :D and also, he is not a farmer guy.... so ;)

and about his cp..... just a chat warriors, msindepend + saladyn when leave ch get insta die (but at least they search pvp) Fotomoto aka "Dim is too late for me" have only time to go gainak to kill mobs when MS is on clan events and weetdreamer, khales etc etc i think they are on limbo from naia to chronos, cuz didnt saw it even on CH, maybe is cuz no1 want take them on pts, u know.... nova only leave if have at least 5 brooch brs in the party

Another nameless DH clown that only has balls for anonymous posts, sigh...

Same as above: in the name of all my CP I wanna sincerley apologies for killing you so often that it apparently threw you into some kind of obsession. Get well soon!

PS: Yes I know it must hurt to see I have some gear (not top) without spending RL money, while your own clan farms the whole server since a year and you got nothing/nada/niente. Well-behaving lemming, I assure you the RMT bosses luv u a lot :)

3 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Same as above: in the name of all my CP I wanna sincerley apologies for killing you so often that it apparently threw you into some kind of obsession. Get well soon!

PS: Yes I know it must hurt to see I have some gear (not top) without spending RL money, while your own clan farms the whole server since a year and you got nothing/nada/niente. Well-behaving lemming, I assure you the RMT bosses luv u a lot :)

after this break what u will buy ? will start with greater jewels ? cuz it seems u won 1b per afk hour :D

12 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

I dont have problem with you or anyone making up bullsh1t stories, but here's a little hint: I played with HUSARIA for like 2 years almost every day. You can be sure I know everyone's style of talking and writing in my sleep.

PS: I also know you're not in NOVA but you are some of the DH puppies features in one of my movies linked above. Thanks for the CRP and sorry for the chainkilling I guess :P

HueHue

To your first point, these numbers simply aren't true...but you cant try to convince the readers otherwise..but you and I know the truth.

To your second point...you're right, I AM talking and writing differently, aren't I. :) 

1 minute ago, BloodDark said:

after this break what u will buy ? will start with greater jewels ? cuz it seems u won 1b per afk hour :D

Few weeks ago I finally bought a Rulers Belt, and now I'm down to 20bil. This combined with the fact that I'm not putting any time into L2 atm means it will take me quite a while till next upgrade, but thx for your concern Mr. anonymous DH Lemming :)

7 minutes ago, Rav3nous said:

To your first point, these numbers simply aren't true...but you cant try to convince the readers otherwise..but you and I know the truth.

To your second point...you're right, I AM talking differently, aren't I. :) 

Yaaaawn, sure sure.

As I said, delete that Nick and no offense but best would be you delete L2 right along with it, apparently this game isnt good for your mental health 9_9

On 08.06.2018 at 10:51 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Well I tried, but it wasnt even possible to form a competitive clan to fight DH. We were 2 CPs fighting against 12 or 14 DH CPs for a long time

Depends on your needs. 2 CPs is more than enough to get fun, especially in war vs zerg...

2 CPs is enough to take dragons, gainak, all field raids.

2 CPs is not enough only on sieges. 4h per 2 weeks. 2 weeks = 336h; 332 w/o 4h of sieges :) 332h vs 4h :/ 

And your people gave up only because they were unable to get some fun during those 4hours :/

Our war and also our sieges always was fun, at least for most of us incl. me  :)

Problem was the weak NAIA Server mentality:
In the end, we couldnt even complete our CPs anymore, missing key-classes all the time we did not have even one ISS in HUSARIA for like 4 or 6 weeks before HUSARIA transferred.

Everyone was complaining about one-sided server, but no one had balls to fight "almighty" DH tyrants.

I cannot count how often I got PMs from so called Anti-DH Clans saying the following:
"Guys close the war, don't go to siege, let DH die of boredom".

That is SO WRONG for two reasons:

1) I would never sacrifice my own personal fun to take away fun from my IG enemy.
2) The ppl that said this still haven't understood that DH core is NOT playing this game for fun, but to earn cold hard money, not adena. So, no clanwar = no enemies = no problem :)

Needless to say most of the ppl that pmed me these lines are meanwhile proud Lemmings under yellow/black clantag xD

34 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Our war and also our sieges always was fun, at least for most of us incl. me  :)

Problem was the weak NAIA Server mentality:
In the end, we couldnt even complete our CPs anymore, missing key-classes all the time we did not have even one ISS in HUSARIA for like 4 or 6 weeks before HUSARIA transferred.

Everyone was complaining about one-sided server, but no one had balls to fight "almighty" DH tyrants.

I cannot count how often I got PMs from so called Anti-DH Clans saying the following:
"Guys close the war, don't go to siege, let DH die of boredom".

That is SO WRONG for two reasons:

1) I would never sacrifice my own personal fun to take away fun from my IG enemy.
2) The ppl that said this still haven't understood that DH core is NOT playing this game for fun, but to earn cold hard money, not adena. So, no clanwar = no enemies = no problem :)

Needless to say most of the ppl that pmed me these lines are meanwhile proud Lemmings under yellow/black clantag xD

I do not know Naia, and not even DH people. But if what you say is true, do not think that MAX is different. They even used a lindvior jewelry arguing that it would be for the TS payment. with TS being FREE !! do not think that by joining Max you will be joining the right side. (not that DH is better or worse than them). It is no use fighting one tyranny with another.
btw the choice is yours my friend.
I'm not trying to be sarcastic or doing trash talk. Just trying to show you how MAX are trash!. 

They went to Chronos not to have fun, or anything of the sort. (Not that you care about the drama of the chronos), they went to sell  dragon mats to NOVA, and do you think the clan members saw part of that adena / money?

Shot00281.jpg

14 hours ago, xRenocarpet said:

do not think that MAX is different. They even used a lindvior jewelry arguing that it would be for the TS payment. with TS being FREE !!

You are wrong, free TS w/o any protection are bad choise for serious clans. We(DH) use our own servers for website and TS to protect info and avoid crashes.

And yes, it costs some money, all clan members know it

14 hours ago, xRenocarpet said:

They went to Chronos not to have fun, or anything of the sort. (Not that you care about the drama of the chronos), they went to sell  dragon mats to NOVA, and do you think the clan members saw part of that adena / money?

Who knows...(ecxept MAX). The thing is it was bad idea coz I guess now they need those 20 dragon claws more than adena/cloaks/jewels(or cash, no matter).

Just my opinion :)

20 hours ago, dUdot said:

You are wrong, free TS w/o any protection are bad choise for serious clans. We(DH) use our own servers for website and TS to protect info and avoid crashes.

And yes, it costs some money, all clan members know it

Who knows...(ecxept MAX). The thing is it was bad idea coz I guess now they need those 20 dragon claws more than adena/cloaks/jewels(or cash, no matter).

Just my opinion :)

Peppinio is transfering to Naia, along with those other greeks who xfered here from Naia a while back (pr1nce77, etc) :) They finally get to escape Nova leadership

11 hours ago, Truffle said:

Peppinio is transfering to Naia, along with those other greeks who xfered here from Naia a while back (pr1nce77, etc) :) They finally get to escape Nova leadership

sad for Nova, I hope they will continue fight.

On 11.06.2018 at 9:52 PM, OmenOfSteel said:

Wow, is that this famous Aden trader who's usually can be seen sitting between Olympiad Manager, Auction House NPC and event NPC spot?

Archived