Aden mini game

Explain this to me PLEASE: I won Antharas Boss on mini game, 3 TIMES, WITH lucky number, all I got from ALL the boxes was FEATHERS. 

I get the randomness of the dice value, I get that there is diversity between a Defeat , Draw , Victory Box.

But WINNING the "PRECIOUS" Boss , again I am saying WITH lucky number, and getting FEATHERS?

Please try to explain, don't treat us like idiots.

I swear next time I will have photos, just in case you think I am joking. I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

The first 3-4 days were amazing.  Then it went noticeably south. This is from rolling enough dice to say there's likely statistical evidence the aden chests in particular were hit hard. It went from 50-60^% chance of some sort of scroll or good prize to 5-10%

On 14.05.2020 at 8:52 AM, Juji said:

When I looked at the chances to obtain the Stable/Advanced Stable A-grade Enchant Scrolls from the same chest, the drop chances were actually higher than the normal scroll as Dev set the Adena value on the high-grade versions lower than normal. The quantity of the Stable Scroll Enchant Weapon (A-grade) on the server is now almost as high as the normal scroll since the event started.

Seems like they are increased basic prices for hight-grade scrolls and this is explayn why good rewards opened less.

On 5/14/2020 at 11:55 PM, Vampriela said:

Explain this to me PLEASE: I won Antharas Boss on mini game, 3 TIMES, WITH lucky number, all I got from ALL the boxes was FEATHERS. 

I get the randomness of the dice value, I get that there is diversity between a Defeat , Draw , Victory Box.

But WINNING the "PRECIOUS" Boss , again I am saying WITH lucky number, and getting FEATHERS?

Please try to explain, don't treat us like idiots.

I swear next time I will have photos, just in case you think I am joking. I am pretty sure I am not the only one.

I won 5 times vs antharas 5 :) and only feathers and scrolls so.. yeh..

Yes another explanation is needed juji....why did you need nerf the event and not inform us....I'm just amazed of all the stuff done by the devs and yet nothing done with botters...look on the ground..can't auto pickup certain drops can you...put the boxes back the way they were...I should not get hp pots out of the last 45 Aden boxes....

Edited by Moniquee
Word

My theory is that the good drops become more rare the higher you progress through the 'races'.

So when we first started event and everyone was still on races 1-10, we had higher probability of a good drop.

Just seems more likely, considering how slow these developers are to react to anything.

Additionally, after i got to the higher races it seems like I go to jail much more often.