Critical Error and now can't enter the game ('game is running')

You have to close the launcher before opening again. 

If the error still continues, open your task manager, and end the L2 launcher task.

If the error still continues, restart your PC and try again.

If it still doesn't work... erm... send a ticket to support maybe ^_^

• L2 Team
18 minutes ago, SolucaoOral said:

Hello

I was playing normaly when I get a critical error. Okay. That's fine.

I start the launcher again log in but the I can't start the game. The laucher says: 'the game still running'.

Anybody can help me?

You try restarting your computer and then do a file-check after running the Launcher again?

16 minutes ago, Nymphadorae said:

You have to close the launcher before opening again. 

If the error still continues, open your task manager, and end the L2 launcher task.

If the error still continues, restart your PC and try again.

If it still doesn't work... erm... send a ticket to support maybe ^_^

15 minutes ago, Juji said:

You try restarting your computer and then do a file-check after running the Launcher again?

Thanks @Nymphadorae and @Juji

I restart the internet and the computer and it works! (If someone get the same 'error)

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SolucaoOral said:

Thanks @Nymphadorae and @Juji

I restart the internet and the computer and it works! (If someone get the same 'error)

restarting the computer is enough. Sometimes on critical errors or on disconnects the client doesn't cleanup some locks and then you'll get that error message until you've rebooted. 

Restarting the PC is always the best for non-tech savy people.  For the more advanced, Ctrl-Alt-Del will be your life long Lineage2 game skill set to have.  Because Ctrl-Alt-Del enable you to examine if NClauncher is still running.  I always change the default to always shut down the NC Launcher upon launch, upon close option.  That being said, once you know how to do it, it'll be nothing to write home about.  In some PCs, I always leave the Ctrl-Alt-Del always on to see tasks running and resources monitoring at-all-times running in the background.