Expiry of items from Aden tour mini-game

Hello @Juji

After today's update almost all of items obtained from Aden tour mini-game got an expiry date.

I believe this is bug/honest mistake and should be fixed. Could you please provide ETA on when this is going be fixed?

Other than that - event was great, one of the best I remember, thanks for that!

-Nevermind

• L2 Team
2 minutes ago, Nevermind said:

Hello @Juji

After today's update almost all of items obtained from Aden tour mini-game got an expiry date.

I believe this is bug/honest mistake and should be fixed. Could you please provide ETA on when this is going be fixed?

Other than that - event was great, one of the best I remember, thanks for that!

-Nevermind

I checked with the Dev team and the list of items are intended to be deleted after the event. The original list of items we received that was posted on the website was not complete. I will see if the Dev team can extend the deletion date on some of those consumable items.

Here is the current list of items scheduled for deletion on 5/27:

Tower of Insolence Treasure Chest

Baium Treasure Chest

Einhasad's Protection

Shining Scroll of Mood Melody - Event

Battle Scroll - Event

XP Boost Scroll - Event

Aden's Regular Treasure Chest

Aden's Greater Treasure Chest

Aden Tour Completion Reward Package - Regular

Regular Mini-Game Treasure Chest - Defeat

Regular Mini-Game Treasure Chest - Draw

Regular Mini-Game Treasure Chest - Victory

Advanced Mini-Game Treasure Chest - Defeat

Advanced Mini-Game Treasure Chest - Draw

Advanced Mini-Game Treasure Chest - Victory

Maliss's High-grade HP Potion - Event

Chapa Transformation Scroll - Song Dance - Event

Special Dragon's Fruit Lv. 2 - Event

Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 - Event

Feather of Blessing - Event

Scroll: Fire Dragon's Blessing - Event

Aden Tour Completion Reward Package - Advanced

Greater Dice

My Teleport Scroll

Adventurer’s Dragon Berserker Transformation Scroll

Regular Dice

16th Anniversary Gift Box

16th Anniversary Cake

a reward in my book is something you won, achieved to get, a gift. i can understand unopened item to be deleted which in most event is the case.

but what i dont get is the rewards it self being deleted...you dont gift something to take it back after...it doesnt make any sense.

so take it or leave it, this was my opinion about this issue.

anyway it was my 2 minutes of rambling. xD

There are some items from the event that are very similar to the ones that expire. They seem to be the same version of the rewards that don't have an official countdown listed. Will those items be "safe" after the event, or will they expire as well? 

• L2 Team
19 minutes ago, SheepForBrains said:

There are some items from the event that are very similar to the ones that expire. They seem to be the same version of the rewards that don't have an official countdown listed. Will those items be "safe" after the event, or will they expire as well? 

Which items are you referring to exactly? If you have them in your inventory, I can check the list that corresponds to the deleted items for verification. If the items do not have a countdown and are not listed above, then they will not be deleted on 5/27. Sometimes there are a few items that share the same name, but have different internal IDs (e.g. My Teleport Scroll from Store =/ My Teleport Scroll from event).

Example: I have two items in my inventory, both are called Einhasad Protection (Event), same description, but separate stacks. One stack is qty 29, other stack is qty 19. One of those item stacks has a countdown, the other does not. I got both types from event. Let me know if screenshots will help. 

I think one stack of the einhasad's potions are from the chests you get from the Baium daily and one is from the Aden dice game reward.  Question is why should one stack go away if not used and not the other?

Edited by Gebus

4 hours ago, Juji said:

Which items are you referring to exactly? If you have them in your inventory, I can check the list that corresponds to the deleted items for verification. If the items do not have a countdown and are not listed above, then they will not be deleted on 5/27. Sometimes there are a few items that share the same name, but have different internal IDs (e.g. My Teleport Scroll from Store =/ My Teleport Scroll from event).

can you please check for battleground scroll event = from baium box , einhasad protection event = from baium  has timer  other does not = from antharas box|
other transformation scrolls from mystery transformation box

Edited by WutWutWut

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, WutWutWut said:

fruit/elixirs from 16th gift

The fruit and elixirs have the same issue as Einhasad's Protection. The Dragon's Special Elixir (Lv. 1) from the Heartthrob Box will stay.

1 hour ago, WutWutWut said:

can you please check for battleground scroll event = from baium box , einhasad protection event = from baium  has timer  other does not = from antharas box|

I do not see the Battleground Scroll on the deletion list either, but I will check. Both versions of the Einhasad's Protection should be on the list for deletion.

The Dev team has also approved our request to extend the deletion date for some of the event's consumable items to 6/24. The website will be updated tomorrow to reflect all of the new deletion dates for 5/27 and 6/24. Apologies again for the inconvenience!

Einhasad's Protection

Battle Scroll - Event

XP Boost Scroll - Event

Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 - Event

My Teleport Scroll

Adventurer’s Dragon Berserker Transformation Scroll

So I understand....NCSoft puts out an event for Lineage2 and on the web gives full description of event....

During said event Devs decide to put an expiration date on items WON during event in which was not on the description online..

During event Devs mistakingly add an item that game currently does not use so they just get to choose a reward which again is not on description

Also I'm betting DEVS saw the % scale of certain drops and made it harder to achieve these rewards from set boxes...

Also boxes are giving rewards that are not on description online...

Real question have devs even tested this in game..how do you advertise falseness and say it's ok..yet want us to follow rules you put in place when clearly no one is even logging into the game to test anything that's advertised around the world ON YOUR SITE by YOUR PEOPLE....

• L2 Team

The XP Boost Scroll - Event and Battle Scroll - Event will remain after the event ends. Here is the list of items that will be deleted on 6/24:

Einhasad's Protection - Event

My Teleport Scroll - Event

Dragon's Special Elixir Lv. 2 - Event and Regular version