Freya-to-Naia Server Merge Guide

Conguero

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

Almost every day are at least 2 ppls shouting that sell clan lv 11 with CH on Naia, but seems that as real life, the ppl preffer start cry before even give a check ;) even on chronos u can find ppl who in the apst transfer to chronos and are selling clans with CH on naia.....

Well, there is a guy in naia who is selling his giran's CH for 6 greater jewels (o.0)

On ‎10‎. ‎06‎. ‎2018 at 3:51 AM, iDoomCraker said:

then it seems that u like play on dead servers, go somewhere and find all free for u, dude, this is a pvp game, u want a spot ? pk those chars and take the spot (97% of the ppl making captives are in macro)

GC will not be the only area full dude, for sure will be also GOS/AF/ELVEN, and this will be the fun, or for u is so interesting port to all the posibble places and didnt find any char doing something ? 85% of the L2 map is dead, w/o chars killing mobs, dont cry now cuz the top areas of higher level will have competition

if u dont like this, u can go to a private server and for sure u will ahve all ur spots free

I prefer not to break eula and rules of conduct.

Its pvp game and specially if clan war is up but can be avatars as freelancers or without clan war so interaction with them could be considered as breaking first rule of conduct.

Developers created bottleneck and should be developers to solve it, not some pvp warriors.

I understand that they don't care.

Even shameful login message say so.

Translating that login message "- Note that any item looses from AFK-hunting will not be restored" mean --Note that we are unable to enforce our own rules of conduct and we don't care. Everyone is free to violate rules of conduct and harass and interrupt other players game play as much they like. We are aware that items we sell in L2 shop like potions, xp scrolls etc should have warnings that cant be consumed as anyone can interrupt your game play till those paid items expire without gaining nothing.We don't care and consumers are welcome to continue buying  without being able to consume. It work well for us until sued. So have fun!

Possible solution for GC

- Only avatar witch kill mob get quest point. ( now is possible to have attacked support boxes and each have quest for 400 captive so if is hunter and iss and healer is already 1200 mobs)

- Once hunter get his 400 quest points no more XP.

4 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

Its pvp game and specially if clan war is up but can be avatars as freelancers or without clan war so interaction with them could be considered as breaking first rule of conduct.

Developers created bottleneck and should be developers to solve it, not some pvp warriors.

I understand that they don't care.

Even shameful login message say so.

Translating that login message "- Note that any item looses from AFK-hunting will not be restored" mean --Note that we are unable to enforce our own rules of conduct and we don't care. Everyone is free to violate rules of conduct and harass and interrupt other players game play as much they like. We are aware that items we sell in L2 shop like potions, xp scrolls etc should have warnings that cant be consumed as anyone can interrupt your game play till those paid items expire without gaining nothing.We don't care and consumers are welcome to continue buying  without being able to consume. It work well for us until sued. So have fun!

Possible solution for GC

- Only avatar witch kill mob get quest point. ( now is possible to have attacked support boxes and each have quest for 400 captive so if is hunter and iss and healer is already 1200 mobs)

- Once hunter get his 400 quest points no more XP.

PK is a designed player interaction, not an offense, the PK mechanics go as far as having PK scrolls in game for you to wash your sins

Your options are to open yourself a spot or do something else. Instances are designed for everyone to have their own, World Map on the other side is limited and therefore may imply competence. You don't even need to kill the macro char, you could just pull/push it to a wall or outplay it, which shouldn't be so difficult if we talk about live vs afk player

Btw, the only thing that the entry message says, is that the game is not responsible for losses caused by missuse of in-game mechanics, such us afk-macro farming. No over-complicated game mechanics are needed to solve your unwillingness to actually play in open field how it's expected to be

On 11/6/2018 at 7:03 AM, SleepingPower said:

break rules of conduct for pk some1 ? go play another game dude, u are loosing ur time here...

and im saying U pk some1, not make pk the guy who is on macro to kill him and get his gear, too many words and even didnt know read

3 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

break rules of conduct for pk some1 ? go play another game dude, u are loosing ur time here...

and im saying U pk some1, not make pk the guy who is on macro to kill him and get his gear, too many words and even didnt know read

How do you pk someone without causing unwanted attention or without other actions mentioned in first rule of conduct?

The following rules govern basic interaction within the Lineage II game and the Lineage II website (including message boards). Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your Lineage II game account according to the Lineage II User Agreement.

In addition to these rules of conduct, explicit rules affecting your account may be found in the Lineage II User Agreement

1. While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

17 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

How do you pk someone without causing unwanted attention or without other actions mentioned in first rule of conduct?

The following rules govern basic interaction within the Lineage II game and the Lineage II website (including message boards). Please be aware that failure to comply with these rules of conduct may result in the termination of your Lineage II game account according to the Lineage II User Agreement.

In addition to these rules of conduct, explicit rules affecting your account may be found in the Lineage II User Agreement

1. While playing Lineage II, you must respect the rights of others and their rights to play and enjoy the game. To this end, you may not defraud, harass, threaten, or cause distress and/or unwanted attention to other players.

If getting PKed results in a distress* for you then maybe you should consider not playing L2 which includes this in their game mechanics - as others have already suggested, this may not be the right game for you.

*distress: "extreme anxiety, sorrow, or pain."

It also seems quite funny how you understand unwanted attention.

24 minutes ago, Helv said:

If getting PKed results in a distress* for you then maybe you should consider not playing L2 which includes this in their game mechanics - as others have already suggested, this may not be the right game for you.

*distress: "extreme anxiety, sorrow, or pain."

It also seems quite funny how you understand unwanted attention.

I understand rules of conduct also as an protection of customers who buy consumables in L2 store.

Where consumer need to have possibility to consume paid items as is advertised and as is intended.

If consumer get interrupted in a way that he cant consume his potions, xp rune, xp scrolls, all  those paid items will expire without gaining promised benefits.

Its not old subscription game any more but is all about money, do you like it or not but rules are here to stay.

So breaking rules should be punished and lost time and L2 items refunded.

Or items in L2 store should have warnings that they cant be consumed because anyone can interrupt your game play witch is not a case.

Again - its not old subscription L2 any more.

9 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

I understand rules of conduct also as an protection of customers who buy consumables in L2 store.

Where consumer need to have possibility to consume paid items as is advertised and as is intended.

If consumer get interrupted in a way that he cant consume his potions, xp rune, xp scrolls, all  those paid items will expire without gaining promised benefits.

Its not old subscription game any more but is all about money, do you like it or not but rules are here to stay.

So breaking rules should be punished and lost time and L2 items refunded.

Or items in L2 store should have warnings that they cant be consumed because anyone can interrupt your game play witch is not a case.

Again - its not old subscription L2 any more.

then dears gms, remove the option of pk some1 cuz for this guy  is against rules

and also make a perma celestial for the ppl who buy boost from l2store, to dont get interrupted of this boost, so perma celetial for exp runes costumers, vita potions, also Dandy and valiant scrolls who are also boost and cant get interrupted

u just are an einstein dude!

2 hours ago, iDoomCraker said:

then dears gms, remove the option of pk some1 cuz for this guy  is against rules

and also make a perma celestial for the ppl who buy boost from l2store, to dont get interrupted of this boost, so perma celetial for exp runes costumers, vita potions, also Dandy and valiant scrolls who are also boost and cant get interrupted

u just are an einstein dude!

No needed, just follow EULA and rules of conduct with which you agree every time you log in by clicking on agree button.

If you don't agree then do  not click on agree button.

Open support case and ask for explanation or pm one of gm's to be sure to get answer.

I'm sure that you will get easy explanation of rules of conduct enough understandable that dont require to be Einstein to understand.

9 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

No needed, just follow EULA and rules of conduct with which you agree every time you log in by clicking on agree button.

If you don't agree then do  not click on agree button.

Open support case and ask for explanation or pm one of gm's to be sure to get answer.

I'm sure that you will get easy explanation of rules of conduct enough understandable that dont require to be Einstein to understand.

1) You might wanna re-check what game you are playing.

2)You might wanna delete some of your recent posts after you're done with 1)

45 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

1) You might wanna re-check what game you are playing.

2)You might wanna delete some of your recent posts after you're done with 1)

If you think that EULA and rules of conduct don't fit with this game and that players don't deserve any consumer rights then write your suggestions to developers and propose changes.

If developers will change or remove EULA and Rules of Conduct I will consider your advice, thank you.

EULA is fine, you just don't seem to understand what distress or unwanted attention mean.

You act like one of those people who want to put a label on everything, after all nowadays, even a mug with freshly made coffee needs to have a warning that coffee is hot just so people don't have to think and take responsibility for their actions.

44 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

If you think that EULA and rules of conduct don't fit with this game and that players don't deserve any consumer rights then write your suggestions to developers and propose changes.

If developers will change or remove EULA and Rules of Conduct I will consider your advice, thank you.

After 13 years in this game (on/off) I thought I'd seen everything...

Just answer the following question for yourself:
If for some weird reason you believe the EULA or the Rules of Conduct forbid PKing players:
Why in gods name do you think the ability to PK ppl. has ever been implemented to game?

Sigh....

27 minutes ago, OmenOfSteel said:

Why in gods name do you think the ability to PK ppl. has ever been implemented to game?

You should ask developers.

My opinion is that PK was newer been primary goal of game.

PvP was implemented instead  -

1. where oponent is willing to fight. "flag",

2. where clan war flag is on,

3. where duel is accepted.

4. special instances like oly, coc etc.

Pure PK was always sanctioned and punished in various forms.

Why developers introduced pk scrolls after many years without is to ask developers.

It was mistake in my opinion to facilitate consequences of unwanted acts like PK.

Anyway PK is still sanctioned and punished by game mechanics and with rules.

As firs rule of conduct say - you must respect right of other players to play and enjoy the game.

I doubt that players enjoy being involved in an unwanted attack and death by an PKer.

If it happen by mistake or other unpredictable circumstances then game mechanic punish instantly PKer.

But if is intentionally then we have EULA and  Rules of Conduct which violation can end with termination of PKer account

8 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

You should ask developers.

My opinion is that PK was newer been primary goal of game.

PvP was implemented instead  -

1. where oponent is willing to fight. "flag",

2. where clan war flag is on,

3. where duel is accepted.

4. special instances like oly, coc etc.

Pure PK was always sanctioned and punished in various forms.

Why developers introduced pk scrolls after many years without is to ask developers.

It was mistake in my opinion to facilitate consequences of unwanted acts like PK.

Anyway PK is still sanctioned and punished by game mechanics and with rules.

As firs rule of conduct say - you must respect right of other players to play and enjoy the game.

I doubt that players enjoy being involved in an unwanted attack and death by an PKer.

If it happen by mistake or other unpredictable circumstances then game mechanic punish instantly PKer.

But if is intentionally then we have EULA and  Rules of Conduct which violation can end with termination of PKer account

tldr.

Look, several ppl talked to you, you dont listen. No offense but I think you're beyond help.

1 hour ago, OmenOfSteel said:

tldr.

Look, several ppl talked to you, you dont listen. No offense but I think you're beyond help.

I don't think that I need help with object of debate at contrary it is you and mentioned several people who don't want to accept existence of rules of conduct.

Even if I get help with your issue you will still have to agree and respect EULA and Rules of Conduct.

14 minutes ago, SleepingPower said:

I don't think that I need help with object of debate at contrary it is you and mentioned several people who don't want to accept existence of rules of conduct.

Even if I get help with your issue you will still have to agree and respect EULA and Rules of Conduct.

lolz, are you new to l2?

You'll get PKed left and right at anybody's will. Support will tell you that this is part of the game and they have no control over the ingame mechanics such as PK.

You're free to stop playing is you find that stressing or anything. Nobody is forcing you to play.

kkthxbb

6 hours ago, BingBing said:

lolz, are you new to l2?

You'll get PKed left and right at anybody's will. Support will tell you that this is part of the game and they have no control over the ingame mechanics such as PK.

You're free to stop playing is you find that stressing or anything. Nobody is forcing you to play.

kkthxbb

Are you telling me that botting is part of the game as it was present all years from L2 start and support or developers don't have control over the in game mechanics such as using 3rd party software?

Fact that they apparently do not enforce eula and rules of conduct ( they do but what and how they do is not public) do not mean that rules do not exist.

For example they could be short in man power, then could be financial reasons ( banning 70% of server population is probably not god idea) or actions simply need a lot of time.

You don't need to be angry on me, I didn't write the rules and I'm not guilty if they exist.

Developers probably anticipated that players are too different to act all with same common sense and for that they have written EULA and Rules of Conduct.

You don't need to believe me as I'm not the right address for appeals.

But if you ask Support nicely  if EULA and Rules of conduct exist I'm sure that they will surprise you by confirming existence of EULA (Agreement) and Rules of Conduct with which you need to agree in order to play.

7 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

that they will surprise you by confirming existence of EULA (Agreement) and Rules of Conduct with which you need to agree in order to play.

No one is denying the existence of rules, it's just that your interpretation of them is incorrect to put it gently. Also, it's quite scary to see someone so obsessed...

[Sorry guys, I know i'm feeding the troll :)]

30 minutes ago, Helv said:

[Sorry guys, I know i'm feeding the troll :)]

I fear this guy isn't trolling, he's just totally immune to advice.

Ofc the EULA is valid (lol), just there is nothing in the EULA about PKing players (rofl lol).

But whatever, he chose to stay ignorant so just let him.

I'm out of this boring topic.

Archived