Freya-to-Naia Server Merge Guide

Conguero

18 hours ago, SleepingPower said:

You should ask developers.

My opinion is that PK was newer been primary goal of game.

PvP was implemented instead  -

1. where oponent is willing to fight. "flag",

2. where clan war flag is on,

3. where duel is accepted.

4. special instances like oly, coc etc.

Pure PK was always sanctioned and punished in various forms.

Why developers introduced pk scrolls after many years without is to ask developers.

It was mistake in my opinion to facilitate consequences of unwanted acts like PK.

Anyway PK is still sanctioned and punished by game mechanics and with rules.

As firs rule of conduct say - you must respect right of other players to play and enjoy the game.

I doubt that players enjoy being involved in an unwanted attack and death by an PKer.

If it happen by mistake or other unpredictable circumstances then game mechanic punish instantly PKer.

But if is intentionally then we have EULA and  Rules of Conduct which violation can end with termination of PKer account

omg what a bullshit...

why u have answer in support what it is "chaotic character"?
why u always had quest for reduce pk numbers?

respect eachothers mean "don't blame other player and his/her familly"

respect mean I will answer u max 1 time, i will try be nice and don't tell u what I (most of us) think about you

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sleeping, you might want to read up on the philosophical concept of "category":
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Categories_(Aristotle)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category_(Kant)

Every educated person in the Western world knows that coffee, the beverage, is made by applying hot water to ground-up coffee beans. Therefore hotness is an intrinsic property of freshly brewed coffee. By ordering a cup of coffee, people implicitly accept that they will be served a hot beverage. Therefore cafés list coffee on their menu in the category "Hot Beverages", together with tea, cocoa etc., and not under "Cold Drinks", where you will find Coca Cola and 7 Up. If you consider consuming a hot beverage too risky, the usual way to go is to order something from the category Cold Drinks. Only in places where people are not very educated and do not know how the beverage that @abdullah would certainly not identify as قهوة is made, it is sometimes necessary to print a warning on the styrofoam cup (the material should be a dead giveaway) that coffee tends to be hot.

Now, back in the day when the game was pay-to-play, the average Lineage 2 player was rather educated. You might remember Sovrath, Smittie and many others who are now gone. In those days it was generally known, and generally accepted, that Lineage 2 is a PvP game, with Player Killing, abbreviated as "PK", as an integral part of the combat system. DrachaVonDrachen even made a dedicated thread about it:
http://boards.lineage2.com/showthread.php?t=242291
From the fact that this thread went on for more than three years you can tell that it's all legit and above board. If you suspect that the NCWest staff might have been, or still is, corrupt, looking the other way when bad people do bad things, please check this article:
http://lineage2.power.plaync.com/wiki/PK+시스템
This was written by Neutron's superior beings in Seoul and posted on the NCKorea Powerbook Wikipedia; it's as official as it gets. Killing a player's character against his or her - often clearly voiced - will is officially OK.

If you don't like coffee, simply have a Pepsi instead :)

50 minutes ago, Yidao said:

Every educated person in the Western world knows that coffee, the beverage, is made by applying hot water to ground-up coffee beans. Therefore hotness is an intrinsic property of freshly brewed coffee. By ordering a cup of coffee, people implicitly accept that they will be served a hot beverage. Therefore cafés list coffee on their menu in the category "Hot Beverages", together with tea, cocoa etc., and not under "Cold Drinks", where you will find Coca Cola and 7 Up. If you consider consuming a hot beverage too risky, the usual way to go is to order something from the category Cold Drinks. Only in places where people are not very educated and do not know how the beverage that @abdullah would certainly not identify as قهوة is made, it is sometimes necessary to print a warning on the styrofoam cup (the material should be a dead giveaway) that coffee tends to be hot.

If you know that every time you will try to drink paid coffee someone will push you or hit you to spill some coffee and not make a sip until it cools down you will newer order and pay that hot beverage.

L2 store is practically apart prestige pack only income from this game.

And is essential to ensure that customers can use, consume and benefit as is intended and advertised  from items they buy in L2 store.

If not nobody will buy anything and there will not be any minimal income to cover various expenses for example a maintenance of server park, electricity bill and monthly salary for  employees.

In order to ensure store sales and keep customers there are several methods used.

Most general or common are so called consumer rights, rules accepted and applied in most countries.

In addition L2 is explicitly covered and regulated with EULA (The Agreement) and Rules of Conduct which addresses also players behavior and right to consume paid items and services as is advertised and intended.

With rules developers at leas try to ensure that customers will be able to consume that "hot coffee" as is intended and advertised in order to get income and keep customers. 

Maybe I'm not "Every educated person in the Western world" but please refrain from various remarks,  i still remember your hate speech with example of "Slovenian Fascist".

I don't have time nor patience to play troll with you.

I'm tired.

Have fun and I wish you success in search and sorting all reasons about why L2 is loosing customers.

Good luck with your new adventures! I hope you find nothing but peace and happiness  (I really do :)).

And if I may suggest something, don't try things like paintball and such where by design people are allowed to shoot at you and you may not get a chance to use up all the fancy ammo you buy. The owner may not agree this was unwanted attention and may not understand it resulted in a distress for you.

• 3 weeks later...

please @Conguero, read the post I tagged you. NC support don't want to respect the transfer guide in the name part. they only take in consideration the activity account and not the other points as "character level, date of creation or playtime". that character could be level 1 created 3 weeks ago and they don't want to do anything.

Archived