Incorrect Item from Advanced mini game treasure box

Hi @Juji

I think there are some error in those treasure boxes from Aden mini game. I opened an Advanced Victory box and got few Transformation Scroll: White Assassin which is not in the reward list anounced. Also open 1 Advnaced Draw box and got Dragon fruits ??? Looking for your response. Thanks

• L2 Team
1 hour ago, kennywong11888 said:

Hi @Juji

I think there are some error in those treasure boxes from Aden mini game. I opened an Advanced Victory box and got few Transformation Scroll: White Assassin which is not in the reward list anounced. Also open 1 Advnaced Draw box and got Dragon fruits ??? Looking for your response. Thanks

We are looking into it.

6 hours ago, Juji said:

We found that the reward lists were swapped for Regular Victory Box and Advanced Victory Box. The website has been updated.

either my web page is loading something wrong or website has been updated badly you should double check it

6 hours ago, Juji said:

We found that the reward lists were swapped for Regular Victory Box and Advanced Victory Box. The website has been updated.

Webpage was updated in a bad way! So now we get Antharas Earring from any other victory box, except that one from Antharas (Advanced victory box)? :)

I know you wanted to address this urgently, but hey, pls double check it if it is ok, before going live!

Also what will be the compensation for the players who received the bad rewards? To be fair, it shoud be unopened box with the correct rewards. 
Thanks for solving this matter correctly and in a fair manner!

Edit: No, the rewards were not swapped, as in the Regular Victory box there is no white assasin transformation either!! So how can they be swapped, when in both normal and advanced this reward is never mentioned?? It was a bug, probably should have been another reward there!

I'm sorry, but this is not a swap of reward lists!

Edited by ChicknNugget

4 minutes ago, ChicknNugget said:

Webpage was updated in a bad way! So now we get Antharas Earring from any other victory box, except that one from Antharas (Advanced victory box)? :)

I know you wanted to address this urgently, but hey, pls double check it if it is ok, before going live!

Also what will be the compensation for the players who received the bad rewards? To be fair, it shoud be unopened box with the correct rewards. 
Thanks for solving this matter correctly and in a fair manner!

guys from my experience of opening boxes, adventurer berserker scrolls in advanced mini game is the white assassin scrolls

• Like 1

• L2 Team

The Transformation Scroll: White Assassin is the reward instead of the Adventurer’s Dragon Berserker Transformation Scroll in all of the Advanced Rewards for the minigame.

The rewards list is back to normal from before the swap.

Your reward are changed dramatically.We are getting things that are supposed to be given on Advance victory...

Your release notes are incorrect,your translation note inside the game is wrong.What are you willing to do??Are you so busy with our server that you dont even having the time to check all these issue?I remember the old day about having a test server!why you dont do that again?When we saw you a bug ,you try to fix it but the things that we  ve lost,we havent got any additional reward!

Agathion soul??3 weeks later still nothing!Is so hard to fix that also?? @Juji

57 minutes ago, DjThunder said:

Your reward are changed dramatically.We are getting things that are supposed to be given on Advance victory...

Your release notes are incorrect,your translation note inside the game is wrong.What are you willing to do??Are you so busy with our server that you dont even having the time to check all these issue?I remember the old day about having a test server!why you dont do that again?When we saw you a bug ,you try to fix it but the things that we  ve lost,we havent got any additional reward!

Agathion soul??3 weeks later still nothing!Is so hard to fix that also?? @Juji

can you stop fakin cry, its pandemic ppl working out of work, are overworked and you cry ?
agathion soul will be replaced with ewa

try working when your boss is on another time zone and speaks another language as his main langage