Can't login at lineage2.com

Hi, my name is Adriano (character Ogromano)

i'm sorry if i'm posting at the wrong place, but i'm writing this for my friend Raizeen10 because he doesn't speak english.

My friend Raizeen10 (mail: josedupefi@....) from Talking Island server is having problems to login at ncsoft website since may 3, he can play with his characters but can't login and buy n coins or redeem the 16th anniversary code at the website with his accounts.

He submitted a few tickets already but still couldn't have his problem solved, he made everything was told to do (update java etc) but no solution was presented to him.

His Tickets numbers are:

Please, if u need more info just let me know.

Thanks

Adriano H.

Hi Juji and nc soft staff, my friend still can't log in, when he tries it, the site refreshs, it looks like he is getting connect to lineage2, then it changes to blade&souls, then when it refreshs again, its not connected, some kind of login loop, he tried another browsers, cleaned his cache, cookies and etc, he even tried to log in on his father's computer but still the same problem keeps happening.

As i said before, he can play with his accounts, he just can't access account through the web, even if he tries to enter in nc shop using the link from the launcher (after connecting his in game account), he wont get connected to the site.

What do u suggest? Is there anyway you can solve this problem?

Adriano

I had same problem with one of my accounts. After contacting support problem was solved.

Below respond from support team:

Hello,

Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been a result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to past associations with compromised accounts or devices.

At this time, we’ve taken steps that should allow you to log in.

13 hours ago, Buldos said:

I had same problem with one of my accounts. After contacting support problem was solved.

Below respond from support team:

Hello,

Reviewing your login attempt, it appears that it was flagged for security reasons that prevented you from logging in. This could have been a result of high risk characteristics of your attempt or due to past associations with compromised accounts or devices.

At this time, we’ve taken steps that should allow you to log in.

Hi Buldos,

Thanks for your reply, ncsoft answered the tickets with the same text of first paragraph, but unlike you, didn't offer a solution yet.

@Juji could u please check this?

Thanks

Adriano

Having exactly the same problem with a few of my accounts. It does happen since half a year or so. From time to time I'm not able to log in but then out of a sudden it works again... 

I wasn't able to log in to about 5 ofy accounts to get the 16th package. 3 days later I can log in again on 3 of these accounts and on 2 it still doesn't work... 

Today I wanted to submit a ticket on one account where I've just gotten the package a few days ago and it's blocked again. Can login game but not on page. 

Submitted a ticket about that already and listed a few of my accounts that have this problem but never got an answer. 

So lots of days passed without any response or any solution... Even if u link GM to the post, they doesn't care, so i guess my friend is just going to play another game. Well done NCSOFT West....

Just a side note for every players: NCSoft in Seul is pretty active, the game is crowded, the community works, nothing like this West, they don't care about game problems / players or suggestions, they seem to care only for money, i'm really upset, i wish i could call‎ Taek Jin Kim or someone in charge in Seul to see what is going on...

2020 - Staff can't solve login problems on its own web, sure u can play the game, just can't login...