SERVER LAG

hickok

The server is now too lag, apparently is for the people who play from Chile, a lot of friends, clan members and CP are experiment a lot of lag, we see the game like photos and disconnect the accounts.

This kind of lag has never happened to me. I dont have problem with the internet, now i can play other games online, see youtube, netflix, etc. without any problems. 

This is the best hour for latin people in Naia server.

• Like 3

39 minutes ago, hickok said:

The server is now too lag, apparently is for the people who play from Chile, a lot of friends, clan members and CP are experiment a lot of lag, we see the game like photos and disconnect the accounts.

This kind of lag has never happened to me. I dont have problem with the internet, now i can play other games online, see youtube, netflix, etc. without any problems. 

Same shit here.. im from Brazil.. normaly i had 100/120 ping.. now i got 300 only in L2 servers.

WTF? I never had this problem before! NC Launcher didnt open.. loagin forever..

25 minutes ago, hickok said:

+1 Unplayable