learn to use your computer 101..

open command prompt (or windows shell)

type 

netstat /n /b

find l2.bin and IP

for me 64.25.37.140

then in same window

tracert 64.25.37.140

look for high pings, * isnt always a bad ping or real timeout because some routers/servers limit/deny icmp requests.

Then you will know if its you, ncsoft, or somewhere inbetween.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ZooArcher said:

learn to use your computer 101..

open command prompt (or windows shell)

type 

netstat /n /b

find l2.bin and IP

for me 64.25.37.140

then in same window

tracert 64.25.37.140

look for high pings, * isnt always a bad ping or real timeout because some routers/servers limit/deny icmp requests.

Then you will know if its you, ncsoft, or somewhere inbetween.

for most ppl it's easier to blame server:(

What the hell did they do?

Logged my buffer and after 10 min of trying to open the launcher for main toon.. the buffer got disconnected..

They managed to make things worse... NC West never lets us down in that regard

I have the same issue - Central Europe.

I checked by connecting to 2 different networks, with wifi and cable - the server ping is around 300 each time.

I checked tracert like suggested above, but I am not sure what to do about the results. It shows that the high ping starts somewhere in Germany and remains high till it reaches ncsoft with 260 ms.

36 minutes ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are investigating the server lag and disconnection issues, but we need you to submit tickets immediately to tech support for additional details.
https://support.lineage2.com

Really? are you pulling money from people somewhere you have them as your customers and now you think they will do the work for you? Hire competent people and pay them normal money instead of stuffing your pockets.

In two hours (only not at the weekend because they probably drink) I would find at least 100 students from the Polytechnic who would find a solution by hand. So I wonder who works with you. :

Edited by BumFightSparkle

19 minutes ago, BumFightSparkle said:

Really? are you pulling money from people somewhere you have them as your customers and now you think they will do the work for you? Hire competent people and pay them normal money instead of stuffing your pockets.

In two hours (only not at the weekend because they probably drink) I would find at least 100 students from the Polytechnic who would find a solution by hand. So I wonder who works with you. :

NC Soft is that so NC Soft ...

1 hour ago, Juji said:

Hello All,

We are investigating the server lag and disconnection issues, but we need you to submit tickets immediately to tech support for additional details.
https://support.lineage2.com

seriously now? you expect ppl to submit tickets? and see them when? when they get their replies?DO YOUR JOB..since we pay we demand a proper game..and the problem is not only in latin america,we have serious laggs with over 30 sec delays also in europe...amateurs.....

The issue isn't individual its the actual server NC Soft. When you first reset the server.. Melee lag is gone. give it about an hour or two when everyone logs back in... Melee is back to being absolute crap. 

I was utterly amazed at my attack speed last week with duals when there wasn't any server lag.. It has been so bad for so long I had forgotten what the actual game mechanics are supposed to be like. 

Your inability/ refusal to do anything.. is crushing Melee characters. Boost Tyrs with the last patch for skills.. is not a fix. most get the damage from melee.. not skills.. Has anyone on the team ever played this game and know how it works?