Sign in to follow this  
hickok

SERVER LAG

hickok    3

The server is now too lag, apparently is for the people who play from Chile, a lot of friends, clan members and CP are experiment a lot of lag, we see the game like photos and disconnect the accounts.

This kind of lag has never happened to me. I dont have problem with the internet, now i can play other games online, see youtube, netflix, etc. without any problems. 

This is the best hour for latin people in Naia server.

• Like 3

LenKz    2
39 minutes ago, hickok said:

The server is now too lag, apparently is for the people who play from Chile, a lot of friends, clan members and CP are experiment a lot of lag, we see the game like photos and disconnect the accounts.

This kind of lag has never happened to me. I dont have problem with the internet, now i can play other games online, see youtube, netflix, etc. without any problems. 

Same shit here.. im from Brazil.. normaly i had 100/120 ping.. now i got 300 only in L2 servers.

WTF? I never had this problem before! NC Launcher didnt open.. loagin forever..

Feryl    13
25 minutes ago, hickok said:

+1 Unplayable

Awekem6    0

I'm from Argentina, playing in L2 classic servers (Talking Island) and having the same insane lag issues you guys mention. Heard Chilean/Brazilian players complaining about it as well.

Khronoz    0

Almost all the South American players are having the same problem... Epic Lags and disconection

brishantina    2

5hours aprox with insane Lag.... .. friends from argentina / chile / brazil / blabla have the same problem.. lag and problems to loguin...  tried 2 or 7 time to join game
i dont know why...but maybe need restart server.

GreenWea    0

i can enter the game, but i cant move, only see another pj's fight.

I doubt that we all have the same ISP  :)

Tirfalar    0

Im form Argentina same problem my ISP telecom, is not our problem, is NCSOFT problem

@Juji all LATAM with the same problem

Nastyyy    20

Do a server restart it moves so bad so so so bad, internet provider fail again, server massive lag, 20+ seconds responding time, launcher not opening. 

• Thanks 1

PanZloty    1

People!!! stop playing why cry !!!
It will do nothing, the administration does it its own way !!!
I propose a boycott, for 2 days, from Wednesday June 20, can I help it ???
Only 2 days can you do it ??