More of an exploit

Bagy

Hi,

I would like to bring to notice an unfair/exploited advantage top geared players have, the logoff with full skills and login back after the cooldown of old skills have elapsed, meaning they can use their top Ultimative skills from self class + support class 2 times, making them indestructible and with an insane amount of damage for too long period of time brining to not logged off people a grate disadvantage in PvP and in PvE.
Best example is during Raid Bosses if a group of players gather to kill a Raid Boss (that u can’t take loot by cc), they make cc, they bring everyone to enjoy the time, play together as clan/ally/friends in a command channel they do most of the Raid Bosses HP by themselves, imagine then one top geared player that was logged off with full skills(as mentioned above) and logs in and deals the last hit to that Raid Boss, he will take all the dropped items. 
How you find it fair for the 14/21 etc players? That gathered there and put the effort into also killing the raid and share between everyone, not to a single player, to just lose everything because of that one hit the top geared that was logged off did, he just needs to cast a silence on all players and pew-pew the raid and is all his, and everything the others did was for nothing.
As you might have noticed this trick is not used by under geared players, only by top geared, disbalancing the game because the 2x time skills used making them indestructible can easily evaporate everyone around them. 
My proposition is make the skill after being opened have same logic as runes, the moment you open, even if you logoff, the skill will decrease its cooldown. At least like that you give to other players a chance against the over-the-top players the game is facing with.
Skills with cooldown more than 10 min after log in to the game should disappear:
Archer Instinct / Power of Abundance / Battle Rhapsody / La Vie En Rose’s Enegy (brooch rhapsody) / Dragon Rage / Savage / Einhasad’s Wrath / Wrath of Elmore / Wrath of Aden / Heroic Berserker / Heroic Valor / Soul’s Insanity Zarich & Akamanah  / Enables the Dignity / Final Ulltimate Escape / Protection of Faith / Spirit of Ferios.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 8

Agree, this should not be like that, have no sense that 1 DD on log off mode, on full skills up, just waiting to log on last seconds of RB to make the last hit represent more than the CC who was removing the 99% of the HP of the RB. this should be consider as a game bug abuse, no point for clans rgp to make rbs if 1 person can ks the rb and stole it, even if the guy only make the 1% of the total dmg, cuz on actual situation just matters the last hit. this kill all the competition/pvp at rbs

Hello,

Its right fix. Remember when I did same last hit together with OverDPS. And its was around 10 success vs 20-30 characters with cancel / paralysis DW3.
Clan MAX said its like steal tactic and not good to use same.

Hope they will vote for fair action, I’m right?  (sarcasm)

With best regards.

Edited by eXEQ7er

If you knew how the game mechanics work, you would have given up on this.

That top geared player doesn't do the last hit, he does the most damage and gains the loot rights. Therefore no matter if he has the skills up or not, you'll still have no chance.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, TheReaper said:

I agree with that , on raids must be pvp for take them , not just log out with full skills and give the last hit , gm need change that .

All high lvl areas should be No1 pvp zones No2 can’t use my teleport No3 if restart it throw you back to safe zone . EASY PROBLEM SOLVED !

• Like 1

Also look at swords :) bot fest .just need to pvp pick up last . And money are yours .tell me 1 person who toon the extra adena reward fro killing ppl out of cursed swords . Is this intended ?

Edited by wwwNEXTwww

1 hour ago, mixa said:

If you knew how the game mechanics work, you would have given up on this.

That top geared player doesn't do the last hit, he does the most damage and gains the loot rights. Therefore no matter if he has the skills up or not, you'll still have no chance.

What you said is wrong, you got many rb like " orfen , anakim , lilith , baium and ishka " you cant win them by cc loot's or over damge, its just by last hit, so if rb hp is 1% left who ever deal damge to get this 1% will win the rb. So whole cc can waste they skill for 99% of rb hp and one guy was rr at rb with full skill or use my teleport he come and take the rb  and bsoe that it. This its pvp game player should pvp for win.

23 minutes ago, Bagy said:

What you said is wrong, you got many rb like " orfen , anakim , lilith , baium and ishka " you cant win them by cc loot's or over damge, its just by last hit, so if rb hp is 1% left who ever deal damge to get this 1% will win the rb. So whole cc can waste they skill for 99% of rb hp and one guy was rr at rb with full skill or use my teleport he come and take the rb  and bsoe that it. This its pvp game player should pvp for win.

And @juji want to change pk system so ppl won’t be able to even pk . So those who want to steal rbs or a spot can just come and you won’t be able to do anything about it . 

1 hour ago, Bagy said:

Let's says I'm wrong.

Can you tell me how a CC of 21 fails to deal the last hit on a raid, but a single person can?

Just now, mixa said:

I don't think there are unable to do the last hit either...

This why iam telling you, you just need go at orfen for example put toon there and see how it's. One guy come from no where when rb 10-5% hp on dispa doing last hit with dw stage 3 and full skill up then pick up and bsoe. 

19 hours ago, mixa said:

overdamage take loot rights ? xD when was the last time did u play l2 ?

if u not play anymore l2 why u spend ur time at forums and even worst, giving wrong/old info ? :D

• Like 1

6 hours ago, DarkBlood said:

overdamage take loot rights ? xD when was the last time did u play l2 ?

if u not play anymore l2 why u spend ur time at forums and even worst, giving wrong/old info ? :D

Actually I still play, just didn't bother with the broken raids recently at all. Last time it was CC privilege and if it became last hit, then I stand corrected. Yet that doesn't explain how nobody else can do the last hit, but that player.

If you want to get roasted, no problem, but let's stay in topic, shall we?

1 hour ago, mixa said:

Actually I still play, just didn't bother with the broken raids recently at all. Last time it was CC privilege and if it became last hit, then I stand corrected. Yet that doesn't explain how nobody else can do the last hit, but that player.

If that player know exactly how much damage he can output  and the party/cc who try kill RB is not so strong(i mean if they dont kill rb in 30-40 sec)....is posible.
He will wait and laugh till Rb hp go in the 1 shot area and hit, pick up and teleport to next one.

Its clear they dont have damage...otherwise they just pk the guy :)

Conclusion: Randoms try to kill Raid Boss but the big bad wolf come and took the loot :)

End of investigation.

58 minutes ago, TheThrax said:

If that player know exactly how much damage he can output  and the party/cc who try kill RB is not so strong(i mean if they dont kill rb in 30-40 sec)....is posible.
He will wait and laugh till Rb hp go in the 1 shot area and hit, pick up and teleport to next one.

Conclusion: Randoms try to kill Raid Boss but the big bad wolf come and took the loot :)

End of investigation.

That was one of my questions above, but the OP said they do have the damage (presumably).

Other than that, I couldn't care less if those rand bandwagons and scammers are losing raids.

2 hours ago, TheThrax said:

End of investigation.

How exactly they can pk him!! while he rr with pt ud for 35 sec and when he log he get other pt ud ? Or cursed weapon ud for 30 and when he log another 30 sec, + so many despa. so how ? I'm not sure if  you read this topic and understand what is about !!

Edited by Bagy

On 18/5/2020 at 6:44 AM, mixa said:

do u know how much is the dmg difference  on pve between a bow lv3 compared to a bow lv1 ? or u know between lv3 vs lv2 ? im pretty sure u dont have idea after read what u wrote, easly a lv3 > x2 lv2, even more :))

about roasted, come on kid, u are a forum life guy, u dont do more than comment every post each day with wrong info or old info from the times that u was active at game, and on game who u are ? mixa the char that is always afk on town ? next time, i recoment u make comments about things that u have idea, cuz usless ppl, already l2 comunity have a lot

Edited by DarkBlood

On 18/5/2020 at 8:17 AM, TheThrax said:

again some1 else speaking on a post in wich he have 0 idea

RBs nowdays is 15 sec action, 15 sec action means that even a UD w/O enchant will be able to keep alive a DD for the whole RB action, 15 sec in wich almost a yull can stay untargatable cuz dispas from skills + shirts

if u know how to pk a yull that u cannot target during the action + have UD to protect him from AOE dmg, u are welcome to share the info sherlock :)